Sign in to follow this  
walker

Who runs the wars?

If these companies are pushing shoddy products on the military, then they sure as hell wouldn't want any wars that would expose the crappy quality of their weapons.

That Jennifer Government book is a good, if somewhat tongue-in-cheek read. Another good one in the same kind of vein (a kind of near-future cyberpunk book that so far has been pretty good for a genre that I loathe) is called Snow Crash.

For a more contemporary study of the Carlyle Group, read Them.

Strangely enough, I can't find any of those titles on Amazon.com, though you should be able to find them at any local bookstore. Unless the Carlyle Group pulled them. rock.gifcrazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Strangely enough, I can't find any of those titles on Amazon.com, though you should be able to find them at any local bookstore. Unless the Carlyle Group pulled them.

Right tounge_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]With a topic like "who runs wars", what the hell do you expect. Which is obviously pointed at the U.S. Why don't I start throwing around topics like "Who is really running the EU", there were be such an outlash...

Actually, you miss the point. This thread is not pointed at the US, but at a privately owned company.

As for who really is running the EU, well, atleast its politicians. Albeit corrupt ones smile_o.gif

With a topic like "who runs wars", what the hell do you expect. Which is obviously pointed at the U.S. Why don't I start throwing around topics like "Who is really running the EU", there were be such an outlash...

Hi farmcoot

Err got that wrong.

Look back at the first post.

Watch the doccumentry if your not afraid to.

It makes it quite clear, it is about The Carlyle Group.

They are mostly investing Saudi Royal Family oil money with a few crumbs for your president's family and administration.

Your president is owned mate.

If The Carlyle Group say jump the US army jumps.

If you aint bothered sad_o.gif

Kind Regards Walker

Quote[/b] ]They are mostly investing Saudi Royal Family oil money with a few crumbs for your president's family and administration.

If they "owned" the President, then the U.S. wouldn't have attacked Iraq. When they attacked Iraq, they set up a situation where they will need less oil from the Saudis, and that would cut down on the income of the Saudi Royal Family, therefore cutting down on money for the Carlyle Group to invest. It wouldn't be good for business...

Quote[/b] ]They are mostly investing Saudi Royal Family oil money with a few crumbs for your president's family and administration.

If they "owned" the President, then the U.S. wouldn't have attacked Iraq. When they attacked Iraq, they set up a situation where they will need less oil from the Saudis, and that would cut down on the income of the Saudi Royal Family, therefore cutting down on money for the Carlyle Group to invest. It wouldn't be good for business...

If you HAD watched the documentary, then you would see how attacking Iraq made business sense wink_o.gif

You assume the Saudis control the Carlyle group. It is the other way round, the Saudi Royal family would have been murdered ages ago if it hadn't been for US company's keeping them in power.

Watch the video smile_o.gif

Hi m21man

I thought you might be better educated than that.

Business for Beginners

When war Starts Saudi Oil money price goes up (world is uncertain Oil always goes up)

Take money from oil profits put in stocks that will rise (like military industry)

Get US tax payer to pay for this (they buy weapons and replacement ammo tanks, parts etc.)

Slow speed at which Iraq oil is produced (due to war)

Saudi Oil money price goes up Take money from oil profits put in stocks that will rise (like military industry)

Slow speed at which Iraq oil industry is got back on its feet (slow redevelopment for a year or so)

Get US tax payer to pay for this. Coalition taxes not business are paying for all costs of redevelopment. US Tax is expected to near double after the election no matter which party wins. Check your debt levels.

Privetise Iraq National Oil companies and buy with Carlyle Group money.

When stocks reach top invest somewhere else.

When Oil price drops after Iraq Oil comes back on line with Carlyle Owned companies reduce output in Saudi Oil (Oil in the ground is money in a bank better than Government bonds)

Invest all the Money $$$$ MOOHLA! $$$$ you have now made somewhere else.

Ensure non Carlyle owned oil companies have problems with producing Oil, strikes, continued civil unrest etc.

Get US tax payer to pay for cost of security for this.

Basic rule

If you want to know who has an interest in war look where the money goes.

Look at the value of The Carlyle Group investments. (where that Saudi Royal Family Oil Money is invested)

It is money mate pure and simple.

Kind Regards Walker

Quote[/b] ]Privetise Iraq national Oil companies buy with Carlyle Group money...Ensure non Carlyle owned oil companies have problems with producing Oil, strikes, continued civil unrest etc.

Halliburton is already in there working tounge_o.gifwow_o.gif . MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote[/b] ]When war Starts Saudi Oil money price goes up (world is uncertain Oil always goes up)

Take money from oil profits put in stocks that will rise (like military industry)

Good for them in the short run, but in the long run the U.S. will start to get oil from Iraq, and that is bad for the Saudis. Or, the U.S. might start drilling in ANWR biggrin_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]Good for them in the short run, but in the long run the U.S. will start to get oil from Iraq, and that is bad for the Saudis. Or, the U.S. might start drilling in ANWR

Not if the Saudis own parts of the Iraqi oilindustry. Like stated, they can take oil from Iraq and sell it, thus take less from their own oil supply making sure they are sitting on good reserves should the situation in Iraq go sour.

Quote[/b] ]Privetise Iraq national Oil companies buy with Carlyle Group money...Ensure non Carlyle owned oil companies have problems with producing Oil, strikes, continued civil unrest etc.

Halliburton is already in there working tounge_o.gif  wow_o.gif . MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote[/b] ]When war Starts Saudi Oil money price goes up (world is uncertain Oil always goes up)

Good for them in the short run, but in the long run the U.S. will start to get oil from Iraq, and that is bad for the Saudis. Or, the U.S. might start drilling in ANWR biggrin_o.gif .

