Sign in to follow this  
jens198

Training buildigs anyone?

Hi folks,

does anyone have some buidlings like in the attached screenshot? As far as I can remember the shot came from the VBS site a long time ago. I'd like to make some kind of training facility (with the MILES Sytem from the ROC Mod).

So buildings of that kind would be very nice.

cu

Jens

vbs1_1018s.jpg

Wait for OFP2, should be a lot easier to do somethin like this, even though it is entirely possible right now

yeah lets just wait another 2 years tounge_o.gif really i'd love to see this right now, it wouldnt even be that difficult most of those buildings are very very simple.

i hope it will be possible for AI to handle urban fighting in OFP 2

hm, btw didn´t someone make a script that made that possible?

anyone know where to find it?

Wait for OFP2, should be a lot easier to do somethin like this, even though it is entirely possible right now

Yep, of course it's possible with the tools we got today. But I'm sooo lazy... ;-)

But why should it be easier with OPF 2?

jens

Yep, of course it's possible with the tools we got today. But I'm sooo lazy... ;-)

jens

Because urban fighting is just crap in OFP.

jens

Because urban fighting is just crap in OFP.

Ah, I thought you meant it would be easier to create new buildings. biggrin_o.gif

Would be nice if we could get hands on that vbs stuff.

jens

MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT!!!

Just need some models, a reworked CQB system, a new physics engine, new anims, specialized CQB weapons...

MOUT MOUT MOUT MOUT!!!

That reminds me, what ever happened to Grimesys MOUT mini mod? We got news from in for like a week and then it stopped rock.gif

I HEARD Grimsey left cause he was saying to everyone he was in Marines, then it turned out he wasn't, and he took it alittle bad rock.gif

But to the topic, maybe Mapfact will be kind enough to make some MOUT buildings (i relaise Mapfact isn't the only mod who can make good buildings, but everything seems to turn out high quality, and in they actually turn something out in good time).

EDIT (spelling)