Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hitman[SWAF]

You know when you have played too much ofp when:

There's an outside??? wow_o.gif

who released that addon?

Is it ECP compatible?

tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

I know when I play flashpoint to much when All my School assignments are about Flashpoint. tounge_o.gif

Don't know who released it, but yeah, the details are awesome! You can even find ants, snails, spiders, flying insects. It's so real, you can feel the wind in your face.

Nah, forget ECP .."Outside" has the best surround yet.

-when you look out of a window and you see unrealistic textures.

-when you walking at home very slowly not to fall throw floor or wall

-when you always look right-bottom trying to find action menu

-when at the town square you say: wow how many ppl and no LAG =)

-if you think that the whole world are few Isladns: Everon, Malden, Kolgujev, Nogova and desert Island. Yeah, your geography sux

-if you afraid water more then fire.

--if you posting here tounge_o.gif

You know you've played too much OFP when you go to a funeral and swore the preacher said:  "Oh no, ----- is down"

You know you've played too much OFP when you go to a hospital or ER room and you ask the nurse or doctor:  "Where's the Heal at --- Community Hospital" action?

Guest Hitman[SWAF]

haha, that's one of the best so far. biggrin_o.gif

-when you press "/" before saying anything on msn (do that all the time).

-say "lol" rather than laughing. tounge_o.gif

Hi all

That gives me a scripting idea for fear of AP mines and ECP to add in fear of fire; by adding something that makes the area apear to be below sea level.

Of course a general fear object or better a property of all objects would be a great boon to OFP2. AI getting out of the way of cars and run you over lorries BIG HINT TO SUMA !

Kind Regards Walker

ahhhhh, now this one is NOT funny. I see a jogger or someone riding a bike from a distance and determine how far ahead I need to pull the trigger.

Yeah, that's scary. It's probably happened sometimes, but I haven't noticed it until you mentioned it. crazy_o.gif Christ.

I used to dream about OFP too, but that was before GOTY. GOTY lags on my comp so much that I don't play OFP too much anymore. But the dreams weren't that great, because I used to play to 11pm and then went straight to bed, so my brain wasn't cooled down yet and the dreams were too restless to be enjoyable.

These days my problems are actually related to these forums. I try to use the smilies everywhere, but they're just not there... rock.gif

- When you and your friends start using cars and buildings as cover, and dart across the street, shoutin things like "12 o'clock Unknown Vehicle 500".

Quote[/b] ]- you walk through the city centre and look for a good sniping spot

People like you are why we have police  biggrin_o.gif

I've had ofp-like dreams. I was in iraq as a US soldier (god knows why) and a crowd came round a corner in a small town, walks straight past me and starts kicking the shit out of my fellow squad member. It made no sense, but I remember laughing a lot.

I used to see low-flying cessnas overhead and I used to instinctively reach for a mandeville auto-shotgun.

You've also played far too much ofp if you want to visit one of the islands some of the OFP islands were based on.

Personally I'd love to visit Tenerife island. tounge_o.gif

Unfortunately I don't think it has the equivalent of Mt. Kolgujev. Which would be one of the reasons why I'd go there. Just to climb all the way up... and appreciate all those times I dropped LST ships on it to watch them fly down the incline. biggrin_o.gif

- when u go to geography class and find out that the world is more than 12.5 x 12.5 km

My only real intrests in physics and advance algebra is that it will help my OFP Scripting smile_o.gif

When you always walk around with your right hand on your bookbag strap, and your index finger extended slightly more than the rest.

Especially true when you have only two walking speeds: slow, and that little almost-jog.

tounge_o.gif

When you always walk around with your right hand on your bookbag strap, and your index finger extended slightly more than the rest.

Especially true when you have only two walking speeds: slow, and that little almost-jog.

tounge_o.gif

wow_o.gif

Those both apply to me!  rock.gif

My bookbag is down to one strap, the right one.  The left one was screwy so I tore it off.  And on the right strap, there is a little hooky-thingie that moves up and down that I play with, with my index finger, keeping it infront of the rest!

And in the hallways at school, you either have to move slow because of someone infront of you, or almost jogging to get to class!

If you want a picture of the backpack, I can take a picture, I know there are some people on the forums that are especially skeptical of many claims... wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

And I almost never walk, I usually jog along like an OFP soldier tounge_o.gif .

Since when first posting in the OFP:CP thread 50 days ago you have managed to post a total of 197 pictures even though you didnt have a computer for at least 10 days of those days...  crazy_o.gif

Since when first posting in the OFP:CP thread 50 days ago you have managed to post a total of 197 pictures even though you didnt have a computer for at least 10 days of those days...  crazy_o.gif

Now you know how I feel, and I started the damned thing! Hope I'm not jailed for creating something addictive tounge_o.gif

Hope I'm not jailed for creating something addictive  tounge_o.gif

No chance of that while we are still all happy addicts tounge_o.gif

-When you stop playing OFP for a while, you begin to experience symptoms of withdrawl.

Quote[/b] ]When you always walk around with your right hand on your bookbag strap, and your index finger extended slightly more than the rest.

Holy crap! this is about me!! OMFG, i really do it!