Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

What is the best mp game???

Oh god dammit, you mentioned everything already. I could mention some others I heard were supposedly good but never played multiplayer, like Neverwinter Nights if you like RPGs and Combat Mission 2 and Afrika Corps if you like hardcore wargames. Maybe IL-2 Sturmovik and other flight sims? What about strategy games? Medieval: Total War was good for quick battles.

Anyway, OFP is good, if you have a good group of people playing who take it seriously and cooperate.

Well ,i declare DoD the best multiplayer game ever made by a 3rd party.(not software company)

I guess about everybody here has played DoD and has fond memmories with it.Even if it lost some of it's appeal with the more modern fps ,it still is an excelent piece of work that has enyojed many people.

Anyone here ever played on the Kustom Kettle? Ah fond memmories. smile_o.gif (nostalgia kicks in)

I remember that there was a little matchbox-car game in the early days when PC became popular. One could oversee the entire track and use nitro if collected the right things. Realy awesome. These were the days when both gamers had to use the same keyboard.

!

Hehe...Micro Machines smile_o.gif

Top series of games...Until they released V3, where they tried to modernize it and ended up making a dog's dinner out of it crazy_o.gif

Hey,Micro Machines V3 was still awesome,they went wrong with Micro Maniacs. (imho)

If we're on consoles,MK trilogy,Pro evolution soccer,Mario kart...

So much fun to be had with three mates,a big couch,four controllers,snacks and huge amounts of coke/beer. biggrin_o.gif

On pc,i really enjoyed Tribes2, though i haven't played it in a long while,but it was great,i ought to start again really.

Oh yeah, micro machines was good

Worms (whatever) is good on a LAN - I should be getting that worms 3d soon to try)

K98? Railgun! The garand is the professional's choice biggrin_o.gif

Nothing better than buttsmacking the entire enemy team when you sneak round behind their defences