Sign in to follow this  
Gen.Carnage

Dkm ukpack beta 0.9

I think the orginal BIS untis in the DKM config are configured to fit against the new tanks.

Oh and we noticed the nice movement of the FOX=P

And i really do hope you add that Flag Url Tag on all tanks=D

I really like that feature on the Challanger. Imagine all with a flag on their tank:)

To the new fire scripts, i just say: BOOAAH, thats nice.

Bug: In MP the Landrover(MG) is not able to mount the gun,

works fine for SP but in MP you wont get the correct options.

1st person view from driverseat on the FOX looks a bit funny, either the turret or the edge of the helm is in sight. And i dont know but does the FOX will get a hatch for the driver?? otherwise he goes diving if you drive threw water=P

Thx for all the time you spend working on this.

Daywalker biggrin_o.gif

the foxis car class based , therfor, it cannot use the turnou function that tanks have...Initially i had the hatch closed so you would have to view the 'road' through the periscope.. later i found out the open hatch is MUCH more fun to drive with.. disadvantage is that it cannot go into deep water with hatch open.. i forgot to take out the float option, will be fixed also.

Maybe we can find a way to make the driver turnout/in over scripts, investigating....

We'll update the vitapc pack with suspension and other features soon, as well as tweak the armor and firing powers, of either this pack and/or the vitapc pack.

Clan insignia etc will be added.

I'll sort out the bugs as soon as possible.

In the meantime, for landie MG, dismount and remount the gpmg to have it show up correctly, a patch is underway (updated rsc)

the car body roll is genius... brillaint work again woth the scitpting smile_o.gif

Absolutely superb work!  Aside from the bugs already noted, I absolutely love this pack.  I really like the British tank commander's voice as well.  Very nice touch.  

I appreciate the explanatin about the turret on the armored car....although I still kinda wish it has an interior like Sigma's LAV's.  Where the driver is positioned, you shouldn't have a problem seeing the driver floating around or anything.  Oh...I forgot if it was mentioned but there is also a "cargo" proxy on the armored car that has the passenger floating on top of the turret.    

At any rate its great fun to drive around in although I kinda wish it has the driver hatch close or at least an animation that allowed the user to make the drivers hatch open or close.  I know its funner driving around with the hatch open, but realistically in combat the driver would have it closed and combat is what its made for.  

But that's just my opinion on it.  

At any rate, this'll be perfect against the Egyptian forces that the Lost Brothers team is going to release very soon.  Keep up the excellent work!!!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

F'in sweet these things are awesome!!!

What is even better is that they work in VBS1 as well!!!! Finally have some Brits to work along with the Aussies and US.

Thanks DKM smile_o.gif

Hi all,

just found a new bug in MP, me and by buddy were testing how the reloader in the challenger (4th seat) improves the fire rate.

So far no problem, the tank fires twice as fast once he jumped in. But as he got out the Challenger lost all his Shells. All i had left was the MG ammo.

Besides that we are having much fun driving around in the FOX biggrin_o.gif

kind regards,

Daywalker biggrin_o.gif

hmm unusual bug, we never encountered it.. can anybody confirm that?

I get a model special error, have the latest RSC, dont seem to have the previous one installed.

Running Pappy Boyingtons mod.

Help I want gucci Brit armour!

did you try disabling that mod?

did you check all modfolders, ..\ofp\addons and ..\ofp\res\addons for dkmm_rsc.pbo?

I tried the latter but not the former, hang on I'll see if anyone on the Y2K3 thread has had the same problem.

I must say that even though these are a beta they really are beautiful looking units. If you can correct the bugs that it has (which i know you will!) and improve the soldier models (that i know you will!) they will be absolutely superb. I LOVE the UN coloured units they really feel like they are the right colour not just a white unit with 'UN' written on them.

An all round great feel to a well researched and constructed addon.

Well done guys, look forward to the update of the pack. biggrin_o.gif

It was an old RSC file lurking after all.

Great pack, especially the recce jeeps, once the MG error is fixed they'll be getting a lot of use althought 110s would be nicer.

The fixed version will be appearing in screenshots and missions with the Irish Defence forces pack when its released so please don't take too long ;-)

The Warrior is the only thing I dont really like, the door on the back is just too big and square.

GJ and thanks

I was testing out the Fox and i do think the ride is a little "bouncy" but great fun biggrin_o.gif.theres a bug (i think) when you aim the weapon the centre marker stays in the middle, so you have to aim with the "unreal" crosshairs.

gun3.jpg

also i noticed the right boot of the driver sticking out in the landrover..Or is this a "flintstone" version. tounge_o.gif

boot.jpg

sst.. noone was supposed to see this revolutionary new drive system.... smile_o.gif

May we see those "tank effects" like smoke system, moving effects etc. on other tanks? Maybe something like ECP?

Jens

I like your UN colour scheme its "original" but is there any chance you could brighten it up just a bit..please smile_o.gif

unwarrior1.jpg

realwarrior.jpg

As you can see the differance is quite clear..

i think we can manage that.. *puts brighten UN in list*

one thing tho.. those apc's are brandnew, ours are used heavily...

Great work, can't wait for the next version to get rid of some of the bugs.

Any chance that you'll change the CR2's skin to green-black camo so that it's the same as the rest of the vehicles in hte pack, it's a bit more authentic than the current blue-green one; but if you don't it's really not that big a deal, it looks great regardless, always has done.

Thanks again.

i think we can manage that.. *puts brighten UN in list*

And please don't forget to increase the strength of the T12-Ammo  smile_o.gif

It's such a great tank but without any chance vs the M1A1  sad_o.gif

Mfg MEDICUS

I just saw a very strange thing. I was using these units and i took a look at the UN Tank Crew. Now is it me or do they all have the same faces. rock.gif

Take a look here:

Screen Shot

I just saw a very strange thing. I was using these units and i took a look at the UN Tank Crew. Now is it me or do they all have the same faces.  rock.gif

yes your right but it only affects the UN crew

tankcrew.jpg

I know that problem. Some guys told me that they had the same thing with the BWMKP-Tropentarn-soldiers. But i'm not sure anymore how to solve it. Perhaps a config-prob?

I'll ask one of this guys.

Mfg MEDICUS