Sign in to follow this  
Taconic

EECP - Enhanced ECP

here we go:

problem!

looks like it isn't EECP (that means not your prob Mr. Kurayami)

... but still mine sad_o.gif

I haven't read all the replies here but I hope it helps. Below is the most recent version of Llauma's skymod it contains:

Llauma's Sky/ocean, Hit_Sqd_Maximus' stars/moon, INQ NVG model/Tex, WGL NVG optics/compass. Using this installer I now don't get the .p3d errors I used too. wink_o.gif

Download it HERE

Captain

Hopefully that solves the problem, Parvus. Does the Strella share textures with the NVG or something? It seems odd that one would have an effect on the other like that.

I just sent out the second beta to my testers. I swear... I'm never giving you people a release date again. tounge_o.gif

Whenever I do, the release is jinxed. I spent two days hung up on a really simple problem (I had to resist the temptation to throw myself out the window when I realized the impossibly simple cause that I had overlooked,) so that was a pretty unforseen hold up in my release plans.

Hopefully that solves the problem, Parvus. Does the Strella share textures with the NVG or something? It seems odd that one would have an effect on the other like that.

I think it has more to do with the fact that data3d.pbo is edited rather than the actual models involved... I could be wrong.

Cap.

Ok i love this mod , but for some reason i get random ctd's with missions while it loads up the cutscene or the briefing, i'm running a clean install 1.96, and i also get the no entry config M72 LAW Launcher bug when OFP starts, can somebody help me fix this bug and the CTD's?

no the problem is when you manualy depbo the Data3d it corrupts the model. depbo it and check the log,

strella_proxy.p3d

Error: CHECKSUM

no clue what that means, other then to tell you depboing it FUBARs the model

hey kur. . . any word on releasing those trucks?

Ok i love this mod , but for some reason i get random ctd's with missions while it loads up the cutscene or the briefing, i'm running a clean install 1.96, and i also get the no entry config M72 LAW Launcher bug when OFP starts, can somebody help me fix this bug and the CTD's?

You may be missing any one of the EECP addons that are required.If your missing an addon and that mission requires it then you will get a CTD..Missing addons is the commonist problem for EECP...

@Kurayami..Are you keeping an eye on Pablo's excellent M113's,I can't wait till there finnished so you can put them in this great mod.. smile_o.gif

No i've got all the addons....if somebody could help me fix the M72 bug and the CTD's it'd be great

hey kur. . . any word on releasing those trucks?

None yet. I'm going to ask again in a day or two.

No i've got all the addons....if somebody could help me fix the M72 bug and the CTD's it'd be great

There isn't even a reference to "M72 Law Launcher" in my config, so it's pretty unlikely that it could cause a no config error on startup. The LawLauncher class has been altered to use the BAS M136, but nowhere in the config is there a reference to "M72 Law Launcher," or even LawLauncher beyond a single class, which is properly defined. It sounds like another addon is the cause.

As for crashes

Quote[/b] ]Issue: Crashes to desktop

First off, let me say that there are no errors in the config that should cause this -- I would never release it if it had them. There are several things that can cause this, so there are several solutions.

Solution 1: Check to ensure that you do not have an addon loaded twice -- especially two different versions of an addon (Ex: BAS Delta/Ranger 1.55 in @ECP\Addons and 1.0 in Res\Addons)

Solution 2: An addon is corrupt or otherwise incomplete. You'll need to figure out what it is and reinstall it.

Solution 3: You're using the incorrect version of an addon. Example: Somebody had a problem with crashes when they were using a different version of Marfy's M925 truck than I used in the creation of the config. His PBO had a different name than the one that the config was pointing at for the model, so this caused problems.

@Kurayami..Are you keeping an eye on Pablo's excellent M113's,I can't wait till there finnished so you can put them in this great mod.. smile_o.gif

Already asked. tounge_o.gif

If I get approval (I'm fairly sure that I will since Rudedog had no problem with the M2s,) I'll try to squeek them into this release.

I am having a problem during the single player mission "Battlefields" crashing to the desktop after about 5 minutes. It gives no warning, it just crashes to the desktop.

Nevermind, I seemed to have fixed it.

However, I do get the error can't find cbt_misc at the start of the mission and it is in both addon folders.

However, I do get the error can't find cbt_misc at the start of the mission and it is in both addon folders.

There's nothing that I can do about this. I made note of it in the readme. It's due to the way that the Bradlies themselves are configured outside of the scope of my config. If you want to get rid of the error, you'll have to unpbo the mission giving you problems and add CBT_misc to the addOns section of the mission.sqm.

If I could fix it, I would.

Already asked. tounge_o.gif

If I get approval (I'm fairly sure that I will since Rudedog had no problem with the M2s,) I'll try to squeek them into this release.

You hereby have our permission to include the M113's

smile_o.gif

I just can't stand to play ofp without this mod biggrin_o.gif

Those old res troops are in need of a good replacement! mad_o.gif Will you please replace them with Edges resistance troops? smile_o.gif

Good job so far wink_o.gif

A combination of a BAS MH60 DAP and a MH60 to replace the BIS UH 60 (FFAR) that was a nice idea i think wink_o.gif

Then you can't repleace this Chopper with an other one without FFAR's whyle you need in the first Chopper Mission from the "1985" Campaign the little Rockets for the BMP's biggrin_o.gif

But is that possible ? rock.gif

Hey Kurayami

How is the next version coming along?

Are there any new units to be put in it apart from Pablo's M113's?

Good work anyway, im really enjoying this config

Tim

You hereby have our permission to include the M113's

smile_o.gif

Thanks. tounge_o.gif
A combination of a BAS MH60 DAP and a MH60 to replace the BIS UH 60 (FFAR) that was a nice idea i think wink_o.gif

Then you can't repleace this Chopper with an other one without FFAR's whyle you need in the first Chopper Mission from the "1985" Campaign the little Rockets for the BMP's biggrin_o.gif

But is that possible ? rock.gif

It's possible, but I'm not going to do it.

There are very few DAPs in the Army, and what few there are aren't used for troop insertions.

Quote[/b] ]In the Direct Action role, the DAP would not normally be used as a primary transport for troops or supplies because of high gross weight limits. The DAP is capable of conducting all missions during day, night, or adverse weather conditions.

http://globalsecurity.org/military/systems/aircraft/mh-60l-dap.htm

I'm also not going to use any of the other MH-60 variants as the MH-60 is not intended to be used in the same roles as the UH-60.

Hey Kurayami

How is the next version coming along?

Are there any new units to be put in it apart from Pablo's M113's?

Good work anyway, im really enjoying this config

Tim

I haven't done much in the past day or two while I've waited for the testers to get some testing done. Sounds like everything is looking good.

The M113 is the only unit that I intend to replace in this version (it'll be the A3 NATO if you're wondering.)

0.4.1 is done as of this morning. I'm just waiting for it to get hosted on ofp.info. Hopefully I'll be able to post it shortly.

Wow, Way to go Kurayami, can't wait to DL it.

*constantly refreshing the page*

Oh boy, oh boy,

me wants EECP 0.4.1 tounge_o.gif