Sign in to follow this  
BoweryBaker

Stormtroopers please?

would any of you modellers like to make some storm troopers from star wars? I heard that there were some and even have some screenshots but no storm troopers. What the dilly yo?

You mean like these guys...

StarWars.jpg

wink_o.gif

I have one Stormtrooper and one Scouttrooper. Texture work is crappy, but I like 'em. I might look into redoing the textures on these but I really want someone to make an AT-AT/AT-ST. biggrin_o.gif

Captain

tounge_o.gif  I got some troopers I converted from halflife and even an atst and atat.  wink_o.gif Those are for personal use.

But I'll ask the guys that made them and see if they will let me release them.  smile_o.gif  I dont have any of the guns tho.. sad_o.gif

There seems to be no limit for OFP. A StarWars mod is great!

The file I have came with no readme so I don't know who to give credit to. I've had this addon for ages so I don't think I'll be stepping on anyones toes if I provide a link to it. blues.gif

Stormtroopers

The units are under west for some reason. West---Men---PAT something.

@AtStWalker & PROTOTYPE 001: Please get these ingame as fast as is humanly possible. smile_o.gif

Captain

cool there

i´ll ask bishop if i can rework their ties and make also a pilot for it smile_o.gif

I got a cool tie and lamba shuttle we could use. (it has way better textures, sorry scifi mod guys, don't mean to hurt your feelings). Just need to add all the other stuff to make it fly.

(Great looks like I got myself into another mini mod............) rock.gif

I also have an awing, ewing, xwing, and tie bomber.

Just deppo the imperial addon and I'm gonna use the blaster rifle for the new Stormtroopers I have. I also sent out the emails to the makers and I will upload them to flashpoint cz when I get the ok. (if I get a no I have antother trooper I got from a guy who made them for Quake wink_o.gif )

I think the lasers on the blaster need to be made thinner and less... crap. tounge_o.gif  Do you have a 2 man snowspeeder by any chance? If so i may have just the config for it.

I was wondering if anyone could help with the config for the speederbike. I'd like to make it more stable, less affected by the terrain so that you don't flip it? also I'd like it to accelerate faster and be as fast off-road as it is on. any tips on config changes of this nature would be helpful.

Captain

I got a snow speeder. I'll send it to you for config and weapons. (just pm me with your email)

This would be the one "unrealistic" mod I would surely get into for sure smile_o.gif

I reallyhope u guys get permissin to release this stuff.

Can't wait to stomp around Everon in an AT-ST or preferably AT-AT even... although, having them "stomp" will be the major problem, I believe... considering the only mech-type vehicle I've ever seen with some sort of "legwork-animation" was the Wanzer... Oh well... we've seen useable AT-STs on Jedi Knight 2, and those guys who made the Galactic Conquest Mod for Battlefield 1942 also made the AT-ST... WE GOTTA GET OUR OWN!!! (Before Star Wars Battlefront's AT-STs take the prize, *coff coff coff*).

Now if only Brat Studios would release the SDK for BREED... one could make a mod with everything from the Executor on downwards...

I've thought for a long time that it would be easy (how would I know smile_o.gif ) for someone to make a Tonal sized island that was just a section of the surface of the Death Star, with a trench run running n/s or e/w or both. Texturing would just be 256 shades of grey tounge_o.gif . Then all you'd need is Laser towers for the surface. If this map was released I would trench run every damn aerial addon I have  biggrin_o.gif

trench.jpg

edit Speeling tounge_o.gif

Captain

u want that trench ?

i make one smile_o.gif

just need some one whod make some turrets

AND SOME X AND Y WINGS

Cool pic! wow_o.gif

Btw, don't think all aerial addons would be able "maneuver straight through this trench, and skim the surface up to this point..." (haven't checked if this was 100% accurate, but close enough quote 4 me, lol!) tounge_o.gif

Nevertheless, I think nephilim's idea of making Endor would make more sense, IMHO the best SW battle setting playable on OFP... along with Hoth... and whatever battle we've ever seen and liked on Star Wars Force Commander and Battlegrounds and whatnot...

Edit: But NOT WITHOUT AT-STs!!!!! (Good-looking and walking ones, that is...) wink_o.gif

You guys should focus on doing Endor and then do Hoth.

Endor-

Ewoks

Rebel Commandos (BlasTech A295 Blaster Rifle, I Think)

Speeder Bike

Scout Trooper (Scout Blaster) - The Little Pistol thing

Storm Trooper (Assault Rifle (BlasTech DLT-19)Blaster Rifle (Blastech E-11))

Navy Trooper (guys in the black)

Imperial Officer

AT-ST

AT-AT

Lamba Class

Just looking at my old Star Wars cards from Elementary School.

I think SpecOp 9 already did the scout weapon...

and there seem to be Stormtroopers and Scout troopers... and a speederbike...

OMG i love this so much. We need those HL SW modles dude, we would all love you for that. Those first troopers look like something from JK1. Endor would be cool but i got a better idea, a new planet with a new sky effect (i made one its a greenish yellow sky) and maybe even figure out a way to make green rain? anyways love this work this is the best idea for OFP. Oh btw, the scout blaster needs some work (no offense dude) its real low poly and could ude a better skin. O think Hoth would be the best and funnest for OFP making snow tropers out of stormtroopers will be kinda easy (except for the cape). anyways i love it.

i already made the first segment of the dt´s trench

anyone got some good textures?

-tomake those guys fly through that trench:

eiter disable aimove... (so they fly straight and don´t engage(y-wings))

or

i tried that one time myself on a simple dt map where i jsut made the trench with the elevation

just put tehm on the map don´t give them a waypoint to move and set their behaviour to careless

once i´ve finished that map i make the yavin 4 mission to show u

but i´d nned x and y wings for this...

if not i´d use the a10 as y wing and the hornet and x-wing

some pics soon...

i actually would like to c sullust...

wait i made satic water for vinorsk right?

he he u can guess what i have in mind can´t ya?

Can't wait to see pics nephilim smile_o.gif . Another world I'd like to see is Tattooine with Jabbas Palace, Mos Eisley and the Sarlak Pit tounge_o.gif . Then we'd need a T16 and a womp rat for target practice.