The zombies can run fast already!

Just use:

(Assume zombie is a zombie unit)

_grp = group zombie;

_grp setspeedmode "FULL"

And now the zombies will run like hell after you! biggrin_o.gif

PS:

Happy new year, all!

they can't follow waypoints etc. One sniff of a WEST soldier and wham! they deviate from the waypoint and go on an all you can eat spree.

Aren't zombies supposed to do that anyhow? biggrin_o.gif

Tracy you still want the skeleton? I/m almost done with it and will send it to you for the config work.

(do we also want one thats walks around?)

Prototype,

every zombie you can make, I can use. I can assure you of that.

Dunno about walking skeletons, but... ah why the feck not eh?

I've got some really good sounds to add to the zombie addon. Will be resuming work on it tomorrow.

While I'm here, a help request:

IS THERE ANYONE THERE WHO IS EXPERIENCED WITH OFPANIM THAT WOULD CARE TO HELP THE ZOMBIE PROJECT?!!

Cool I'll finish it up and send it right out to you. I also started on the swat guys. (just need to fig out how to make the helmet and mask come on and off) I'm gonna send you another zombie that I think you will like.

Prototype, I have to say you are putting in a helluva lot of work. It is much appreciated.

Me, I'm gonna write a night of the living dead mission, and some more anims. The mission should be really easy to do. Murphy, any chance of hosting the mission when it's done?

Regards to all,

Scott

OK,

We've released the unified zombie mod, so what are you guys looking for next?

Personally I want to create more zombie types. I'm shit with o2, so what I'll have to do is use TexSwap on an existing model.

I really want the next zombie mod to have custom animations. I managed it, but the penguin waddle animation was the only one that looked right sad_o.gif

I would also like some skyscraper addons that had loads of rooms, so I could create a "Dawn of the dead" SWAT type game. I understand this might not be possible with the current OFP engine but one can dream.

What do y'all think?

BTW: Do you want the next zombie mod to have moaning sounds, or do you want to program them yourself?

smile_o.gif Those crawling zombies are great, yea It would be great that the zombies moans/make sounds..So mission makers don't have to add them in every mission biggrin_o.gif

The one thing about putting in moaning sounds is that the zombies would sound similar in every game.

Sometimes uniformity is a good thing, but other times it is not.

I tell you what, I'll release a version of the zombie mod with the breathing noises, and you can give me your opinion on it.

But first, I need to do more faces.

www.wetnwildradio.com has some new pics of the DAWN OF THE DEAD remake and there are some zombie faces on there that I can see "borrowing" - know what I mean.

Oh yeah, KJAM has offered his artistic services too - all is looking up lol

Uh any updates? I would really like some good looking Zombies, instead of civilians that are half dead... smile_o.gif

@Moderators:

I"ll stop now.... Although I am serious, what happens to all these mods/addons?! rock.gif How come they never seem to tell people that they have stopped making addons? sad_o.gif