Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Uscg pack beta

updates the RHI is being fixed abit as the HC-130H.

End of this month I hope you see the finished pack dont worry wink_o.gif

Too bad, I am going to go on vacation to Europe on June 15 right after school. I will miss the release.  sad_o.gif Wahhhh, maybe you will give me an early beta? No, j/k. But, maybe you'll have mercy on me? LoL  tounge_o.gif

Too bad, I am going to go on vacation to Europe on June 15 right after school. I will miss the release.  sad_o.gif Wahhhh, maybe you will give me an early beta? No, j/k. But, maybe you'll have mercy on me? LoL  tounge_o.gif

sure. why not smile_o.gif

just send $19.95 for order, processing, and shiping and handeling costs of the beta product to the adress show here

Greg Pipilo

Pittsburgh PA USA

. . . eh contact me for the rest of the mailing information tounge_o.gif

Looking good guys ! Nice work !

I hadn't realized Pappy is making addons now,does that mean your not a beta tester anymore? I have that Zero coming.

And about the extra liferafts..you sure your scripts aren't running twice? Server and client,and you test MP,you testing from the client machine too?

Keep up the great work guys !

Looking good guys ! Nice work !

I hadn't realized Pappy is making addons now,does that mean your not a beta tester anymore? I have that Zero coming.

And about the extra liferafts..you sure your scripts aren't running twice? Server and client,and you test MP,you testing from the client machine too?

Keep up the great work guys !

i test P2P. . . like i said it only happend once out of 10 launchs. so thats good enough by my standards to call it MP worthy

and yes i still beta test. check your PM for information why im modding now

ok folks i just got done doing a custom icon (for when your in a groupe and that icon appers in the bar)

for the raft, RHI, cutter, HH60, and C130

and let me tell you that out of the entire modding process

this was the biggest frickin pain in the ass that you can imagine

so if you dont like the picture in game. . .tough cookies!

i put words on the icon but if your resoultion isnt high enough to be able to read them. . they are color coated. and ill list the colors in the readme

Any pics Pappy rock.gif

yea i just made one

Icon Set Picture

this is the Cutter, Raft, RHI, and HH60.

the HH65 and C130 arent in there as of yet because i dont have thge HH65 yet and the C130 is still in the shop

7am: bed time for me now... just wanted to get those done b4 i go to bed

goodnight and see you all in 8 hours

Cu m8 and btw your drinig license what have you do passed rock.gif

Pappy those icons look cool but it would be better I think if you include the vehicle pic in it too just a idea wink_o.gif

Pappy those icons look cool but it would be better I think if you include the vehicle pic in it too just a idea wink_o.gif

ahhhhhhh!!!! crazy_o.gif

dude it took me 2 hours to do those 4 right there

be happy with an icon and text

thats why i said if you dont like them as is . . . im sorry. but i needed a uniform icon set with the logo and name of the vehicle also color coded so u can tell by glace where the AI is

thats it im goin to bed enjoy the icon set picture

goodnight

Sweety I didn't sayed they suck or are not good.

I olny said my opinion ofcourse: it would be better if you ask me with a model picture in icon + the USCG logo and addon name wink_o.gif

I like them alot as they are now wink_o.gif

What I said was only a idea my own opinion blues.gif

Yo Pappy for the release of USCG pack you are gonna make some missions right rock.gif

Shall I make a cool mix for the missions you are gonna include in pack mix(music) my own mix a wicked hardcore mix for it would give some nice say the magic word and I make a new mix for us pack wink_o.gif

Yo Pappy for the release of USCG pack you are gonna make some missions right  rock.gif

Shall I make a cool mix for the missions you are gonna include in pack mix(music) my own mix a wicked hardcore mix for it would give some nice say the magic word and I make a new mix for us pack wink_o.gif

eh the missions arent that intense.

thier just a quick demonstration on how each of the vehicals may be used.

C130: S-A-R

HH60: workhorse (delivering aid workers to an island, pick up and delivery)

HH65: offensive against a drug runner boat

Cutter: Harbor Defense

for the HH65 mission i might use "rob zombie- scum of the earth" thats a kick ass song for shootin up boats biggrin_o.gif

for the other missions i got a nice list of music to use. thanks anyway smile_o.gif

Harbor Defense has rob zombie: scum of the earth

Herc Search has deep purple: smoke on the water

Update on the Cutter: im throwin in 2 M60 machine guns as cargo with 10 boxs of ammo. thats 5 per gun

i know they use the M240 now, but i dont want to require any other addons for it

Demo Mission 1 Promo

Demo Mission 2 Promo

Demo Mission 3 Promo

promo pics for the missions already done

keep in mind other then harbor defense these missions arent really "exciting and eventful" thier just a deomstration on how the real life vehicles are used.

edit: Aid Delivery has U2-Beautiful Day for its sound track

ok fine noones gonna comment on the pictures?

well fine then ill just have to drive out to each one of your houses and beat the comment out of you tounge_o.gif

lol im jsut jokin.. . i got my liecense, and can now focus my full attention on Y2K3 and USCG mod now biggrin_o.gif

GOOD JOB PAPPY.......glad to hear ya passed ....now we can look forward to your finished uscg mod ...sweeeeeeeeeeeet biggrin_o.gif

Hey Pappy m8 nice to hear you got your driving license after 9 times of failing tounge_o.gif

I must warn the people in your city biggrin_o.gif

j/k

nice pictures pappy m8 wink_o.gif

Hey Pappy m8 nice to hear you got your driving license after 9 times of failing tounge_o.gif

I must warn the people in your city  biggrin_o.gif

j/k

nice pictures pappy m8 wink_o.gif

i only failed once

it aint my fault my truck dont fit in thier space sad_o.gif

oh well i passed now and tahts all that matters . . . anyway back to the mod so the mods dont get mad at us

i have one mission left to do but i need the dolphin for that

as soon as hit_sqd_day gets back to me ill be doin a dedicated server test. . . and we should be set for release within the next week or 2 end of the month at latest wink_o.gif

i have one mission left to do but i need the dolphin for that

Do I think right? You have done a Dolphin (Dauphin) Helicopter?

Nice Pics!