Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Uscg pack beta

Hi all new version of USCG Jayhawk, HC-130H and a suprise by Pappy Boyington and astatine the ADF ship textured to USCG is ready the pack is still in making it better wink_o.gif

Pappy has done some script work on choppers now you can use fast insertion and ladder scripts on Jayhawk wink_o.gif

here is link

SHPilot

USCG Pack

Pictures

Needed BAS Blackhawk addon cause of scripts.

Some special features now the uscg pilot when he eject on water he dont die and when you get close with chopper to him you order him first to board jayhawk and than order him to disembark from invisible vehicle in water he boards in Jayahawk.

And on night same as above but you must set unit to safe he use the SDU5E device in water so you can see him on night rescue.

Feature plans:

-The pilots are getting better textures.

-The USCG ship gets some uscg crew units.

-Deploy able/pickup able zodiac rescue boats from USCG ship.

Have fun all  wink_o.gif

Seahawks will have all features from Jayhawk chopper + I hope a working fastrope wink_o.gif

Looks cool downloading now smile_o.gif

Especially those scripts sounds cool

Please report any bugs you find so we can fix it on next release wink_o.gif

Good work Extraction and Pappy Boyington!!!

Quote[/b] ]order him to disembark from invisible vehicle in water he boards in Jayahawk.

If it's an invisible vehicle, does that now mean we can pick anyboy out of the water? rock.gif

Well I saw a script on OFPEC forums with pilots ejecting over water in a raft I made the raft invisible so it looks like pilot is in water like swimming with a life jacket and SDU3E device wink_o.gif

Oh and animation when pilot is in water will change wink_o.gif

Some special features now the uscg pilot when he eject on water he dont die and when you get close with chopper to him you order him first to board jayhawk and than order him to disembark from invisible vehicle in water he boards in Jayahawk.

And on night same as above but you must set unit to safe he use the SDU5E device in water so you can see him on night rescue.

I've been waiting for something like this for a loooong time. Thanks. smile_o.gif

WOW wow_o.gif

This looks incredible, a huge leap from your last releas wink_o.gif

Nice job

You welcome m8 wink_o.gif

It is not perfect I wanted to edit the script to when order to board that he board directly but not figured it out sad_o.gif

So you must order him first to board Jayhawk but you must be reall close with the chopper to him I mean reall close 0.5 meter from him and order to board as cargo or co-pilot to chopper he says roger but does nothing than you order 2 disembark and he disembark and board chopper wink_o.gif

I know sounds abit difficult but it works hope someone find a better and easy way for pilot in water or edit the script more to only order him 2 board chopper and he directly boards chopper without ordering him to disembark from invisble vehicle wink_o.gif

WOW wow_o.gif

This looks incredible, a huge leap from your last releas wink_o.gif

Nice job

Thanks m8 but retexturing Jayhawk is redone by my little brother he said on my first version that the textures was cartoon looking and I said if you can do it better go ahaed and he worked on this and I said woooooow when I saw the new textures wow_o.gif

Pappy Boyington has done great job on reconfiging scripts config file.

Pappy Boyington and I will work together on feature projects wink_o.gif

The HC-130H and ADF ship work fine but the Jayhawk crashes to the desktop everytime crazy_o.gif . any thoughts? rock.gif

You got the BAS blackhawk addon  rock.gif

Cause it is needed for scripts.

And gives it and errors rock.gif

I think I know why it crash Pappy Boyington if you read this the p3d of USCG pilot is in SHPilot.pbo file m8 send a link of that file m8 wink_o.gif

Place as long as Pappy post link to SHPilot.pbo file a BIS pilot and an empty Jayhawk chopper and use it wink_o.gif

It crash cause of missing pilot model

I made Seahawk pilot model and Jayhawk pilot model as 1 pbo file the USCGPilot.pbo file contains only config.cpp file my mistake sorry guys sad_o.gif

Sorry I should have mentioned that. yes I have all the bas addons. and still with the desktop thing. crazy_o.gif

Sorry I should have mentioned that. yes I have all the bas addons. and still with the desktop thing. crazy_o.gif

It will work like I said place a empty chopper???

I like that you've stuck with this project. I see a definate improvement from the beginning and it's obvious you're becoming very talented. Great job. smile_o.gif

I like that you've stuck with this project. I see a definate improvement from the beginning and it's obvious you're becoming very talented. Great job. smile_o.gif

Thx m8 wink_o.gif

Wonderfull, i am really impressed biggrin_o.gif We got Chopper, Ship and Plane at once smile_o.gif Keep up the good work!

Wonderfull, i am really impressed biggrin_o.gif We got Chopper, Ship and Plane at once smile_o.gif Keep up the good work!

You welcome m8 wink_o.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class CfgPatches

{

class HH60Jay

{

units[] = {HH60Jay,60ropeladder};

weapons[] = {};

requiredVersion = 1.91;

requiredAddons[] = {"BAS_MAH60"};    // <-!!!!

};

};

Once again, your addon is missing OFPEC tags.  sad_o.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class CfgPatches

{

class HH60Jay

{

units[] = {HH60Jay,60ropeladder};

weapons[] = {};

requiredVersion = 1.91;

requiredAddons[] = {"BAS_MAH60"};    // <-!!!!

};

};

Once again, your addon is missing OFPEC tags.  sad_o.gif

we dont need them. i found this out while playing the other day:

addons without ofpec tags work just as well as the ones that do wink_o.gif

i just got up im goin back to work on retexturing the USCG pilots.

ive already got better textures on the Cutter, ive got the deployable rescue boat script working. the cutter will have 5 M16's and a 5 P2A1 flare guns. 200 smokes (4 of each color) and 200 flares (4 of each color), and the the rescue raft will have 2 flare guns, 20 flares and 20 smokes. Colors for the Flares/Smokes are Red, Green, Purple, White. yes its the P2A1 flare gun form ofp.info. and yes the smokes are fire-able

enjoy the beta's and sorry bout forgeting the sh60pilot ghostface.gif

Thats a lot of smoke crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

Now all we need is some convincing waves for the Cutters to go through wink_o.gif

i just got up im goin back to work on retexturing the USCG pilots.

ive already got better textures on the Cutter, ive got the deployable rescue boat script working. the cutter will have 5 M16's and a 5 P2A1 flare guns. 200 smokes (4 of each color) and 200 flares (4 of each color), and the the rescue raft will have 2 flare guns, 20 flares and 20 smokes. Colors for the Flares/Smokes are Red, Green, Purple, White. yes its the P2A1 flare gun form ofp.info. and yes the smokes are fire-able

enjoy the beta's and sorry bout forgeting the sh60pilot ghostface.gif

Pappy thank you for all your help m8 wink_o.gif

Post some new screens Pappy I am curious too like all others biggrin_o.gif