Hi m21man

So you m21man are:

1) Aware the war was all about oil not WMD or Sadam

2) Quite happy for US soldiers to be killed to further this end.

3) Happy that The Carlyle Group made loads of Money for the Saudi Royal Family Oil

4) Happy that The Carlyle Group owned by Saudi Royal Family Oil now owns the Iraq oil too.

5) Happy that The Carlyle Group owned by Saudi Royal Family Oil owns the US Administration

6) Happy that the US tax payer is paying for it all

Just wanted to make it Clear biggrin_o.gif

Kind Regards Walker

Quote[/b] ]Not if the Saudis own parts of the Iraqi oilindustry. Like stated, they can take oil from Iraq and sell it, thus take less from their own oil supply making sure they are sitting on good reserves should the situation in Iraq go sour.

rock.gif I was under the impression that the Iraqi oil fields were now up for grabs.

Quote[/b] ]1) Aware the war was all about oil not WMD or Sadam

Saddam was definitely a reason for them to attack Iraq, otherwise they would have stayed at home and drilled in Alaska.

Quote[/b] ]2) Quite happy for US soldiers to be killed to further this end.

No.

Quote[/b] ]5) Happy that The Carlyle Group owned by Saudi Royal Family Oil owns the US Administration

How does it? If anything, Cheney's past connections with Halliburton influenced decision making about who would step in.

Are you saying that the Carlyle group controls Halliburton rock.gif ?

Also, will someone tell me how Carlyle "fixed" an election?

Also, will someone tell me how Carlyle "fixed" an election?

Will you watch the video that this whole thread is based on, then come with your arguments?

Quote[/b] ]Will you watch the video that this whole thread is based on, then come with your arguments?

1. I have a 56k.

2. The thread is about the Carlyle group in general, not one movie about it.

Quote[/b] ]Will you watch the video that this whole thread is based on, then come with your arguments?

1. I have a 56k.

2. The thread is about the Carlyle group in general, not one movie about it.

1. Sorry, poor guy. sad_o.gif

2. You don't seem to have any background information but are just treating it like "another conspiracy theory" and then debating wether conspiracy theories in general are true or not.

Ah, there's got to be tons of sites with info about TCG, suggest you Google. smile_o.gif

Edit: spelling

Quote[/b] ]Ah, there's got to be tons of sites with info about TGG, suggest you Google.

The Gollum Group rock.gif  tounge_o.gif ?

I'm debating the supposed motivations for TCG to push for a war with Iraq.

If the Carlyle group is so dangerous, then why does noone kill off its members? rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]Ah, there's got to be tons of sites with info about TGG, suggest you Google.

I'm debating the supposed motivations for TCG to push for a war with Iraq.

MONEY!

Go watch the bloody video tounge_o.gif

No, no the Carlyle Group.

The Gollum Group is none of your bussiness...uuh if it even existed, I mean! blues.gif

wink_o.gif

Hi m21man

Here is how your elections were cheated, your electoral college was fixed and why many think the US may no longer be a democracy.

http://informationclearinghouse.info/article3819.htm

It explains how she was deliberately misquoted

She Said

Quote[/b] ]“George Bush had no prior knowledge of the plan to attack the World Trade Center on September 11.â€

It was misquoted as:

Quote[/b] ]According to NPR, “McKinney implied that the [bush] Administration knew in advance about September 11 and deliberately held back the information.â€

The Fabricated quote was used to cheat Cynthia McKinney out of her democratic nomination for congress.

The Article explains how your US elections were fixed by

Quote[/b] ]Months before the 2000 presidential elections, the offices of Florida Governor Jeb Bush and Secretary of State Katherine Harris ordered the removal of 90,000 citizens from the voter rolls because they were convicted felons . . . and felons can’t vote in Florida. There was one problem: 97 percent of those on the list were, in fact, innocent.

They weren’t felons, but they were guilty . . . of not being white. Over half the list contained names of non-whites. I’m not guessing: I have the list from out of the computers of Katherine Harris’ office -- and the “scrubbed†voter’s race is listed with each name.

And that’s how our President was elected: by illegally removing tens of thousands of legal African American voters before the race.

Furhter investigation reveals:

http://informationclearinghouse.info/article4198.htm

Kind Regards Walker

Was this the same senator that was praising Bin Laden for "building schools" rock.gif ?

Edit - If this was the same senator, then it probably was a case of people expecting her to say that "Bush is responsible for 9/11" and simply misquoting her.

Edit2 -

Quote[/b] ]“George Bush had no prior knowledge of the plan to attack the World Trade Center on September 11.â€
I know that at least one fairly prominent politician insinuated that it was all a scheme by Bush crazy_o.gif .

Bush is going to get caught one of these days, his family and corporate allies have committed too many crimes to hide indefinitely. It may be in 2004, it may be years from now, but eventually the truth will come out and heads are going to roll.

Maybe Saddam can help, especially if he reveals any info about 9/11 and the phony WMD claims during his trial. Who knows what else he may reveal? I'm sure Fox News will claim its all just propaganda. Too bad most of these "conspiricies" are known fact, Americans just refuse to accept the truth, that their country has been hijacked by crooks.

Merry Christmas!

Saddam%20Clause.jpg

Quote[/b] ]phony WMD claims during his trial

Nobody, with the exception of Saddam and some of his most trusted henchmen, knows if Iraq has WMDs. Unless you are one of these people, don't make assumptions about the possibility of WMDs crazy_o.gif .

A quick McKinney quote. She even mentions the Carlyle Group tounge_o.gifwow_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]"it is known that President Bush's father, through the Carlyle Group had — at the time of the attacks — joint business interests with the bin Laden construction company and many defense-industry holdings, the stocks of which have soared since September 11."

If this isn't implying that Bush is a murderous tyrannical businessman who kills Americans for profit, then I don't know what it implies.