Sign in to follow this  
InQUisiToR

Httv released

Addon contains 3 Units: HTTV (Wood with M2); HTTV (Desert with Mk19); Mk19 static grenadelauncher

Sucheys Marines required!

DesertHTTV-1.jpg

DesertHTTV-2.jpg

WoodHTTV-1.jpg

WoodHTTV-2.jpg

Mk19b.jpg

DOWNLOAD  BIG THX TO WAFFENDENNIS!

Mirrors needed!

Nice vehicles! smile_o.gif

But the textures look too "clean" for me. I think it would look better, if there would be some dirt on the vehicles (especially on the "Desert-HTTV). But cool anyway!

THX InQUisiToR!

Looks cool nice work m8 wink_o.gif

But have to agree with MEDICUS some mud on those httv's would be cool to have like the picture you posted in other topic in that real life picture wink_o.gif

edit:

thispicture

Friggin amazing!

If Inquisitor doesn't mind, Ill add mud and such to it.

would be cool to have like the picture you posted in other topic in that real life picture wink_o.gif

edit:

thispicture

Cool Picture .. and that's exactly what i mean!  tounge_o.gif

This is the "Marine Infantry Assault Pack", right?

It´s nice!

Can someone confirm this "bug":

httv.jpg

It looks like the httv is a bit high above the ground.

Good work inq.

MfG Lee

Thanks WaffenD for the link.

Very nice "update" of the Httv. Mud or not-mud, i like it. I was just thinking about something (i'm not a script geni, just a crappy modeller and some texture experience). As far as i know hasn't been done (so don't know if possible) but isn't there a way (hidden textures and scripts or something) so you could simulate a "clean" car getting mud on it. Maybee through extra alpha textures (for mud). A set of 3 different mud (denisty) textures that change by scripts. Like when car has "XX"km driven, change mud texture..ext.

Anyway, just a thought.  rock.gif

@Lee: just tested the httv on Seb ilo. I also noticed some strange balance of the car. Also when driving over a small hill, you can see the wheels off the ground. Strange.

InQUisiToR I started long time ago on the mud version but never finished it if you want the mud textures and P3d send me PM and I send them to you wink_o.gif

So you can make a update with the mud version if you like wink_o.gif

wargh...

MfG Lee sad_o.gif

Why did you "wargh..." rock.gif Dont like the marine addon or dont like addons to be dependant on other addons?

Either way it look good, ill give it a test drive smile_o.gif .

edit:

Thanx for mirror Avon Lady.

Hi , nice one!

How would I attach this puppy to, say, a BAS Blackhawk with the built in BAS jeep carrying script?

Fantastic addon, I can stop using the old HTTV model and use this one instead.

One thing though... probably best to ship out the next updated version without an addon crew. Just a generic crew. It saves people whinging at you that the addon doesn't work. Which I'm sure addon makers like yourself get alot. E&S's MARPAT units are fantastic and all, but mission editors may not want to use those units... eventually they might even become "old hat" when shinier better units are released (as they always do), but people may want to still use your vehicle but don't want to have another addon clogging up their addons/MOD folder. You can always just place an empty vehicle and then use moveindriver/moveincargo commands to place customised units in place of generic ones.

That's what I do.

(That, or go round changing CPPs to reflect my tastes... sorry I did that with your desert choppers. I don't like using the INQ_desert pilots Please forgive me.)

Brilliant work!!!! I've always loved and used INQ addons to death. This goes perfectly with renegade-saviour/insertion/mutiny/rescue/evac mission I'm doing.

Heh... I'm always for complicated story lines.

hey inq is there any chance of you releasing a retexured M2HB pack? because your new textures are just to good not to have the normal M2 with them.