Sign in to follow this  
Hjaldar

Alternative trucks

Hello, I've been searching for a while but with little result.

I am looking for retextured or remade trucks to replace the 5t Ammo, 5t Repair and all Ural Trucks.

MAAC & MARFY released this beautiful truck below some time ago, this is what I'm looking for - nice (and working) replacements for those old trucks.

maftunka.jpg

I know that there are desert, jungle and winter trucks out there but that isn't really what I need. Just regular camo.

Thanks for help!

I actually don't think there is anything else for supply trucks in Nato/Woodland. the same goes for Urals.

Not released anyways.

Strange that nobody should have thought about this. I mean, everything else has been replaced / retextured / remodelled since CWC came out.

Still hoping for the best...

Well I have a remade and retextured Ural if you want i can send it to you.It isint so good as MARFYs trucks but it will do.

imag%208.jpg

imag9.jpg

or there is one more car for east that you can use

imag10.jpg

imag11.jpg                                    

UAZ 3741

Well I have a remade and retextured Ural if you want i can send it to you.It isint so good as MARFYs trucks but it will do.

This would be great! I'll send you my email-address per PM!

Thanks!

[COUGH] BAS WOODLAND VEHICLES!!! [/COUGH]

Dont choke on that,Ive only seen the desert theme.

Quote[/b] ]Dont choke on that,Ive only seen the desert theme.

A BAS member (Probably Deadmeat) said that the Woodland Pack would be released after the Desert Pack.

Quote[/b] ]Dont choke on that,Ive only seen the desert theme.

A BAS member (Probably Deadmeat) said that the Woodland Pack would be released after the Desert Pack.

Desert first (all models are in that one) then the woodland will come and it is Mr blues.gif DeadMeat that is doing the pack (and i fine job it is..)

The M.M.P (Military-Mod-Project) released some new trucks. Afaik there is a Repair- and Refuel-Truck included. Isn't actually "retextured" but a complete new model. But it's in "Woodland Camo"  smile_o.gif

Look here or on the M.M.P.-Webpage

Yeah, those MAN trucks look like those HUGE trucks the U.S Army uses, I have forgotten the name... But they are big I tell ye smile_o.gif

Yeah, those MAN trucks look like those HUGE trucks the U.S Army uses, I have forgotten the name... But they are big I tell ye smile_o.gif

You ment the M-978 M-977HEMTT truck series smile_o.gif

BTW:are BAS going to include those in their pack??

hemtt.jpg

You ment the M-978 M-977HEMTT truck series smile_o.gif  

BTW:are BAS going to include those in their pack??

Yes, at least I tought I red it on their site

Thanks for the Ural, it's a nice change.

I now personally got rid of the old US trucks by borrowing M&Ms and AJS's great texturework. Looks like this:

trucks.jpg

It's just for personal use, of course. I won't even think of publishing it.

What you done/ seting the textures by configuration bin or by retexturing the units with the texture tool?

Thanks.

@CERO.

Nope, I did it the stone age way by de-pbo'ing the AJS jungle trucks and M&Ms truck, then put in all matching textures from M&M to AJS. Bang, that's it.

Where can I get this "texture tool" you are talking about?

I think I saw this kinda trick before wink_o.gif

To bad M&M never did the support vehicles and the 5th open themselfs, because I always waited for that to see.

But they stopped and now we have to wait for ......I hardly dare to say it biggrin_o.gif

Anyway It`s AJS and M&M and you have to ask permission for those trucks/texturs to use for any release.

If you`re lucky you have to ask b-a-s too tounge_o.gif

I still see that you not finished them off ...dont show me the back of the trucks wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Nope, I did it the stone age way by de-pbo'ing the AJS jungle trucks and M&Ms truck, then put in all matching textures from M&M to AJS. Bang, that's it.

Where can I get this "texture tool" you are talking about?

Is only texturesawp and texview. If you done all this work allready you know them anyway.

Hjaldar, I PMed you.

Thanks.

@CERO.

To bad M&M never did the support vehicles and the 5th open themselfs, because I always waited for that to see.

But they stopped and now we have to wait for ......I hardly dare to say it biggrin_o.gif

BAS, you know you want too wink_o.gif

Go on, its just tooo tempting isnt it wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Anyway It`s AJS and M&M and you have to ask permission for those trucks/texturs to use for any release

I know, and I won't release it. I just changed some textures in the data.pbo, every monkey can do that ;-)

I hope somebody makes some new trucks (besides that nice Ural) for the East side.

BAS, you know you want too wink_o.gif

Go on, its just tooo tempting isnt it wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

yeah very tempting...........not!! tounge_o.gif

Lets hope you guys still let the MAF tag on it wink_o.gif