Sign in to follow this  
colonel_klink

Fishing boats

Alsome!

Looks really fantastic! smile_o.gif

But will boats really sink with the front part at first (picture 1)?

I think the heavy part is the back (picture 2) with the engine and things like that. (but i don't know it... just thought about)

Maybe add a custom unit with life jacket (using CoC Combat dudes or something? rock.gif ) incase the unfortunate does happen? You could ask Deadmeat if you can use the life from his Policie pack and put it on a BIS civie... smile_o.gif

wow, the pic of the boat rolled on its side is amazing...

Alsome!

Looks really fantastic! smile_o.gif

But will boats really sink with the front part at first (picture 1)?

I think the heavy part is the back (picture 2) with the engine and things like that. (but i don't know it... just thought about)

lol

I guess it depends what end of the boat's got the biggest hole in it smile_o.gif

@Munk

Already a step a head smile_o.gif. Now has a useable life ring and custom life jackets. I try to keep from using other addons with these as it means people don't have to d/l this or that addon to get them to work. Having said that the life ring and life jackets are loosely based on the coc divers which is an excellent addon btw.

Sweeet! Any estimate for the next 'beta' release?  smile_o.gif

Nope! Learned from experience not to put a time or date on releases. All I can say is, soon smile_o.gif

lol okay. BTW could U also possibly make a script that makes it so if a pilot ejects over water, they could land and have the lifejacket on? would help for SAR mission Im gonna be making

Sweeet! Any estimate for the next 'beta' release? smile_o.gif

Nope! Learned from experience not to put a time or date on releases. All I can say is, soon smile_o.gif

Hehe, right! That's soon enough I'd say... wink_o.gif

This addon is absolutly great! Colonel_Klink keeps surprising us with his very detailed work   smile_o.gif  Congratulations!

@Munk

Already a step a head smile_o.gif. Now has a useable life ring and custom life jackets. I try to keep from using other addons with these as it means people don't have to d/l this or that addon to get them to work. Having said that the life ring and life jackets are loosely based on the coc divers which is an excellent addon btw.

Ah... good news, would have been a shame to miss those new anims because everyone in OFP cant swim tounge_o.gif There's already a few coast guard addons to add to the fun. Baywatch mission anyone? rock.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Random sinkings now at 8.

Crew can abandon ship and survive with life ring or life jacket.

Adding random explosion effects:

explosions.jpg

Quote[/b] ]lol okay. BTW could U also possibly make a script that makes it so if a pilot ejects over water, they could land and have the lifejacket on? would help for SAR mission Im gonna be making

This is being tested using the lifejacket method as above.

Random sinkings now at 8.

Crew can abandon ship and survive with life ring or life jacket.

Adding random explosion effects:

<a href="http://" target="_blank">www.dc3d.co.nz/Utopia/explosions.jpg</a>

Quote[/b] ]lol okay. BTW could U also possibly make a script that makes it so if a pilot ejects over water, they could land and have the lifejacket on? would help for SAR mission Im gonna be making

This is being tested using the lifejacket method as above.

Wow Klink looks really awesome, fantastic even O , but i cant see the fisherman sad_o.gif  with his lifejacket.

O yeah what i wanted to ask is what kinda HELO are you flying in the pics looks cool  biggrin_o.gif

Keep the great work up  unclesam.gif

Quote[/b] ]Wow Klink looks really awesome, fantastic even O , but i cant see the fisherman   with his lifejacket.

No survivors! smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]O yeah what i wanted to ask is what kinda HELO are you flying in the pics looks cool  

Falklands Mod Huey (This one is still in US configuration, therefore still armed smile_o.gif )

Very nice!  smile_o.gif

Will this "lifejacket" be part of new units, or will it be a addon (like a Backpack)?

Mfg MEDICUS

The life jacket fits into the secodary weapon slot, so it is possible for other units to wear it. Still woking on the implementation of that for units not considered crew.

got a question klink will the units all the time wear those life jackets or only when they disembark from the boat in the water rock.gif

Would be cool if they dont wear it not visible on land + in vehicles but when they disembark in water the life jacket got visible wink_o.gif

Good question, ExtracTioN smile_o.gif

Actually hadn't given this much thought. But I can see this as being a valid point. Be kinda dumb looking seeing all the crew members wearing lifejackets while wandering about the countryside. So yeah, the crew will only wear the gear when on the boat, however seeing the life jacket is in the secondary weapon slot it doesn't show while the crew are in the positions on the boat. Dunno if this can be changed but i will attempt it.

Next issue will be non crew cargo.. do i put jackets on them automatically when they get on board... will have to deliberate over that. smile_o.gif

Next issue will be non crew cargo.. do i put jackets on them automatically when they get on board... will have to deliberate over that. smile_o.gif

Women and children first!

Women and children first!

Always thinking how you can safe your a** Avon tounge_o.gif

If I am the captain of that boat captain first biggrin_o.gif