Sign in to follow this  
der bastler

UEFA Euro 2004

3-0

Czech's win again.  wink_o.gif

But that means Denoirs prediction will be right crazy_o.gif

Yeah, kind of ruins my perfect record for the quarters wink_o.gif

Well, Denmark is history. I have a feeling that Czech.-Protugal will be a nice game smile_o.gif

Yeah, kind of ruins my perfect record for the quarters   wink_o.gif

Well, Denmark is history. I have a feeling that Czech.-Protugal will be a nice game smile_o.gif

ditto wink_o.gif

Anybody want to post some puns in the Danbat Danish Army Mod - thread? tounge_o.gif

Congratulations Czechs! Well played second half smile_o.gif

Also, a personal thank-you to the Czech team for beating the crap out of Denmark. Had the Danish gone to the semis, we Swedes would have never heard the end of it wink_o.gif

CZE-DEN 3:1  wink_o.gif

Goals will shoot: Baroš,Poborský or Heinz,Nedved biggrin_o.gif

I was close  tounge_o.gif

Anyway great game in second half  tounge_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  yupiiii tounge_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

1:oh no,denmark is down..
Quote[/b] ]2:this is czech republic taking command,i repeat,czech republic taking command

LOL  biggrin_o.gif

3 goals.  smile_o.gif

it wasn't a good game though.  sad_o.gif

Maybe not really (I never really concentrated on the match)

But the Czech's flashed for a moment and scored 3 goals, which leads to:

When you see the flash, it's already to late...........  tounge_o.gif

Congratulations Czech's  smile_o.gif

I had no doubt about the match tonight although I predicted a 2 - 0 only. Damn you Baros ! biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Apollo, for some unbeknown reason, Turkey is a member of the UEFA  But Latvia kicked them out in the qualifiers

wow_o.gif

Well there is a bit of Turkey in europe (Istanbul/Byzantiun) and a bit of europe in turkey (lot of greeks there and greek culture at certain coastal regions) ,so i kinda count it as part of europe.

But beaten by LATVIA??? Damn Turkey reached the semi finals in the world cup ,and they have individual quality that with some good coaching should give a nice result ... normally.

Turkey has now a new trainer and some old players retired young players now in team wink_o.gif

I only say 1 thing Turkey is gonna win the World Championship in 2006 tounge_o.gif

Late reaction due to crashing/burning/exploding computers, but" Yeeeeej, we've made it to the semi's biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Anyway, good game Sweden, I thought it was quite an equal game, sorry you had to go out on a lousy way with penalty's. Ugh, but that game gave me a few heart attacks crazy_o.gifwink_o.gif A few times on the woodworks and that offside goal by van Nistelrooij...

Seems like quite some favourites have been kicked out in the quarters, making this tournament anyone's. All I know, is that we currently ain't Europe's best, but that might just be all the reason to win it smile_o.gif. My bets are on Czech republic, but if we manage to win from portugal in the semi, who knows smile_o.gif

No football today sad_o.gif  The horror.. the pain...

I know, I am sat here and wondering what to do crazy_o.gif

No football today sad_o.gif  The horror.. the pain...

I know, I am sat here and wondering what to do crazy_o.gif

[thinks]Hmm ... how about a game of ofp?[/thinks]  wink_o.gif

No football today sad_o.gif The horror.. the pain...

haha, that's exactly what i wanted to write here now... biggrin_o.gif