Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Us presidential election 2004

Quote[/b] ]Permission to bitch: Granted!

Mr. rational and calm himself bitching, no way.

If Bush wins some left wing extremist will assassinate him before the first year of his second term is out.

I'm going to vote in about a hour. Waiting for some one to get off work first. Safety in numbers.

lol

Not me so paranoid that I have to go with a group to vote!

I see Bush/Cheney have done their work on you well. Be afraid of your own shadow.

Quote[/b] ]i'm getting sick and tired of billybob and other mindless rightwingers. gonna ban them tonight. enjoy your last few moments here.

You think your going to ban me? I will invite people who are 100x worst than me to join this forum!!! tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]i'm getting sick and tired of billybob and other mindless rightwingers. gonna ban them tonight. enjoy your last few moments here.

You think your going to ban me? I will invite people who are 100x worst than me to join this forum!!! tounge_o.gif

See i wasnt lying about those republicano-zombies ghostface.gif

So do we have people here from Ohio or virginia , hows the general gist there about whos gonna win? But then again you cant guess such things if the difference is of 1% , hope the counting is fair.

when can we expect the first sensational news here in europe? Does it make sense for me to stay awake if I work tomorrow?

Probably not until at least 7pm US time.

Quote[/b] ]when can we expect the first sensational news here in europe? Does it make sense for me to stay awake if I work tomorrow?

Might take a while....

http://www.nbc10.com/news/3882749/detail.html

Quote[/b] ]

Hazmat Incident Forces Evacuations At N.J. Elementary School

Students Evacuated From Facility

POSTED: 10:51 am EST November 2, 2004

UPDATED: 11:22 am EST November 2, 2004

An apparent hazardous material incident at a South Jersey elementary school has closed voting polls there and forced an evacuation of students.

The incident happened at 9 a.m. at Fleetwood Elementary School at 231 Fleetwood Ave in Mt Laurel, N.J., police say.

A witness at the scene said a person apparently entered the building, threw a white substance into the air and fled.

A hazardous material truck, several fire trucks and police cars were on the scene, and groups of children could be seen in the school's parking lot from aerial views from Chopper 10.

No injuries were reported at the scene.

We will have more details as they become available to NBC 10.

Well, I just got back from "rocking the vote" GO KERRY!! it was alarmingly quiet at my poll station...hopefully other areas are are much busier unclesam.gif

Update on previous story....

www.megapundit.com

Quote[/b] ]UPDATE II: According to a report on Fox, a Philly District Attorney looked at one of the questionable machines and there are two windows that look into counters on the voting machine. One counts the votes for this election, the other counts the votes over the life span of the machine. DA claims that the life span number was mistaken for votes in this election…

Well, I just got back from "rocking the vote" GO KERRY!! it was alarmingly quiet at my poll station...hopefully other areas are are much busier unclesam.gif

I went before work and there was a line out the door.

The worrying part about this is how America tends to push things to the extreme.

Remember, there is a day after today as well. Regardless of who wins there are going to be a lot of pissed off people tomorrow. Whoever wins is in for a rough ride.

The supreme court is in this as well, and with it the long term future of America. The congress will probably be republican. If Kerry wins, he'll only be able to nominate weak candidates for the supreme court - or the won't get approved. If Bush wins he'll select one of his liking - which is far more right wing and conservative than most republicans - not to mention Americans.

The state America is in, both domestically and in foreigin affairs is at best shitty. While it's not all Bush's fault, a lot of it is, so it's unlikely that he'll facilitate any recovery. As for Kerry, it's questionable how much he can do. The events in Iraq are most likely beyond his control - it's possible that the point of no return has been passed a long time ago.

The deficit is unlikely to be resolved as well. Bush has already shown that he likes to spend money and he'll refuse to raise any taxes (and tax money happens to be the only major income of the goverment). Kerry on the other hand intends to spend more and and reduce the deficit only by removing a taxcut that Bush introducted - which is not very realistic.

If Kerry wins, the respect for America abroad will increase but it's naive to think that it will bring any substantial changes. Nobody is crazy enough to send troops to Iraq. For most politicians in the world, it would be political suicide. Economic support is also unlikely.

