Sign in to follow this  
MEDICUS

Military mod project - wiesel

Just found this on the M.M.P.-Site:

Quote[/b] ]After all this mocking that we aren't right in time with our promises about new addons, we are ready to release Helifreaks long-awaited "Wiesel". This rather small armoured vehicle is equipped with a MK-20 only and is often used for airborne landingoperations by paratroops because of its small measurements, even two of it can be carried in CH-53 helicopters.

The model itself contains among others a fire-script, a camouflagescript and a script to choose your own tactical symbols. Get the addon-file as usual in our download section. And - business as usual - don't forget about the basic pack

Pic 01    -    Pic 02

More info:

Gamezone.cz

M.M.P.-site

yep, the first one was a 'little' bit buggy.

but this version really rocks.

it looks so funny if you place it right next to a vulcan and look at the difference between the sizes.

last but not least, this download is a must! smile_o.gif

Wow, another high quality release from MMP! Good work guys, keep it coming. smile_o.gif

BTW.

Wiesel = weasel = weasel.gif?  biggrin_o.gif

I love this thing, I wish i had one myself smile_o.gif

Thanks for updating it MMP

This vehicle is great! A TOW AT, AMOS mortor and AA version would be great. smile_o.gif

Yes

leich_24.jpg

ASRAD (Atlas Short Range Air Defence System) would be nice ingame.

Also interesting

wiesel-004_s.jpg

I personally like the Wiesel. It´s fast, hard to hit, easy to cover and has nice firepower. I remember US tank crews laughing about Wiesels at Grafenwöhr where we had a combined maneuver. Well they didn´t laugh anymore when the Wiesels broke through their lines and virtually destroyed several APC´s and MBT´s. Wiesel has an extremely low heat emission and therefore is hard to detect. It´s very silent also.

Hit and run is their plan  biggrin_o.gif

Here are some pics of a Wiesel in action. I took them from my gunner position in TPZ Fuchs during an africa mission.

WieselBeletHuen1.jpg

2 Wiesel and Panzerfaust 3 engaging.

WieselTOWBelet.jpg

In front you see damaged technical and some impacts behind.

Cool addon smile_o.gif Txs

But in Editor when i choose gunner position it turns out to be driver ingame and vice-versa...Am I the one having this problem?

Great addon and great mod . I still trust that’s BW vs CSLA campaign is possible .

Another idea : Every side have his own island ( CSLA- HiRes Everon / BW – HiRes Malden ) and we will conquer civil. Nogova . In original CWC campaign we have one mission with 2 islands – we fly A10 to Kolguiev

I like the AEC (abel - eden - cain) island, but someone should also make a high res version out of it!

Perfect for "island hopping" missions.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Wow nice real life pics Balschoiw. I didn't know the German Army had seen combat in Africa. I didn't even know the wiesel had ever been used in combat.

Very interesting.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>