Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

How about a forum night?

The CiA server is up..

You will need:

FDF mod 1.2

Kegetys' russian weapon pack 1.1

It's not sure we will play winter nogojev but some missions still might need it.

Winter Nogojev 1.1

It's good if you get Kegs S&W revolvers as there are a couple of missions that uses them.

Kegetys' Smith & Wesson Revolvers

We'd also prefer if you get the hot fix for FDF posted **here**

IP: ofp.ciahome.net

Port: 2302

Join the Teamspeak 2 server at IP ofp.ciahome.net

The password is ciafdf

Nasty brothers storming the bridge

a1.jpg

raedor, lucky bastard still alive ...but forget about amining from now on... you wont hit an elephant like that

a3.jpg

BN880 pounding enemy base

a4.jpg

Llauma is on drugs and doesnt stop chasing after scared tanks!

a5.jpg

Great pics albert..

All the windows were out on the Mi17. I think that one single 7.62 would have brought me down smile_o.gif

And hellfish you're the one who moved the thread here tounge_o.gif

Such lies, I wasn't there,

everyone knows I'm way too busy to play games.

biggrin_o.gif

But seriously, Albert is like a real reporter, always making the poor bastard who died in battle look honourable. I was in an Mi24 with Raedor, and we couldn't hit a thing, not even with AT6. tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I've also made some pics

FLASHPOINT196%202004-05-22%2000-15-22-00.jpg

lookin in alberts face at mission start smile_o.gif

FLASHPOINT196%202004-05-22%2000-30-14-45.jpg

blowin' up the T72....

FLASHPOINT196%202004-05-22%2000-46-04-82.jpg

...and the T80

FLASHPOINT196%202004-05-22%2000-56-06-84.jpg

next mission...sitting with llauma and raedor in uaz

FLASHPOINT196%202004-05-22%2001-01-39-51.jpg

cleared first roadblock (still everyone alive ) wink_o.gif

FLASHPOINT196%202004-05-22%2001-03-07-78.jpg

raedor with his PKM (and no headshot *g*)

FLASHPOINT196%202004-05-22%2001-14-36-54.jpg

last roadblock

But seriously, Albert is like a real reporter, always making the poor bastard who died in battle look honourable. I was in an Mi24 with Raedor, and we couldn't hit a thing, not even with AT6. tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

yes, albert is a good reporter. nice pics!

oh, and in the mi-24 it was real funny. tounge_o.gif

hm, ok, it wasn't biggrin_o.gif

I joined for the last two games, in which I got killed fast and stupid. And I think that Jinx-u guy at the end was cheating, he got hit dozens off times but still lived mad_o.gif. Jeez, cheating is lame, but what's the fun in cheating in coop? rock.gif

I joined for the last two games, in which I got killed fast and stupid. And I think that Jinx-u guy at the end was cheating, he got hit dozens off times but still lived mad_o.gif. Jeez, cheating is lame, but what's the fun in cheating in coop? rock.gif

Poor guy is so bad at playing OFP so he needs to cheat so people wont spit on him but in the end that is what we do anyway.

Why did I miss that??? mad_o.gif I never saw people cheating.. I wana know how that looks! sad_o.gif

(or maybe it was Albert logging on under a different name rock.gif .... nah... I am already having problems spelling my own name! biggrin_o.gif )

Jinx-u tounge_o.gif That guy is soo legendary. biggrin_o.gif Word's can't describe.

Jinx-u tounge_o.gif That guy is soo legendary. biggrin_o.gif Word's can't describe.

but pictures can? draw one! tounge_o.gif

... he got hit dozens off times but still lived mad_o.gif. quote]

We could say the same about Llauma...hell he nearly got roasted by two MI-24. It was meant to be a stealthy operation but the only one who lid up the dark night was Llauma running away from missiles like a frightened rabbit, and to the left and right of him one big explosion after the other. Damn it looked like a realy cheesy Action film!   biggrin_o.gif That mission was realy a great one... !

... he got hit dozens off times but still lived mad_o.gif.

We could say the same about Llauma...hell he nearly got roasted by two MI-24. It was meant to be a stealthy operation but the only one who lid up the dark night was Llauma running away from missiles like a frightened rabbit, and to the left and right of him one big explosion after the other. Damn it looked like a realy cheesy Action film!   biggrin_o.gif That mission was realy a great one... !

I was really running for my life.. I don't know how they could miss me but it was scary as hell.

Man, if I had known you guys were playing last night...

Those chopper shots look really cool! Wish I had been there to see all those missiles flying everywhere! That's something that doesn't really happen in Single Player, unless you're the one firing.

[Gareth Gates must die]

jinx.jpg

but pictures can? draw one!  tounge_o.gif

http://ofptf.ofpr.com/hosted/Gollum1/jinx.jpg

That has to be a old picture cause he didn't looks like that yesterday. crazy_o.gif

http://ofptf.ofpr.com/hosted/Gollum1/jinx.jpg

That has to be a old picture cause he didn't looks like that yesterday. crazy_o.gif

No no, that's the legendariyscope, the subject's name and player's average facial expressions when playing with him. tounge_o.gif

Hope there will be some new missions tomorrow.

I've also made some pics

http://mitglied.lycos.de/theking....]

lookin in alberts face at mission start smile_o.gif

Albert is really Kofi Annan getting his anger out in OFP.  biggrin_o.gif

The face looks a bit weird cause I have overdone the colors. Too red and too sharp. But I have changed that now. From today on Kofi has the average UN face of a coloured man having been hiding in office too long. (more pale). I read in that picture what you wrote "hey Albert is that your real face". No it certainly isnt, I wouldnt mind changing though if I would have the chance to be head of the UN. If you are realy that interested then go on my profile, there you see a photo of pale german in front of the Reichstag. I assume the background is more interesting though! sad_o.gif

here are two good missions:

1. "aktion nebelreiter"

description; mission d/l; addons: none; ofp v1.92 or higher

pic:

nebelreiter.jpg

2. "weapon deal"

description; mission d/l; addons: BAS de/ra, baracken v1.1; ofp v1.91 or higher

pic:

Weapon_Deal01.jpg

but we need a german-speaking leader cos the briefing is afaik german only...

Quote[/b] ]

but we need a german-speaking leader cos the briefing is afaik german only...

Look who is talking  tounge_o.gif

Download doesnt work though! I would need to log on!