Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

How about a forum night?

i know this missions too well to lead. that won't be very funny for you smile_o.gif

so no CIA up for a game tonight? Hell we need to excercise to stay in shape. Dont sleep people, the competition is getting stronger. We dont want to loose the war dont we? biggrin_o.gif

I think Raedor and me aber the best examples of disciplined germans: every day a little exercise, no lazy days!

And what about Bals, was he killed or just banned?

don't worry... llauma will come sooner or later. this time it doesn't matter when he's drunken: homer is our leader wink_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

The CiA server is up.. with password

You will need:

FDF mod 1.2

Kegetys' russian weapon pack 1.1

It's not sure we will play winter nogojev but some missions still might need it.

Winter Nogojev 1.1

It's good if you get Kegs S&W revolvers as there are a couple of missions that uses them.

Kegetys' Smith & Wesson Revolvers

We'd also prefer if you get the hot fix for FDF posted **here**

IP: ofp.ciahome.net

Port: 2302

PW: ciafdf

Join the Teamspeak 2 server at IP ofp.ciahome.net

The password is ciafdf

COME AND JOIN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! (sorry all caps.)

If you want to punish someone you always hated on this forum it is now time. ..... you might get banned for FF though! sad_o.gif

coop_shilka.jpg

Last Call coop

Thanx for joining today.. we could have had more players but we survived or at least some of us. biggrin_o.gif

Okay, "some" screnies from jesterday. I hope I am not screwing up my hosting site with that! tounge_o.gif

Dont stand near a Vulcan if a) Hellfish is gunner and b) if Hellfish pisses off an Abrams and a Cobra at the same time.

r1.jpg

They call me the shadow killer!

r2.jpg

Llauma dancing around the tank he just blew up

r3.jpg

Full speed. No time to loose. Just ignore that Trabant in our way

r4.jpg

Looks peaceful but those 2 soldiers are dead in 5 seconds time from the moment this pic was taken!

r5.jpg

One last nap before we engage the enemy

r6.jpg

Cheesy landscape

r7.jpg

Tough nut to crack this village. It looks so easy but we wasted 3 to 4 attempts to conquer it. And finally we did it. But only 3 survived!

r8.jpg

Cheesy landscape 2

hey, would you please wait for the two of us...!!!!

r10.jpg

Something wrong with the trees here? or is it just me?

r11.jpg

Scary ghost-house

r12.jpg

To keep it short: "dont fuck with us!"

r14.jpg

Hey no rifles in church,. this is not iraq here!

r15.jpg

God, I think I have to confess something. I killed

6 crew

1 officer

2 Machine Gunner

1 BMP

r16.jpg

Quote[/b] ]To keep it short: "dont fuck with us!"

http://schnitzel.sphosting.com/r14.jpg

i killed 6 APCs in that mission. well i was the only one who killed any tanks :P

Sure.. and you were the only one not staying in formation. If you wanna hunt tanks you can do that in SP.

i killed 6 APCs in that mission. well i was the only one who killed any tanks :P

Oh sorry... Well I tried to make a yoke..unfortunately I can neither see who is that player on that picture nor do I remember how many each of you killed during that mission. Sorry for a certain creative improvisation!

I was gonna join last night (even though I was about an hour late! biggrin_o.gif ), but my computer decided to lock up at the exact moment I click on Multiplayer! It started making this ticking noise. I restarted, and it said it couldn't find the drivers. I sounded an unprintable curse and switched it off.

Damn, touchy computers! biggrin_o.gif

Looked like a really cool game, too! sad_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

Oh sorry... Well I tried to make a yoke..unfortunately I can neither see who is that player on that picture nor do I remember how many each of you killed during that mission. Sorry for a certain creative improvisation!

i tried to joke 2...

Sure.. and you were the only one not staying in formation. If you wanna hunt tanks you can do that in SP.

i stayed everytime in formation, only one time you said, kill the BMP in the west, and i killed it

i stayed everytime in formation, only one time you said, kill the BMP in the west, and i killed it

Yes, cause you took all the AT's. If you had listened to what we were talking about you would have known that we had placed a satchel for the BMP and I ordered everyone to fall back in formation. And when I say that you should target the tank west I mean stay in formation and take it out when it get's closer. I didn't tell you to run away 500m to hunt it down. What if another tank would have approched from the opposite direction? If all played like that it would be a chaos.

To all:

We don't strive to increase our personal kill count on our server. The player with the highest kill count get's no awards.

We want a civilized server so no CAPS or any whining about the map choice is tolerated. Those who don't agree on the rules are very welcome to leave the server.

Any friendly kill because of driving when there's team mates around you will get you kicked off the server.

Always hold fire unless told otherwise. Do not open fire as soon as you see the enemy. You will be kicked...

I have said this so many times so this will be the last time I say this.

The CiA server is up.. with password

You will need:

FDF mod 1.2

Kegetys' russian weapon pack 1.1

It's not sure we will play winter nogojev but some missions still might need it.

Winter Nogojev 1.1

It's good if you get Kegs S&W revolvers as there are a couple of missions that uses them.

Kegetys' Smith & Wesson Revolvers

All get the hot fix for FDF posted **here**

IP: ofp.ciahome.net

Port: 2302

PW: ciafdf

Join the Teamspeak 2 server at IP ofp.ciahome.net

The password is ciafdf

If my computer feels like it, I'll be there! See you in a few minutes (hopefully! biggrin_o.gif )

[Gareth Gates must die]

Quote[/b] ]Any friendly kill because of driving when there's team mates around

Look who is talking! biggrin_o.gif

(just kiddin)

oops, albert only looked like he was dead. i did not "drive him to death" smile_o.gif

Well the same problem banned!

I have FDF mode I copy it 2 OFP folder the missions and mp players missions in the correct place.

First I tried 2 run FDF mod then join the server and the problem happened again after that I used résistance.exe the same problem.

Thanks ill tray later. xmas_o.gif