Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

How about a forum night?

I just realised it was friday! I wasn't home anyway, but would have liked to play a few games with you fellas smile_o.gif

So, how was friday? Unfortunately I couldn't come, I had to play the sweet caring boyfriend to my sick girl wink_o.gif. Do you consider making friday regular and cancel off wednesday for good? Cause wednesday is my best night to come overall I'd say.

Albert was there! biggrin_o.gif i think that explains the whole coop night wink_o.gif

but we had to quit quite early because of too less players...

Yep thanx for the games, pure fun.. I had propably the most german evening in my life biggrin_o.gif

yes, I like the addons... Now instead of switching to other again (with all the download hustle) we should stick to it for a while and keep playing a few more missions instead

41f38abf2399c.jpg

Are you planning to play tonight?

Played last time with you about half a year ago because I was serving in Finnish defence forces in real life, lol. So I got to see FDF a bit closer that in OFP I guess tounge_o.gif. I was a pioneer. It was quite crap to be there but practically every healthy man in Finland has to do the military service. But now I'm in reserve and back home again. So, I'm ready to play some if you are so how's it going to be? I might have some new skills too I gained from the army. wink_o.gif

Are you planning to play tonight?

I hope so. What is a sunday without CIA? smile_o.gif

But I don't think so. In general llauma is online at 8 o'clock +-15 min. I guess he has somethin else to do...

But I don't think so. In general llauma is online at 8 o'clock +-15 min. I guess he has somethin else to do...

Not all the time, sometimes his games started around 22:30

We'll see anyway

lets plan ahead... I am free during the next days ... just need to know beforehand...

So Raedor and Llauma... if you know about a server being running then tell me!

wednesday and friday probably on cia. saturday maybe the same as last week wink_o.gif

I'll be there friday most likely. But if you guys are up I'm free tonight and tomorrow night as well smile_o.gif

I would be up for some games tonight too.

what about the mapfact server raedor? or does anyone know a server which requires less addons?

maybe saturday. same addon configuration as last time wink_o.gif

I'd like to play but it would be nice if it wasn't FDF for a change...