tracy_t

Zombie addon!!

Sry for late reply..

@tracy_t

Dont know exactly what i have to do.

Can you make the cpp.

I will work on the anims.

@Prototype

Can you say me where i can find this textures ?

Maybe a little list with name of the textures ...

THX in advance

Done with the headless Zombie! It looks fierce! I'll send it to you guys tonight. I'll also send the names of the civi textures so you can use them. I'm also gonna send the one leg and one arm zombie tonight. (can you add the thing to make the one leg zombie crawl?) I'm working on the zombie dog textures and will send it to you so you can convert it to paa.

I also just started on the she zombies. I'll send some screen shots so people can see what we are working on.

The dead bodys are almost done too. Got one face down and face up Also got one that is in the sitting up position (so you can place it next to car wall or what ever).

Prototype:

Not received your files yet. As soon as I get your files I will add the necessary code. Also got some wicked sound samples to add too...

Hunt:

Can you do a "bite" animation, where the zombie, while standing, moves its head over to the neck of the player? That's the only animation left that's needed IMHO.

I would also like to edit walkvar3 animation to make the zombie look towards the ground while walking smile_o.gif

EDIT: There's no way I'm making ANYTHING like Resident evil! I am basing all my code on Dawn & Day of the Dead, the best zombie movies there are! Mind you if anyone wants to make a milla jovovich model, I wouldn't complain lol!!!

Yea i will do some anims like this now.

And i will edit the var3 too.

CU later

Just finishing off another walk animation, then will move onto bite animation. It's so exciting lol biggrin_o.gif

Well I can't speak for anyone else, but I can assure you no map of mine will have any mutants.. biggrin_o.gif

Zombies plain and simple...

EDIT:

Just to let you all know, I have updated Dr. Tongue's picture. It looks really horrific. Used Photoshop to re-texture the face with fantastic (IMHO) results.

AS USUAL, GORE WARNINGS APPLY TO ALL PICS!!!

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/510218/drtongue_ex.jpg

Sunhat bloke's texture has also been updated. The side of his head needs a bit of colourization, but pretty much done.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/510218/sunhatbloke.jpg

Also got another stunning face texture to use.... this time, its for a woman. She is actually MORE horrific as Dr. Tongue!

I must warn you in advance that I jumped when this image appeared on my screen. I was switching from OFP to Photoshop, then maximised the app... her face appeared... nearly shit myself biggrin_o.gif

SO: HERE SHE IS!!!

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/510218/REALLYUGLY.jpg

Sorry about the delay (forgot to hit send on my email bar  tounge_o.gif ). I sent the headless zombie to you and Hunt. Hope you like it.

I also updated the other zombies I made (forgot to add textures fot when your not near them tounge_o.gif )

Looking really good guys! Those faces are fantastic - really freaky ... can't wait to see the animations as well

OFP has the ability to be very scary, especially during the night, out in the woods somewhere ... all alone ... help ... ghostface.gif

Anyway, can't wait for the release smile_o.gif

LOL...

Wait til you see my next zombie!!

what's that, you wanna see work in progress?

OK... just for you... GORE WARNING YET AGAIN!!!

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/510218/tarman_ex.jpg

NOTE: This geezer took AGES to make. For those of you who think creating textures is just a case of copying from movies and suchlike, you're wrong tounge_o.gif Tarman (the bloke above) didn't have any close up "cranium" in the Return of the living dead movie so I had to erm, visit some rather "unsavoury" gore sites to get the texture required biggrin_o.gif

@Prototype

Amazing !!!The headless Zombie is cool !!!!

CU later this day

Hunt/ Prototype,

The headless zombie is cool but.. when you kill it, it screams!!!

Not that I can do any better... or even as good, for that matter biggrin_o.gif

Taking a short break from zombies at the moment, will continue texturing tarman soon (although, his face is yellow in game instead of brown!!! Dunno why that is. )

Prototype, is it possible for you to make a plain male civilian model (with all arms and legs) - I would like to begin creating wounded looking models, but with more modern looking textures than OFP:R. The current textures are a bit "80's" smile_o.gif

Regards,

Scott

Sure. I'll send you the basic p3d today. When you retexture the zombies please send them to me. They go real well with BAS tonal island at night!

Prototype: Just what I was thinking!! Tonal island would be great for zombie missions along the lines of Zombie Flesh eaters. All you need are voodoo drums to set the tone and you're away..

If I have your permission, I will edit your headless crawling zombie's config.cpp to not produce any sounds when shot.

Hunt, thanks for the link. I do better than that m8, I take blood textures from pictures, direct from horror movies/ sites biggrin_o.gif . I also work for the UK's NHS so have access to medical journals for the real gore feel lol (if I had the stomach for it.)

EDIT:

Hunt, holy shit!! I just saw your sig - that OFP Zombie Addon picture is brilliant!!! Great work.

I can't see the pictures take another server or something because your limit isnt high sad_o.gif

What we definitely need to do, is agree what constitutes the OFP zombie addon. What are we going to release, exactly. Then everyone knows what to expect, and there will be no disappointment (said Scott, hopefully. lol)

So, what I'll do is (in this order):

a) Finish the existing OFP zombie addons I have and release them to the public (the beta is on shell shock's forum.)

b) Finish editing the config.cpp's for Prototype's zombies. Whether prototype chooses to release the zombies after that or not, is up to him biggrin_o.gif

c) Upload my load of sound clips & music up to a web site for zombie addon makers to use in their own missions. EDIT: Murphy would you care to be the proud host, seeing as you kicked this whole business off? lol

d) Start work on creating the next version of the zombies, using prototype's P3D.

e) Create a demo mission that incorporates the zombies.

And that's about it...

I can't see the pictures take another server or something because your limit isnt high  sad_o.gif

What do you mean? I can access the pictures via the URLs no problem.

Hey all sorry been away fro a while iv been having pc troubles,and i still am! so ill be offline for about another week or 2 maybe till christmas and i cannot access my site to make updates sad_o.gif Im in IT in school at the moment.

Dude go ahead and edit them. That is what they are for. I'll make the basics you do the final stuff. wink_o.gif