Sign in to follow this  
Gunnerman

Major us airsoft game

Yeah, now I've got a G-36C, AK-47S, Sig 552 (jams a lot) and two FA-MASes for my friends to use. I'm trying to ween them off of paintball.

I am talking about using choppers, playing for over 36 hrs on a field that is sufficiently large for such an event.

Most sites in the UK are tiny. Too small fro something like that.

Sweden would be awesome for something like this, I can imagine running about in the deep forests of Värmland coming across a scenic lake with my airsoft gun and spotting the other team trying to make their way across it.

Combined arms might be too expensive, but making your way around the battlefield with vehicles wouldn't be a problem at all. Me and ten friends had a blast last summer running about the area surrounding my familys country house.

The approximate area we had at our disposal encircled in red.

EDIT: Should be noted that we had the entire area at our disposal, but hauling ass in a forest for a few hours when playing with ten people isn't very fun at all. I should also say that there is an abandoned saw mill not far from the encircled lake wich can safely be used for CQB-scenarios. Very fun to shoot it out in there biggrin_o.gif

I am talking about using choppers, playing for over 36 hrs on a field that is sufficiently large for such an event.

Most sites in the UK are tiny. Too small fro something like that.

Sweden would be awesome for something like this, I can imagine running about in the deep forests of Värmland coming across a scenic lake with my airsoft gun and spotting the other team trying to make their way across it.

Combined arms might be too expensive, but making your way around the battlefield with vehicles wouldn't be a problem at all. Me and ten friends had a blast last summer running about the area surrounding my familys country house.

The approximate area we had at our disposal encircled in red.

EDIT: Should be noted that we had the entire area at our disposal, but hauling ass in a forest for a few hours when playing with ten people isn't very fun at all. I should also say that there is an abandoned saw mill not far from the encircled lake wich can safely be used for CQB-scenarios. Very fun to shoot it out in there biggrin_o.gif

Wow, sounds great wow_o.gif

Tbh, I was thinking of Southern England and Central Europe when I made the comment about this not happening in Europe wink_o.gif

But that kind of area would definitely be great for such a thingy. The only problem with airsoft is that you can not really carry them across the border...so the host would have to offer a borrowing service or something like that.

Yeah, now I've got a G-36C, AK-47S, Sig 552 (jams a lot) and two FA-MASes for my friends to use. I'm trying to ween them off of paintball.

Fa-mas won't be sufficent to get them away from paintball. I suggest two RPK's wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Fa-mas won't be sufficent to get them away from paintball.

HOW DARE YOU!? mad_o.gif

*Bolt of lightning, thunder crash*

biggrin_o.gif

Major us game... blah

when is there ever going to be a major EUROPEAN game??

Wait.. there is.. well .. at least.. it is in Belgium.

This summer on the 9th, 10th and 11th of July 2004 there will be a 72 hour skirmish. Site

Though I dont know if I'm going to attend it, because I don't feel fit to go camping and such...

Anyways.. If I'm going to attend it.. I will whoop yo ass with my M15A4 Carbine.  tounge_o.gif

when is there ever going to be a major EUROPEAN game??

When europe (Well, parts of europe) stops banning snything that looks like a weapon. wink_o.gifsad_o.gif

Necromancer I cant believe you bought a classic army gun, everyone know most of those things fall apart a week after you buy them

Necromancer I cant believe you bought a classic army gun, everyone know most of those things fall apart a week after you buy them

I hear the M4 (Or whatever they call them) are quite good, but I would stay away from their MP5's.

Yeah, now I've got a G-36C, AK-47S, Sig 552 (jams a lot) and two FA-MASes

Reheelly? wow_o.gif Pics?