Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

They might be worth something one day, even now maybe.

That's nothing, you should see my Cuban/Soviet stamp collection! There I've got some very cool stuff, especially the Soviet ones. Many of them aren't even stamped smile_o.gif. My sister's got that album but I think I'll ask for it back soon.

My sister's got that album but I think I'll ask for it back soon.

Heh, good plan. wink_o.gif No you should, whoever assigns the most value to "historical" stuff should keep it. You don't want to know how many historical items my family lost due to people not realizing what htey had in their attic or living room.

I had a bit of insomnia after finishing work at 5am this morning... Went on a bit of a photo mission...

Moon over Auckland

AKMoonCityDraft10001.jpg

Gun City Moon

GunMoonAK0001.jpg

Misty Golf Course

MorninggolfcourseDraft10001.jpg

Tree and Star

TreeandStar0001.jpg

Hope you like them... Lots more on the way...

Here are some pics of a motorcycle -trip, my father and i did last week.

Some guy sail on the elbe.

MotorTour1.jpg

I know the "elbe" doesn't looks very delicious crazy_o.gif

MotorTour2.jpg

Our lunch tounge_o.gif

MotorTour3.jpg

I could say this a thousend times over and over again, and since there is no rule against it - i will  tounge_o.gif

Very nice pictures all!  biggrin_o.gif

Tovarish, quite a collection! I have looked for pins like those for quite some time. The one of Che Guevara and the ones of Lenin are really quite something! I have a few pins from the former Soviet union, but most are in too bad a shape to make out what they are.

Ho well, I never noticed this topic before.

I just come back from Lanzarote from visiting my mum and sister, so I toke the oportunity to take some shots.

View from Playa blanca, south of Lanzarote, the land at the end is Fuerteventura, the nearest of the 7 Canary islands.

I should left the opening time a bit longer to really catch the veauty of the view, you can see the island very well on a clear day, with my little binos I could see some vehicles moving.

No, this its not a Terragen creation, this is Timanfaya, 40 metres below this lava used to be a village crazy_o.gif

I toke this picture while my sister was showing me around.

I toke this onefrom the north of the island, near Guinate, What you can see oposite is the island of La Graciosa, only a small fragment from Lanzarote. La Graciosa only have one village.

I had to adjust the brightness and contrast.

I have lots more, but I ain't gonna show my selfe in compromising situations biggrin_o.gif .

Regards.

@CERO

This proves that I'm simply too tired. I was under the impression that i clicked on the ofp combat photo thread.

My initial though was that Macke had shitloads of antialising. My second thought was that the trees were very detailed. My third thought was what sky-pack he was using. Then after 20-30 secounds i realized that i had clicked wrong  tounge_o.gif

How awkward...

Nevertheless a nice picture!  smile_o.gif

Btw, i just hate how i never have a camera with my when something happens. Like today. I saw like 8-10 goats sitting around a stone. Then one gray goat lay/sat ontop of that stone. Just as i went past them he farted. True storry actually.

Tovarish, quite a collection! I have looked for pins like those for quite some time. The one of Che Guevara and the ones of Lenin are really quite something! I have a few pins from the former Soviet union, but most are in too bad a shape to make out what they are.

If you think those are impressive, I'll have to take some pictures of my stamp collection when I get it back. The Soviets had some great looking postage. smile_o.gif

*edit* for now, be impressed by my kitty's eyes smile_o.gif

Shea.jpg

This proves that I'm simply too tired. I was under the impression that i clicked on the ofp combat photo thread.

My initial though was that Macke had shitloads of antialising. My second thought was that the trees were very detailed. My third thought was what sky-pack he was using. Then after 20-30 secounds i realized that i had clicked wrong  tounge_o.gif

How awkward...

Nevertheless a nice picture!  smile_o.gif

Btw, i just hate how i never have a camera with my when something happens. Like today. I saw like 8-10 goats sitting around a stone. Then one gray goat lay/sat ontop of that stone. Just as i went past them he farted. True storry actually.

lol?  crazy_o.gif mabye time to take a break from ofp? wink_o.gif

Wow... wow_o.gif

Thanks Hellfish ;)

Hers a couple more then...

MoonCity0001.jpg

Heres a fixed one of the misty golf course

MoonCityEdited0001.jpg

killagee, you should try to sell some of your stuff to a postcard company smile_o.gif

/hums twilightzone theme song.

so how are two cats getting along?

Great smile_o.gif. No territorial pissings whatsoever, they'll eat from the same bowl, playfight, ect. Hell, I've seen them grooming each other.

Anyways, last night I caught the last bit of the International Busker Festival:

bfestival1.jpg

bfestival2.jpg

bfestival3.jpg

bfestival4.jpg

Swallowing a "Rubber Sword"

"This is harder than it looked like in the video I watched last night!" biggrin_o.gif

bfestival5.jpg

bfestival6.jpg

bfestival7.jpg

Unfortunately, immediately after downloading these I seem to have fried the USB connection to my camera sad_o.gifmad_o.gifcrazy_o.gif So now I have to get one of those memory card readers. I guess I should be thankful that everything else works.

Looks like fun Tovarish!

Here a couple from my clean out the other day...

BurnBabyBurn0002.jpg

BurningSpider.jpg

BurnTax0001.jpg

Here's the final version of the one from before...

AKMoonCityFinaWeb0001.jpg