Sign in to follow this  
miles teg

LOST BROTHERS ADDON PACK

do a camcreate script to jsut have shells goin off outside the city. i am sure there is a few around.

It would be cool to have rubber bullets or protestors who will put their hands behind their heads and get on their knees when hit, like G-8's protestors. Or it would be cool to implemet FDF's handcuffs, so that if u shoot a protestor with rubber bullets they get arrested.

BTW, I just did that photo for fun while counting down the days till next release from lobo smile_o.gif .

Wow! That's a great photo. Nice work! Gimbal throwers with the arab faces eh? Coooool!

Thats definitely one way to do it and a good way until we implement rock/bottle throwing in our civilians that will be in the 3rd addon pack.

I wish we could release the addon pack like tomorrow...I'm trying to find time to work on that mission. I'm going to get back to work on it right now actually.

smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Wow!  That's a great photo.  Nice work!  Gimbal throwers with the arab faces eh?  Coooool!

Thats definitely one way to do it and a good way until we implement rock/bottle throwing in our civilians that will be in the 3rd addon pack.

I wish we could release the addon pack like tomorrow...I'm trying to find time to work on that mission.  I'm going to get back to work on it right now actually.  

smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Hehe, thanks for the compliment, yeah the gimbal tossers worked well for that purpose. I'm glad I motivated you! I wish I had photoshop to make better pictures. BTW if you ever need any help I'd be more then glad to help in whatever way I can.

Looks like I got those positions to work... smile_o.gif

If anyone wants to save these pictures to host that would be great, village photos is gonna run out of bandwidth...

golani.JPG

nice mayhem.

yeah we are jsut working out a fe bugs here and there and i got a hair up my butt and added some static weapons.

and a few little extras..

wink_o.gif

if you wanna help PM me with what you can do and I will talk with miles.

we could use some mission makers. we have one but a few other would be great.

Ciao from Italy. This pack is really beautiful and the egyptians forces are a completelly good new. I report this, when i use israel troops and i look the soldiers close all is good but sometime when i look them from more far the weapons gives the effect like guns becomes trasparent.

Sorry for my english maybe the issue was reported before but i could not understand if the lag issue is concerning of this problem lol.

ciao and congratulations again for the great work

edi

You guys every think about adding the M-109 (A?) to the pack? Today (thursday) on the History channel, Tales of the Gun did a hour-long thing on the IDF (history and weapons but caught it at the end) and it showed the IDF using the M-109 (A?). So, you guys ever think about giving the IDF some self-propelled artillery? Have other addon-makers made the M-109.. rock.gif

You guys every think about adding the M-109 (A?) to the pack? Today (thursday) on the History channel, Tales of the Gun did a hour-long thing on the IDF (history and weapons but caught it at the end) and it showed the IDF using the M-109 (A?). So, you guys ever think about giving the IDF some self-propelled artillery? Have other addon-makers made the M-109.. rock.gif

There's also the M107.

More at IsraelWeapons.com.

yes. we have. but it would be nearly useless till CoC releases UA 1.1. they do have an m109A1 in it so that cna be used for now. most likely i could take an m109A1 model fix it to look like an IDF one then give it the UA ammo and event handler. but we would only have it and UA is changing it's ammo classes soo we wait till CoC releases UA 1.1 when ever that is.

btw egypt also uses the m109A1 and they evne took an m109 chassis and mounted an old russian D2 122mm or something like that.