Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Uscg pack beta

Full List Of USCG Personal Thus Far

heres a list of the available USCG Personal availble in the next release (still awaiting permission for the pilot model)

the titles at thier feet is thier name in the editor.

update on the crew information:

all of them have the ability to heal someone

Pilot armed with M9

Boat Crew with P2A1 flare gun (this has changed to unarmed for final release. the Cutter has a flare gun and M16 in cargo, and the raft has a flare gun in it. no need to over do it)

known bugs:

african/black face appers in random variable but arms and legs stay white. this is fixable but ofers even more bugs then its worth

awsome sounding very nice did u get that bug sorted out with extraction that made the game crash

lol yea. he assigned them all a flare gun (which is a pistol) and gave them 9 flares. on a unit that has only 4 pistol mag slots biggrin_o.gif he said he spent 20 hours tryin to fix it

took me 20 seconds tounge_o.gif

fixed it. . . .

then decided to take the flaregun off them anyway haha biggrin_o.gif

LOL srry extraction but hats funny as hell still srry i couldnt have helped man i wish i could have then id have my very own set of them   tounge_o.gif

speaking of USCG Mod and downloads

as im still waiting for permission from BAS to use thier pilot model, and waiting for klink to send me back the fixed version of the cutter (where u can get out on deck)

so in the mean time ive decided to start work on the demo missions. . . thats right demo missions. i did em for the corsair from WWIIEC, so why not this mod? its jsut as deserving.

1 mission per vehical. but. the missions reqire 2 or 3 non-USCG mod related addons. so heres a list so u can check it while you wait

all missions will be on:

Mcnools Pacific Island (if he releases an update before the next USCG mod update then get his update)

the ship(s) in distress will be:

col klinks fishin boats

the missions will have objectives but im too lazy to make them get "checked off" so when the mission ends and u havnt killed yourself. then you win tounge_o.gif

so far ive come up with the ideas for the missions. and Mission 1 is complete but still in testing.

HC-130 Hercules

USCG Demo Mission 1: Herc Rescue

synopsis- you are the pilot of the USCG HC130, there is a fishing boat in distress but she doesnt know where she is exactly. your job is to recon the area in your Hercules, find and report the ships postion to the Cutter-Block Island, then continue to cirlce the ships location until the cutter arrives to aid in support.

Objectives:

Find Fishing Boat

Circle Ship until Cutter Arrives

HH60-Jayhawk

USCG Demo Mission 2: Aid Delivery

synopsis- there has been a hurrican that devestated the island chain. you must board your helo, pick up, and deliver the aid workers to the needed island. you will need to make several trips to distribute the aidworkers to the nessacary islands.

Objectives:

pick up aid workers

deliver them to island 1

pick up aid workers

deliver them to island 2

pick up aid workers

deliver them to island 3

USCGC Block Island

USCG Demo Mission 3: Troubled Waters

synopsis- you are the driver of the USCGC Block island. a fishing boat has reported a local pirate group was attempting to hi-jack the fishing boat. your job is to dispatch your cutter to her reported locatoin and take out the several armed rebel boats. feel free to test the walk on deck function with this one by disembarking, arming yourself with an M16 and opening fire on the enemy boats

smile_o.gif

awsome sounding very nice did u get that bug sorted out with extraction that made the game crash

lol yea. he assigned them all a flare gun (which is a pistol) and gave them 9 flares. on a unit that has only 4 pistol mag slots  biggrin_o.gif he said he spent 20 hours tryin to fix it

took me 20 seconds  tounge_o.gif

fixed it. . . .

then decided to take the flaregun off them anyway haha  biggrin_o.gif

Pappy mad_o.gif

Telling in public how dumb I am not nice crazy_o.gif (Just Kidding)

Hehehehe yep Pappy is right I worked 20 hours my ass of for a dumb fault in config I made tounge_o.gif

O god how have I missed that biggrin_o.gif

Pappy check mail sended you the USCG Diver based on CoC Diver and updated raft with seahawk pilot

wink_o.gif

Anyone have some good pictures or links to HC-130 H Pilot pictures rock.gif

I am gonna do the USCG Herc Pilot model wink_o.gif

i may have wut ur lookin for  wink_o.gif

i found an awsome link herec130 web tite

Thx m8 but I allready found a good picture wink_o.gif

thanks anyway I have sended pappy O2 pictures of 2 different pilot pictures I let him decide which to use wink_o.gif

