Sign in to follow this  
Taconic

EECP - Enhanced ECP

HELP!

I set my visibility all the way up in the video settings area. The game crashed to desktop. Now whenever I try to start the game, it crashes to desktop, and I don't even have a chance to set the visibility back down.

Where do I go to set the visibility back down?

What a horrible shame! I just got the mod and can't even play it because I like to screw around with the settings. sad_o.gif

when you say visibility , you are talking about the View Distance ?

If it is that, open the UserInfo.cfg (it is a text file) located in

C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\Users\YourUserName\

Find the line

viewDistance=......;

and change it to

viewDistance=900;

(do not forget the ; )

900 is the default OFP view distance.

Kin Hil being new and enthusiastic and all that is great and should be encouraged, however asking off topic questions in someone elses thread is really quite disrespectful, especially as both questions could have been answered by searching yourself, please do that in future first smile_o.gif

Ok I'm sorry. Next time I'll search.

You guys are helpful either way, TY!

orcs doesnt have an ak47 sorry

The orcs have an AK47 in the ICP weapons pack from them.. its the greatest AKs I have seen and their soldiers are what I use when I am making missions

here is a link for to their files ORCS Development Team its the ICP_RFWP v3.0 pack

Hi Kurayami,

Please release the config (Vers. 0.4.3) in .cpp format. I want to change a couple things for my personal use. smile_o.gif

NoFu

Germany

PS: Great Work !!!

Edited by [HSP] NoFu

a version 0.4.4 is coming today if nothing awfull "pop up" in the last minute

So you should wait for it as it should be apparently bug free unliek the current 0.4.3 (and so the config.cpp of 0.4.4 should be better to use than the 0.4.3).

By the way you can create yourself a .cpp version of the E:ECP config.bin by using Binview if you don't want to wait wink_o.gif

I just submitted 0.4.4 to OFP info. I'm only 68 minutes late this time. tounge_o.gif

When uploaded, this thread will be updated accordingly.

NoFu @ Jan. 05 2005,19:37)]Hi Kurayami,

Please release the config (Vers. 0.4.3) in .cpp format. I want to change a couple things for my personal use. smile_o.gif

André "NoFu" Koch

Germany

PS: Great Work !!!

Sure. I always forget to upload this (I don't put it in the release archive since I don't want any confusion about which to play with.)

Here is the uncompiled 0.4.4 config. Keep in mind that you'll have to wait for the 0.4.4 version of EECP_RSC.pbo in order for this to be of any use.

It should be a good idea when you will update the 1st post with download links to 0.4.4 , to add this one to download the editable config for people wanting to tweak it.

It should help them to locate it without having to browse this thread assuming there will be lots of new page of praises wink_o.gif )

0.4.4 is now officially released.

(imaginary fancy picture goes here)

EECP v0.4.4 (mirror)

Quote[/b] ]v0.4.4 [01/05/05]

Notes

* Yeah, so this will actually be the final 0.4.x release. I lied last time.

* The BAS Delta/Ranger pack is now truly no longer required.

Bug Fixes

* Problem that caused "no entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles.XXXXXXXX'" errors resolved

* Sa-58 optics fixed (currently reverted to BIS optics)

* Fixed error that gave SoldierWSniper class the option to lower non-existent goggles

* Fixed ModelSpecial error that affected the following classes: CarlGustavLauncher, AALauncher, 9K32Launcher

* Fix to /CfgVehicles.AH64.Turret

* Fixed small problem with Ka-50 eventHandler

* Fixed missing M151 string in German and French string table

Model Changes

* None

Gameplay Changes

* Javelin and Javelin missiles removed from West ammo box and put in West heavy weapons ammo box instead

Realism Changes

* GAU-8/A now carries 1,350 rounds

* Burst fire mode removed from MP5--it was brought to my attention that it is actually an MP5SD-N

Miscellaneous

* None

As usual. the first page has been updated. Refer to it or the readme for a full list of requirements and for installation instructions.

Again, my apologies for the bugs present in the last release. Hopefully that'll be my one and only release with major problems.

It should be a good idea when you will update the 1st post with download links to 0.4.4 , to add this one to download the editable config for people wanting to tweak it.

