Sign in to follow this  
[aps]gnat

Futuristic rifle - lost

Trying to find the futuristic Addon I had that was basically a pulse rifle with capacity for HE rounds and had a really spec'y Optic ..... bit like the Inquisitor's recent gun optic. Cross hair with fake digital read-outs. Probably 12 months+ ago

It was a really deadly weapon, can't remember the name .... maybe something like OIWC or OWIS or .... hmmm

Help ! .... Loved it and lost it sad_o.gif

(And no ... its wasnt the Bastler addons)

Gnat.

hmmmm ..... no I already have Inquisitors OICW (Nice!)

The one I'm after was out much earlier ....... (was it a beta?) rock.gif

The one I'm after sounded different, looked different, optics were slightly different ...... but maybe it was named similar because of the oicw "program" name.

Any other suggestions ....

Was it the M41 Pulse Rifle for the UC Marines from Aliens? This is on ofp.info if that was what you are thinking of.

I think Der Bastler is even working (or is the project cancelled?) on an entire colonial marines add-on set. I had something similar on my harddrive not long ago. Try doing a search for "Der Bastler" on OFP.info smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ](And no ... its wasnt the Bastler addons)

maybe the papop or something  serch in ofp info units and it comes with a unit called felins

If i remeber there were oicw rifle in one of old HK pack (maybe beginning of this year or a bit earlier).

have a look to this old news

They aren't bad, and the weapon may be just what you want.

Thanks guys but.... no ....

Not the Bastler(s)

Not the Mortia (nice weapon .. shame about the optic)

Not the T800

Not the Papop (nice weapon ... shame about the textures)

bugger bugger bugger ... *sigh* sad_o.gif

maybe it was part of a HK pak ... crazy_o.gif

Here is a list of 'futuristic rifles' that I have in my links area:

1. The HK Pack by the Lost Brother's Mod - the original OICW addon - although you will have to download all of the HK weapons to access it - it's still the best one out there.

2. The Arme Francais ModFelin troop pack - in it you will find the French PAPOP OICW variant. You can also download it from

URL=http://ofp.gamezone.cz/index.php?sekce=unofaddons/units&archiv=true&page=1]Ofp.cz[/url]. The original FELIN addon had a different OICW rifle, that they no longer use for the addon - here is a link to the old FELIN page - I don't think the download link on the page works anymore, but you can notice the smaller, older version of the PAPOP - it was pretty cool - it had a 20mm launcher as well.

3. I cannot find the link to the FN2000 - someone made it about 6 months ago, I downloaded it, but it does not have any grenade or 20mm launcher (it comes in a regular and sniper version), although the FN2000 is suppose to have a grenade launching device of some sort.

I hope this helps you out in your search.

Gaultesian