Sign in to follow this  
somebloke

Your ofp skills

I think Im pretty good at everything but not a master at anything, used to be a master with the M16 Mortar smile_o.gif

I'm also the kind of guy who crawls under an enemy tank, plants a satchel, and detonates it (While I'm still under the tank tounge_o.gif ).

dont try that with btrs they will pin you so you have to blow your self up lol tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]dont try that with btrs they will pin you so you have to blow your self up lol
Quote[/b] ]plants a satchel, and detonates it (While I'm still under the tank ).

I love MP suicide bombings...

I'm good at dropping nukes as you only need to push the button.

No one can match me at this. unclesam.gif

Quote[/b] ]I'm good at dropping nukes as you only need to push the button.

I'm good at the dropping, but I'm better at flying NOE at 1100 kph so that I can escape the blast radius. tounge_o.gifwow_o.gif

RAMBO = Can every thing, trigger happy and does it alone(mostly)

Thats me biggrin_o.gif

STGN

i can take out a tank from 500+ meter with a law/rpg  tounge_o.gif

Pfft. I've taken choppers on the fly out at that range. tounge_o.gif

i can take out a tank from 500+ meter with a law/rpg  tounge_o.gif

Pfft. I've taken choppers on the fly out at that range. tounge_o.gif

Whit an RPG wow_o.gif

I wans shot an MI17 flying angainst 8 o'clock me looking at 12 down whit an RPG but that was at 100-200m only.

STGN

Oh, I am also quiet good at planting mines. Somehow the AI always manages to find at least one out of three (and I am not talking about ambushing convoys!)

Quote[/b] ]Whit an RPG

That would have to be:

A. Amazingly lucky

B. Save, then keep loading the game till you hit the chopper. tounge_o.gif

i can take out a charging mig 17 going very fast right towards me with two 30mm burst from my havocs gunpods blues.gif

I'm the best MG in OFP history, my suppresive mows down enemies without thinking. My covering fire kills all enemy in sight so by the time the group I was covering for gets to thier waypoint all baddies are dead. CQB with MGs is my favorite, I can rush into any room and kill all people in there even if theyre waiting. If you so I just spray and pray your wrong, long range I rip asses apart with my pig or my rpd, short contoled well aimed bursts, as simple as that. this is why i used to be named animal mother, every game I've ever played MG is me. unclesam.gif

I also have an annoying habit of dropping Molotov cocktails onto APCs.

No, I have the technique down to a fine art. biggrin_o.gif

I fire only when the chopper is flying straight at me or away (but preferably straight at me). (+- 15  or so degrees) any more than that and your shooting too far ahead.

It's quite easy once you realise how much the RPG drops over a certain distance.

It's not ammo that limits me. If one misses. One won't have time to reload before one is blown away by 20mm Cannon or Rockets.

You could say, practice makes perfect. tounge_o.gif

Shouting "EVERYONE ON ME! GO, GO, GO! COME ON.... guys? Why aren't you running with me? Bloody hell lads, what's wro-" on TS just before I get stitched by a machine gun nest that everyone apart from me had seen, but neglected to mention  tounge_o.gif

I'm a well-rounded soldier and an alright driver. Most comfortable with a 3.5x or 4x scoped rifle as opposed to a sniper rifle, and I used to have an incredible knack for shooting choppers down with LAW launchers... racked up three in one game once, two of which were bearing down on my squad with guns blazing biggrin_o.gif

However. What is flukey is doing it in a Tank. I've only ever hit a chopper a handful of times with a sabot round. All of them whilist having a driver charging at max speed, and being chased by said chopper on our six o'clock.

Mind you, I practice most of the crazy s**t in tandem with others at our LAN's. Playing games of chicken in jets. Rolling Kiowa's and Littlebirds on their backs then seeing who can save it lowest to the ground. Whizzing bullet comps where we be each others cannon fodder for sniping, and seeing how many ricochets it takes to kill someone without actually hitting them. All in good fun. tounge_o.gif

I'm sort of a Jack of all trades. Decent in everything, but not always the best.

But the one thing I seem to excel in during MP games is sabotage. Planting satchels in key buildings, under enemy vehicles (Gotta love a tank crewed by one man and not looking my direction). Pretty much getting behind then and then shooting, launching, setting, etc.

Eliminating the enemy with weapons available in ofp smile_o.gif

Don't mess with me and my machine gun! *grunts*

Lunatic assaulting instead of cowardly shooting from bushes from far away, and also good with the m203 greande launcher. This assaulting is however the reason I usually get to monitor other players tactics as the first one in mp games but I often take dozens of enemies with me before i get the bullet in my head. smile_o.gif

This thread got me thinking....

If in COOP - Sniper or sneaky bastah

If in CTF or the like - Defense (eg the punk hiding in the bush waiting for you to take flag)

I love to fly choppers but I suck at it.. never ever get in a helo with me as pilot!

In SP my speciality are machine guns. Usually I order my squad to attack the Russians, while i'm giving support with my MG. I can't hit anything with the 203...