If somebody's willing to host it, I'll add it to the front page. It's only ~100K RARed, but I don't want to piss off the person that lets me borrow their webspace account. I think that only the people that really want it are getting it as things are. tounge_o.gif

*edit:

Oops. I bumped my release post off the page. v0.4.4 has been released: http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?showthis=7678

See the first page of the thread or my post on page 49 for details.

If somebody's willing to host it, I'll add it to the front page. It's only ~100K RARed, but I don't want to piss off the person that lets me borrow their webspace account. I think that only the people that really want it are getting it as things are. tounge_o.gif

Couple of links in my signature for simple places to host files smile_o.gif

Hey there, sorry to annoy you guys but I've come up with a problem that hasn't been posted  yet (I can't find anything similar)

It's when I run ECP. I can hear my PC loading, but then it stops. You can see a box (like the one around opened programs) in the top left corner of my desktop. Then a message comes up saying:

"We have encountered a problem and need to close"

"Please tell Microsoft about this problem"   (etc)

I have no idea what the problem is. I've tried some of the things people have suggested and I'm damn sure I've installed everything correctly. I don't know what to do!

Your mod looks awsome and I really don't want to miss out on it!

Hey there, sorry to annoy you guys but I've come up with a problem that hasn't been posted  yet (I can't find anything similar)

It's when I run ECP. I can hear my PC loading, but then it stops. You can see a box (like the one around opened programs) in the top left corner of my desktop. Then a message comes up saying:

"We have encountered a problem and need to close"

"Please tell Microsoft about this problem"   (etc)

I have no idea what the problem is. I've tried some of the things people have suggested and I'm damn sure I've installed everything correctly. I don't know what to do!

Your mod looks awsome and I really don't want to miss out on it!

are you running -nomap?

maybe you could post your system specs and your flashpoint.rpt (found on your OperationFlashpoint directory) on the troubleshooting thread.

Thank you Kurayami for your work and fast update (insane fast update)!

I've been away from OFP for quite some time, and my first downloads for OFP was ecp and eecp 0.4.3 the other day, and let me tell you, I've had a great time! The latest update works great here (no more ural.blah box appearing).

It's quite insane how far OFP editing has come from the old dayes. Can't wait for next version of ecp and eecp.

My hat goes of for you, and all addon makers!

cheers!

does anybody have a mirror up for this? for some reason i can never download anything from ofp.gamezone.cz... sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]are you running -nomap?

maybe you could post your system specs and your flashpoint.rpt (found on your OperationFlashpoint directory) on the troubleshooting thread.

Yay it works! Thanks for that! biggrin_o.gif

This mod really kicks ass! Well done! wink_o.gif

It's good to see some modern artic units too!

Great update Kurayami icon14.gif

Always really awesome how OFP can look (and then "feel") with the models from those great addon makers

does anybody have a mirror up for this? for some reason i can never download anything from ofp.gamezone.cz...  sad_o.gif

Here you go:

temp download

Thanks a bunch! biggrin_o.gif

Thanks for the nice words.

Thank you Kurayami for your work and fast update (insane fast update)!

I had some help. In addition to my normal testers, the_shadow, King Homer, Hawkeye 1985, voodzia, and Sanctuary helped me test the patch. Normally I don't like using large groups to test things (it gets confusing awfully quickly, and this time was no exception,) but the extra eyes enabled me to verify that everything was fixed (and even manage to uncover a few new bugs) much faster than I'd normally be able to.

Yay it works! Thanks for that! biggrin_o.gif

This mod really kicks ass! Well done! wink_o.gif

It's good to see some modern artic units too!

Glad to see that got resolved. I've personally never seen the memory map bug take that form.

does anybody have a mirror up for this? for some reason i can never download anything from ofp.gamezone.cz... sad_o.gif

Here you go:

temp download

Great. Thanks.

If anybody's willing to provide a more permenent mirror, I'd be happy to update the links to include it.

looks and works great we need a ww2 version smile_o.gif

just wanted to point out not sure if its a bug you have under air x2 listings for the UH-60L

car x3 listings for the M925