Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

VIP awards

Okies well we've dragged on with this for long enough.

First off we want to run a little competition to design the new VIP avatar, open to anyone and you can enter as many as you like, reply in this thread with your entries, if you need hosting Email the image to prs@ntlworld.com and I will host it for you, competition closes January 31st 23:59GMT, winning avatar to be decided by the moderators. Basic rules apply nothing offensive, max filesize of 100kb, remember the maximum size when in use is 64x64 so you'll want to make sure it looks ok when shrunk to that size smile_o.gif

Once the winning avatar has been chosen we'll move onto the serious bit, ie nominations smile_o.gif

It's pretty obvious that applying the "remove image tags when quoting" rule in this thread is pretty dumb (my fault, sorry about that) so in this thread only feel free to leave the image tags alone when you quote so it can easily be seen what image you like smile_o.gif

Forgot to mention there's no prize for winning other than the kudos of being the one who created the avatar smile_o.gif

10kb  64x64                                                                  9kb 64x64

VIP2003-1-2.jpg                                                                    VIP2003-2.jpg

(Someone has got to tell me how you can make one that is over 100kb  tounge_o.gif )

Edit: I changed the link to show my slightly revised avatar. Original is here if you want a peek anyway.

(Someone has got to tell me how you can make one that is over 100kb  tounge_o.gif )

Animated gif? smile_o.gif

My $0.02 AUD.

A black and white soldier close-up pic to stick to tradition. Although there was a year when I never checked the forums, so I could be mistaken.

Would someone mind posting the past VIP avatars?

My $0.02 AUD.

Round it up to $0.05 AUD cents.

I'll go ban myself now for 2 day for being offtopic:p

There's only been one so far....

vip.gif

Are last years winners excempt from winning again, or can avon lady hog the troubleshooting award for another year? wow_o.giftounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

There's only been one so far....

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/ikonboard311/non-cgi/team_icons/vip.gif

Oh, OK. Nevermind then, I'm thinking about something different altogeather. That and your mod Avatar is black and white.

Batdog, that's too PC (Politically Correct)

I still have a few one and two cent peices gathering dust in the coin box.

last edit: Harnu's design looks good.

Are last years winners excempt from winning again, or can avon lady hog the troubleshooting award for another year?  wow_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

We discussed that and decided it wouldn't be fair to exclude past winners if they have continued the high standards which won them the award the first time, it should inspire others to try to match how past VIP winners conduct themselves on the forum smile_o.gif

Thats pretty cool Albert Schweizer.

Are bribes outta the question Placebo? biggrin_o.gif

I don't want to sound like an ass, but I was a little hurt last year when I didn't get VIP status. I've been a faithful poster for a long time and have always brought you entertaining topics. Anyone remember my therapy thread? R.I.P.

You guys are such noobs...

cH3k 0uT meh l337 ski1llz wit teh P41Nt!!!1!!1

03VIPHAXOR!.jpg

biggrin_o.gif

okay okay, maybe I will make a GOOD one later...