Well I just got back from voting. No white powder, nobody attacked me with a bat. I was number 191 for the day at about 10:30 local (1630 zulu). The place wasn't packed but it was busy. I heard a few interesting things on the news on the way there though. Apparently some kid was kicked for wearing a republican t-shirt. Yes, some poor school-goer was kicked in his stomach for wearing this shirt. The kicker? (pun intended) He was kicked by his teacher, who later said she was aiming higher, and harder. crazy_o.gif

The worrying part about this is how America tends to push things to the extreme.

Remember, there is a day after today as well. Regardless of who wins there are going to be a lot of pissed off people tomorrow. Whoever wins is in for a rough ride.

The supreme court is in this as well, and with it the long term future of America. The congress will probably be republican. If Kerry wins, he'll only be able to nominate weak candidates for the supreme court - or the won't get approved. If Bush wins he'll select one of his liking - which is far more right wing and conservative than most republicans - not to mention Americans.

The state America is in, both domestically and in foreigin affairs is at best shitty. While it's not all Bush's fault, a lot of it is, so it's unlikely that he'll facilitate any recovery. As for Kerry, it's questionable how much he can do. The events in Iraq are most likely beyond his control - it's possible that the point of no return has been passed a long time ago.

The deficit is unlikely to be resolved as well. Bush has already shown that he likes to spend money and he'll refuse to raise any taxes (and tax money happens to be the only major income of the goverment). Kerry on the other hand intends to spend more and and reduce the deficit only by removing a taxcut that Bush introducted - which is not very realistic.

If Kerry wins, the respect for America abroad will increase but it's naive to think that it will bring any substantial changes. Nobody is crazy enough to send troops to Iraq. For most politicians in the world, it would be political suicide. Economic support is also unlikely.

Thanks Negative Nancy mad_o.giftounge_o.gif

No one said it would be *POOF* and all better if Kerry wins. But to get out, vote, and get Bush outta office is only one step. The one step that happens to be taking place right now, and the focus of the last few months. If Kerry wins, then we can go to the next obstacle from there...

I voted a couple hours ago. I didn't have to wait in a line, but there was one for the people whose last name began with a letter between A-K (?). It was interesting because the other lines only had 1-2 people in them. Funny about names.

The republican outside of the place was standing alone in a nice suit and handed out a big, well-made ballot. There were two democrats and they weren't as courteous.

Plus their ballot sucked, ha ha ha ha!

Quote[/b] ]KANG

It does not matter which way you vote. Either way your planet is doomed. Doomed. Doomed.

Quote[/b] ][Riding a circus elephant]

Peter Griffin : Look Lois, the two symbols of the Republican Party: an elephant, and a fat white guy who is threatened by change.

I don't know why I'm bothering coming back into this rediculous board... but anyway...

Quote[/b] ]The supreme court is in this as well, and with it the long term future of America. The congress will probably be republican. If Kerry wins, he'll only be able to nominate weak candidates for the supreme court - or the won't get approved. If Bush wins he'll select one of his liking - which is far more right wing and conservative than most republicans - not to mention Americans.

Gimme a break. I'm sure you'll remember that people were saying that exact same thing 4 years ago. And what happened? Bush got elected, and we had a majority republican congress. HOWEVER, you remember what happened when Bush tried to appoint some judges, right? The dems used some really dirty and unprecedented tricks to block almost every appointment. I don't see why things would be different this time, if Bush does get elected. Anyway, do your homework next time.

Just had dental surgery and then spent an hour in line waiting to vote, but it's done unclesam.gif

It doesnt matter who you vote for, just make sure you vote

Just had dental surgery and then spent an hour in line waiting to vote, but it's done  unclesam.gif

... for Kerry tounge_o.gif

Just had dental surgery and then spent an hour in line waiting to vote, but it's done  unclesam.gif

... for Kerry tounge_o.gif

OK.

Kerry for dental surgery!

I did an absentee ballot.

And of course... Bush got my vote.

I voted for all Republicans.

Except for one.

That was for State Attorneys office.

I didn't like the Rep.

So I voted for a Democrat.

If... I think you are the better man/woman for the job.

You get my vote!

Even though I'm a Republican.

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

"OFF the WALL Team"

unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gif

PS. I hope there will be a clear victor here.

None of this crap from 02'!