Sign in to follow this  
Llauma

Mensa test

I just noticed a IQ test at Mensa.dk. It's in danish but it doesn't matter 'cause the test in all visual.

Just click the "start testen" button and do all the 39 parts and click send in the menu. Then you can choose between different spreads for the test. I think that the 24 is the one commonly used in the US but if all just post all the spreads we wont have any problems.

Okay should be enough and if you dont still get it I would recommend you not to do the test considering what it could do to your self-esteem. wink_o.gif

It went fine for me but I should have maybe double checked the answers before I sent it.

I got 138, 140 and 160.. Good enough for mensa but I'm not sure if this is just a way for them to get people to pay for the real test.

I guess it will show if more will post their results.

121, guess im not up for the membership. tounge_o.gif

We dont require any specific score to be welcome at our server biggrin_o.gif

Haha on the last run:

low spread 139 biggrin_o.gif

Eizei try it some times. The last answers are often quite easy, although I don´t know if´I´m right. Backleaning helped.

smily1276.gif

and maybe some beer smily1276.gif

In a center of psychology in Zürich/switzerland I was tested by three independant test methods and given a result of 128. But this under the required test-conditions.

My scores are 124, 126, 139.

But I can't read danish, so I have no idea what it means.

Haha on the last run:

low spread 139  biggrin_o.gif

Eizei try it some times. The last answers are often quite easy, although I don´t know if´I´m right. Backleaning helped.

The problems are the same so you can easily improve the result by doing the test again. I got 140, 143, 164 as I just did it.

140/143/164 on my first and only try. I guess this means I can now drop out of school as I'm a certified genius blues.gif .

Too bad I'm a lazy underachiever. I always do well on standardized tests and whatnot, but I'm barely pulling a 3.0 GPA.

My scores are 124, 126, 139.

But I can't read danish, so I have no idea what it means.

That's the IQ you were measured to have. The different results are with different scales. The 15 is the Stanford-Binet scale and the 24 is the Cattell scale.

128/130/145

I didn't see much in the last couple of problems,the difficulty spiked up there smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Too bad I'm a lazy underachiever. I always do well on standardized tests and whatnot, but I'm barely pulling a 3.0 GPA.

You sound just like me. I got in the 99% percentile on the SSAT (When I was applying to a private high school), yet my GPA is somewhat, erm, bad tounge_o.gif .

96 iq. I just feel so sad at the moment. No wonder I failed yer 8. Flashpint. Played it too much. sad_o.gifsad_o.gif

I got 138, 140 and 160.. Good enough for mensa but I'm not sure if this is just a way for them to get people to pay for the real test.

Yeah, thats the true Mensa IQ test. If you are willing to pay to be part of some group that has no real purpose, you can't really be very intelligent tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

Yeah, thats the true Mensa IQ test. If you are willing to pay to be part of some group that has no real purpose, you can't really be very intelligent tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

Amen to that. Personally, I don't think your IQ score is a very usefull thing to know. If you think you are smart, design/make/create/do something with it instead of talk about it.

Mensa are so clever that in the UK they knowingly appointed a convicted fraudster as treasurer. Needless to say, he ran off with all their loot, leaving them rather surprised. Real geniuses.

Mensa are so clever that in the UK they knowingly appointed a convicted fraudster as treasurer.  Needless to say, he ran off with all their loot, leaving them rather surprised.  Real geniuses.

And the name Mensa is latin for table. A brilliant name... NOT!

I got 102 IQ by answering 25% of the questions, getting bored and then furiously clicking my way through the rest to get to the end, Does this mean I'm a genius or extremely lucky? Well... tounge_o.gif

I got 102 IQ by answering 25% of the questions, getting bored and then furiously clicking my way through the rest to get to the end, Does this mean I'm a genius or extremely lucky? Well... tounge_o.gif

You need 18 correct answers of 39 to get IQ 102 so if you just made 10 questions you would had to have right on 8 of the following 29's. As there are eight different answers it's obvious that you had some luck.

Well I finished the test then clicked on the wrong Danish button and ended up back on the homepage with my results deleted. I am seemingly too stupid to sit the test.

The membership test for joining DENSA:

Quote[/b] ]1. Who is buried in Grant's tomb?

- Ulysses Samuel Grant

- Uncle Sam Grant

- U.S. Grant and Julia Grant    

- Lee Grant

- Fido the Wonder Dog

2. What color is a bluejay?

- Red

- Ultramarine

- Purple

- Blue

- Jonquil

3. Is Lefty Gomez —

- Lefthanded

- Ambidextrous

- Righthanded

- Armless

4. How many golden rings did you give your true love for Christmas?

- One

- Five

- Fourteen

- Does gold-plated count?

5. How many Hs are there in the 4H club?

- One

- Two hundred

- Four

- Does gold-plated count?

6. How many trombones led the big parade?

- What big parade?

7. Your doctor gives you three pills and tells you to take one every half-hour. You rush home so you can start taking the pills right away. How long will it be before you finish taking all the pills?

- 90 minutes

- Three days

- An hour

- Each pill is the size of a basketball.

8. You go into a cabin in the woods carrying a lantern, matches, an axe, and a bag of groceries. In the cabin, you find a Franklin stove, a candle in a candlestick, and the usual cabin stuff (like a bed). You put away the groceries. Now it's getting dark. What do you light first?

- The lantern

- The stove

- The candle

- A match    

9. How many animals of each species did Moses take with him on the ark?

- Two

- Counting insects, about a billion

- It was Noah, you dope!

10. Who was elected president of the United States in 2000?

- Al Gore, by more than half a million votes

- George Herbert Walker Bush

- Some dolt people hoped would be just like his daddy was declared the winner by two of daddy's friends on the Supreme Court.

- Harold Stassen

I got #9 wrong.  biggrin_o.gif