I found on the USCG site more interresting things:D

This

HU-25

This

38-foot Deployable Pursuit Boat (DPB)

this

<a href="http://www.uscg.mil/datasheet/images/UTB-41.jpg" target="_blank">41-

foot Utility Boat (UTB) </a>

Mayby for the future wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

o yeah keep up the good work the units are fantastic even in beta stage

personaly id like to see a DPB and a HH65 Dolphin in one of our releases but eh im not pusin my luck tounge_o.gif

bonko thanks for the help in figureing out the problem with the C130 flare. but ive decided that the herc really doesnt need the flares. since its not a combat aircraft plus to ad to teh fact the ECM script from hawk never really worked (no offense to him). so ive decided to just leave them out smile_o.gif

news update:

coc diver is fully functional with a few tweaks

tweak1: speed doubled. your not crusin along but on the other hand it wont take u an hour and a half to get 50m

tweak2: "stop swiming" function changed so that when you stop compltly (speed = 0) you can stop swiming.. ..this will boost your person about 5m in the air. ..so that if u swim underneath the rescue raft or the cutter, when you stop swiming you are on the deck. this way you can get out of the water on the ship

news update:

coc diver is fully functional with a few tweaks

tweak1: speed doubled. your not crusin along but on the other hand it wont take u an hour and a half to get 50m

tweak2: "stop swiming" function changed so that when you stop compltly (speed = 0) you can stop swiming.. ..this will boost your person about 5m in the air. ..so that if u swim underneath the rescue raft or the cutter, when you stop swiming you are on the deck. this way you can get out of the water on the ship

hope you can enter that way in a flying chopper above you too same go for AI units when you order them to board jayhawk via ladder wink_o.gif

personaly id like to see a DPB and a HH65 Dolphin in one of our releases but eh im not pusin my luck  tounge_o.gif

Your wish is granted tounge_o.gif

I just recieved a HH-65 dolphin from a great friend of mine wink_o.gif

Model is allready finished only USCG textures and ready wink_o.gif

Or make 1 more varient armed with a weapon wink_o.gif

Olny thing I wait is now for permission from author wink_o.gif

Full List of USCG Personal

there it is folks. the full list of USCG personal. as far as i can tell thats all we need as far as units go.

Helo Pilot: M9, smoke shells, binocs, nvg

Herc Pilot: M9, smoke shells, binocs, nvg

Boat Crew: smoke shells, binocs, nvg

Rescue Diver: smoke shells, binocs

All other USCG Personal: smoke shells, binocs, nvg

Editor Classes:

USCG Crew:

ALL USCG units will be in this class

USCG Vehicles:

ALL USCG vehicles will be in this class

i mispelled vehicles in the beta release. and if anyone mentions it. . . you will be promptly drug out and shot tounge_o.gif

awaiting permission from Martin to use his headphones, BAS to use thier SOAR model and textures (that i redid to be the USCG blue)

Klink will be sending the fixed cutter back to me today. the herc model tweaked and textures converted to paa/pac to reduce the lag factor considerably. after i get those back the permissions are all that await us. oh and considerable ammount of testing.

Just think. 2 years ago G8 released a HH60 retex of a jayhawk for the coast gaurd. they ignored every single email i sent them about making texture fixs. asked if they were planing on making more coast gaurd stuff. they continued to ignore me. and now look at us now. we got a full fledged USCG mod. which goes to show you: you want something done right, do it yourself. smile_o.gif

@extraction: the HH65 Dolphin is armed with a 50 calibre door gun. so just make one version thats armed. and put the gunner in the door maning the gun. . .we may need a kneeling animation for him but im sure wilco or one of them animators would be more then willing to help us out. and add in those same BAS memory points as on teh jayhawk so i can do the hold postion and climb ladder for it too  smile_o.gif

oh damn stop doing that my mouth is watering lol kidding but really this pack is gettin better and bnetter every time i hear about it lol

good news: BAS gave us the thumbs up on using the SOAR model and modified textures biggrin_o.gif

so its offical the crew models and textures are thre as final! biggrin_o.gif

now all thats left is getting the HH65, the fixed cutter, the fixed herc,

and if hell freezes over, a script that will allow you to go from diver (and pilot raft) into rescue helo

aahhhhh damn u pappy

lol kidding i cant wait arrrhhh u wont like me when im angry (throws chair across the room)

lol tounge_o.gif