Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

How about a forum night?

start the server and wit for others... wink_o.gif

Well it's up now so anyone who wants to play join the server.

Read the server rules

You will need:

FDF mod 1.2

Kegetys' russian weapon pack 1.1

All get the hot fix for FDF posted **here**

It's not sure we will play winter nogojev but some missions still might need it.

Winter Nogojev 1.1

It's good if you get Kegs S&W revolvers as there are a couple of missions that uses them.

Kegetys' Smith & Wesson Revolvers

IP: ofp.ciahome.net

Port: 2302

PW: ciafdf

All join the Teamspeak 2 server at IP ofp.ciahome.net

The password is ciafdf

I am here. But no server!

the server is here, too. but we need llauma to start it tounge_o.gif

LMAO

sorry I won't join today most likely, all played out already, I think my ears couldn't take any more vehicle cookoffs. tounge_o.gif

Hellfish? Are you alive? Didnt pay your telephone bill? Did your dog step over the cable? Did a truck hit the local telephone pole? Are the roadworks so they had to cut the underground cable? smile_o.gif

I was busy moving computer stuff w/ my brother in law into a shed they built. I will be able to play tomarrow. smile_o.gif

Thanx for the games tonight.. We didn't play much but it was fun.

001.jpg

Raedor, Albert and Hellfish

002.jpg

Hellfish

003.jpg

Hellfish and Raedor

004.jpg

Hellfish soon before a nade hits him tounge_o.gif

after mp-beta-testing some missions on our mapfact server i'll join cia. smile_o.gif

So when? What time? How many? And what sorts of food and drinks you want us to bring along tonight?

You should see the amazing selection of junk food and discount alcohol that we gather for my group's LAN sessions... wink_o.gif

Sorry I forgot that I would be home late today but the server is up now so join if you want to.

Read the server rules

You will need:

FDF mod 1.2

Kegetys' russian weapon pack 1.1

All get the hot fix for FDF posted **here**

It's not sure we will play winter nogojev but some missions still might need it.

Winter Nogojev 1.1

It's good if you get Kegs S&W revolvers as there are a couple of missions that uses them.

Kegetys' Smith & Wesson Revolvers

IP: ofp.ciahome.net

Port: 2302

PW: ciafdf

All join the Teamspeak 2 server at IP ofp.ciahome.net

The password is ciafdf

Server is down now. Good games, I liked it cause it wasnt to crowdy.

But teamspeak gets kind of uselss, the only one talking are raedor, Hellfish and (all the time ME).

I took some awesome screens tonight., I realy hope I find the time to edit them. Otherwise I post them unedited and you can do the work. They are worth it!

005.jpg

The Guys!

008.jpg

That sign should have said: Attention! Tank ahead

006.jpg

Albert playing with the green gun of doom

007.jpg

Raedor on a killing spree

During todays session I learned a few things:

1. AK107 in FDF is sweet

2. squad command breaks in that winter mission you see captured (had to type basically everything)

3. being nice gets you killed...

4. having voice comms back in OFP is one of the most important features, TS doesn't cut it quality wise, and since people do not ID themselves, the OFP speaker info would be great.

I learned more stuff but its top secret and I can not divulge the information. wink_o.gifwink_o.gif

Hah, your screenie suck compared to mine! wink_o.gif

Seems Mr.T doesnt like his comics eh? rock.gif

e12b.jpg

Seems my parachute has a hole, I am overtaking them on the way down! wow_o.gif

e13b.jpg

Blowing up the base

e14b.jpg

Oh shit, we better run away from this crazy guy

e1bb.jpg

Oh dear. I think this is what happens when Llauma sais: "we are penetrating deep into enemy teritory!"

e2b.jpg

Llauma wants to make sure everyone is dead! Well let me guess, I think they are!!!

e3b.jpg

What a bunch of freaks

e4bb.jpg

Who was this again? Bn880? hellfish? Nice cheat man, gotta get that one too!

e6b.jpg

The ones of you that know the A-Team are also aware of the fact that B.A. hates flying. I hope you chained him to the seat

e8b.jpg

BN880 giving the camp the rest. And the last soldier standing will then give BN880 the rest!

e9b.jpg

aww it was the last soldier? sad_o.gif

I knew I shouldn't have drunk so much yesterday, it decreased my performance. biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: bn880 doesn't cheat, I know him and he's a down to earth kinda guy who prefers to give up instead. tounge_o.gif

BN880 giving the camp the rest. And the last soldier standing will then give BN880 the rest!

http://schnitzel.sphosting.com/e9b.jpg

that's me. bn880 is on the right next to the house (the guy with AT).

yesterday was cool. i like this mission! a problem was that always at least one died while attacking the service depot.

And the realy disturbing thing is that in 90% of the cases we get shot because we are not cautious enough. During hard battle everyone keeps his head down. But when it comes to chasing the last surviving enemies..to proceed to the next waypoint...to enter a captured camp... sad_o.gif

I got some serious OFP CTD problems yesterday... grr... sorry didn't want to leave.

I had one CTD yesterday as well

It seems like people crashes on Winter Nogojev.. Do you have the latest version and do you run any other addons than FDF when playing?

I have all latest versions. But I got BAS running as well. It seems I crash to desktop if several others have connection problems.

I experienced some heavy stuttering in one of the winter misisons, I was thinking it was because of the enhanced textures, but probably not. (and no this was the kind of stuttering that is not normal for me) ... actually that capture where I am standing beside a house with RPG is the exact mission I had the problems in, and I got killed as a result of this, maybe it is when someone takes screenies?? lol that could be it