Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Nogova 2004

Looks great!

But I would change the logo, the current one is too complex and too hard to remember. I will try to make a logo and post it here, maybe you'll like it :]

a hospital is a must for nogova. I mean if it was a car accsident. and the ambulance is there. what are they going to do with him.

-ahhhh ahhhhh take me to hospital!!crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

-we don't have a hospital.:p

after 3 days this poor guy dies off he's untreated wounds. he would have survived if there had been a hospital.

and no school? how do they get joobs in Nogova then???

a hospital is a must for nogova. I mean if it was a car accsident. and the ambulance is there. what are they going to do with him.

-ahhhh ahhhhh take me to hospital!!crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

-we don't have a hospital.:p

after 3 days this poor guy dies off he's untreated wounds. he would have survived if there had been a hospital.

and no school? how do they get joobs in Nogova then???

- we still got those medic tents.... tounge_o.gif

- school? why? theres not so much to do exept killing eachother..... wink_o.gif

There aren't any civvy ambulances around either, except for the airwolf Volkswagon minibuses (and those P3V truck ambulances don't count tounge_o.gif )... so we've got military hospitals for military (apc) ambulances, but there aren't civilian hospitals because there hardly any ambulances around!

And I haven't seen any schoolbuses around either (last time I drove a schoolbus around was in Interstate'76 Nitro Riders!!!).

would you be happy if you had a broken leg and get transported to a TENT tounge_o.gif I think you had been happy for a hospital. and Nogova reminds me about Orust that have a hospital. but Orust is maybe a little bigger. it's very inportant that nogova have a hospital. it doesn't even have conection with mainland rock.gif

lol, yea ofcourse it needs one, but not YET

first i want a beta to play around with tounge_o.gif

a hospital is a must for nogova.

Then Make one.

btw Looking great.

Quote[/b] ]
Quote[/b] ]A hospital is a must for Nogova 2004
then make one

you know I' not the athour tounge_o.gif

no it's not the sims but this would be realistic. it's not realistic without a school rock.gif

yea, but it must be a big school, with big rooms etc

so when can play with childeren who are hostages of terrorists and blablabla tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Next you're going to have pon shops, eh?

Lol, where else will Martin get his favourite magazine for those long hauls smile_o.gif

Air11.jpg

lol

a school  biggrin_o.gif  Next you're going to have pon shops, eh?

Well dude if this is supposed to be modernising nogova i dont see why there shouldn't be things such as schools and hospitals. A new nogova wouldnt just have highways or something, it would have things needed for a society to function like schools and hospitals. You don't expect people to go to those medic tent things do you?

Alright, if there's anybody out there, that wants to remake my Administration Building into hospital (white walls, red cross, etc...), go to 3WX forum (click my sig) and contact Soul Catcher. He's working on an upgrade of my previous building packs and I'm sure he could use some help plus you'd have your hospital.

I'm sorry but I don't have time to do it myself (so don't PM or mail me about it), so just do as I said.

Not a hard thing to do, yet very usefull.  wink_o.gif

lol

a school biggrin_o.gif Next you're going to have pon shops, eh?

Well dude if this is supposed to be modernising nogova i dont see why there shouldn't be things such as schools and hospitals. A new nogova wouldnt just have highways or something, it would have things needed for a society to function like schools and hospitals. You don't expect people to go to those medic tent things do you?

You have to remember, that there was a war in Nogova.

There were those, who were hurt during war but not died. Those will have to visit the hospital more and more, as growing with age. We could say, the expected amount of clients of the Nogovian Health Dpt. is over an average - and therefore, the bigger it costs he government to heal the people - and then it means, there is less money for hospital renovations and so - things that are not connected to health care directly.

So I think if we're thinking about a hospital, it should not be top "modern", It must be 10 or 15 years at least, and likely not more than 5-10 years from the latest renovation. Same with police and other public services. But that doesn't count on the government buildings - these may be new :]]

Remember that Nogova is not a rich country :]

lol

Well, yes....hospital will be very busy. Anyhow, also, port system in place come on with a crane moving around at times and other things.

Oh and what about like a Mc Donalds, i'm not kidding either! In nogova they will have some russian special to go with it and the rest will be regular burgers and stuff...

Oh and what about like a Mc Donalds, i'm not kidding either!  In nogova they will have some russian special to go with it and the rest will be regular burgers and stuff...

A McBorscht anyone?!! tounge_o.gif

LOL

na the Troska special: a double quarter pounder ( Features: Two 1/4 pound 100% beef patties, two slices of American cheese, slivered onions, ketchup, mustard on a toasted sesame seed bun ), large soda, large thing of fries, and a apple pie!

~Bmg

and we need a bio, a library, a warehouse, food store, and we need a gulfcurt, a motorcross park bla bla bla bla bla biggrin_o.gif . (joke)