Sign in to follow this  
der bastler

UEFA Euro 2004

On what i saw, Greece team deserve really to win without any contest.

France has an uninspired spirit today, really boring.

And i am French ....

Oh, Greece just scored a goal as i was writing this biggrin_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif Thank you Greece.

Anyway, Saha is on the way in. I think we're going to get to see some good French playing as well.

unclesam.gif  Go Greece, no more french "grease ball", lol, lets watch some Greece ball instead biggrin_o.gif

Fingers crossed, and all the BIGGYS ARE OUTTA THE GAMES!!! tounge_o.gif (expt the dutch)

much more entertaining, the Euro 2004, then in the 90s wow_o.gif  smile_o.gif

The only thing you hear in the stadium is the Greek anthem smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

GET IN THERE BOYS, 10 MORE MINUTES!! biggrin_o.gif

Newsflash!!!

Ex-RoNiN's heart is the first human body part to land on Mars!!!:o :o biggrin_o.gif

Greeece WINS biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Congratulations! biggrin_o.gif

Bye bye France, you deserved it. A plea to the French: If you happen to see Santini on the streets of Paris, remember to kick him in the balls from me for wasting 45 minutes of my life wink_o.gif

OMFG I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT ITS UNBELIEVABLE wow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Now build a temple for Otto Rehakles! ;)

So far, the french play like Germany crazy_o.gif

So true, so true. They played "german"...

Thank god, Arsenal are out!!! biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

Hats off to Greece. They were the best ! smile_o.gif

A plea to the French: If you happen to see Santini on the streets of Paris, remember to kick him in the balls from me for wasting 45 minutes of my life  
I won't kick Santini in the balls, 'coz' he ain't got none, I just wanna send Sylvestre far away from the team. This guys is lame.

Well, i thought the French team learned the lesson after the "Berezina" of the last World Cup, but apparently not.

Congratulations to the Greece team , it was deserved, they played a better football.

OMG, I still can not believe it, unbelievable, my hands are shakign and tears all over, this is just unbelievable!! :eek: biggrin_o.gif :cool:

We beat France, Portugal, drew with Spain, are now in the semis. Not in my keenest dreams wouldI have imagined this!! Unbelievable, this is amazing!!

Thanks all for the congratulations, thanks guys!!! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

hah, pretty boring match. france did not deserve more. all what i can say about em is already said here. they were disappointing again.

congrats hellas. *opens bottle of tzipouro* biggrin_o.gif

Can't believe that someone copied the german style...

Anyway, good game Greece. Now Otto needs more than the permission to use the bus lane --perhaps an own highway? wink_o.gif

there are bus lanes in greece? rock.gif especially now, some days before the olympic games, you wont find one correctly used bus lane in athens. wink_o.gif

Congrats to Greece. Well deserved when you think about the french play!

smile_o.gif I feel good about this. Sweden will die tomorrow.

Then my boys (Denmark) will beat the cz on sunday,

and we're ready to rock and f*ck.

yanno, the last two times Denmark met CZ (the same teams, both) we had one

null-null match and the other one was a danish victory, so I'm hopeful allright  smile_o.gif  unclesam.gif

...and its been 12 years since the danes won the Euro Cup. Last time was in '92

when Laudrup & Co. rocked the house. Now its Jon Dahl Thomason who's gonna save the day.

Congrats Greece! I don't usually mind football but this is quite something.  smile_o.gif I happened to watch the 2nd period.

edit: typo  crazy_o.gif

I just found a video clip of Zlatans goal. I also found a audio clip of the swedish commentators.

So i added them together. It's pretty amusing to listen. He goes nuts and starts screaming. The other one tries to calm him down.

link... (~8mb)

smile_o.gif