Sign in to follow this  
gazmen

Uce/jam pack

Gazmen, coulld you list all the .pho's I should have in my addon folder to get all your addons working? I get the special model error.

Cheers

sad_o.gif

You need the files in UCE_JAM_Addon_pack.rar

- AK-101.PBO

- KEGak103.PBO

- KEGak107.PBO

- KEGrpg7.PBO

- KEGrpk47.PBO

- KEGrpk74.PBO

- KSVK.PBO

- LSR_RFWP.PBO

- M82A1.PBO

- VNgroza.PBO

Special model occurs because some weapons used missing JAM_ammo.

The silenced AK-100 serie will not works (JAM_E545_30SBASDmag & JAM_E762_30SBASDmag missing in JAM2) and SVU units will not works (JAM_E762_10SAmag missing in JAM2).

Everything else will work fine...

Did you download the last add on pack ?

Thanks for feedback,

BUGS ? What ? Where ?

Tell me if you see missing or error texture, bad name, etc... smile_o.gif

I hope is not the ammo bug  crazy_o.gif

unclesam.gif

no

its just the missing models etc

like on some units due to some of the units not having any silenced mags

is that cause of some groups not working?

You need the files in UCE_JAM_Addon_pack.rar

- AK-101.PBO

- KEGak103.PBO

- KEGak107.PBO

- KEGrpg7.PBO

- KEGrpk47.PBO

- KEGrpk74.PBO

- KSVK.PBO

- LSR_RFWP.PBO

- M82A1.PBO

- VNgroza.PBO

Special model occurs  because some weapons used missing JAM_ammo.

The silenced AK-100 serie will not works (JAM_E545_30SBASDmag & JAM_E762_30SBASDmag missing in JAM2) and SVU units will not works (JAM_E762_10SAmag missing in JAM2).

Everything else will work fine...

Did you download the last add on pack ?

Quote[/b] ]VNgroza.PBO

What is that?

Thanks for feedback,

BUGS ? What ? Where ?

Tell me if you see missing or error texture, bad name, etc... smile_o.gif

I hope is not the ammo bug  crazy_o.gif

unclesam.gif

no

its just the missing models etc

like on some units due to some of the units not having any silenced mags

is that cause of some groups not working?

Hi Ruff  sad_o.gif  Yes the not working groups (Silenced) and Sniper Team (SVU) have problem because of missing this ammo in JAM

- JAM_E762_30SBASDmag (For AK103SD, 104SD, Groza-1SD)

- JAM_E545_30SBASDmag (For AK107SD, AK105SD)

- JAM_E762_10SAmag (For SVU)

I know that is  mad_o.gif but you need to need the next JAM3...

The objects of my pack is to make realistic rates of fires, so I can't put single, auto silenced mag on ak-100 serie...

I know that sucks  tounge_o.gif

I need help, if somehone can make Wound texture of yougoslavian & DDR units would be nice...

I need a AS Val for OMON, can any one help, I need one looking good... Not those find the MAILMANS_pack...

Gazman this would probably go better if you didn't use ammo that doesn't exist yet.

You should code your own mags for the ones that aren't yet in the JAM pack, then IF the new JAM Pack includes the Mags you need, release an updated pack.

Hello,

I have a create a pack to remove the "special model" bugs, extract to RES\ADDON

GAZ_JAMupdate.rar

Remove this files when JAM3 will be released.

Hi,

New version of uce_jam_weapons.rar

Corrected bugs:

- Wrong ammo needed removed - LSR_ak107mag

new version of GAZ_JAMupdate.rar online.

Corrected bugs:

- Burst sound.

- Name of Burst mode (E545 HD)

Now all weapons will work. I still need a AS Val for OMON can any one send me a good looking one

RU partisan (or something like that) made some excellent looking weapons a while back which included the val. I saw it over at flashpoint.ru, but they don't exist anymore. Think i joined the Caucasus Crisis Mod. You could try searching the addonsections of @war, flaspoint.org etc

I saw it over at flashpoint.ru, but they don't exist anymore.

Their English site is gone. Their Russian site is alive and well.

Quote (Gazmen @ Dec. 11 2003,16:00)

Hi, I go to your link but I can't find the weapons , can you send me the complete link for dl ? I see the VSS & ASS from mailman but they sucks.

Also I see only few addon (12, 4, 6) on http://www.flashpoint.ru/files/, where is the "RU AS VAL" files ?

Please help  

rock.gif

Thanks fighter smile_o.gif I love these nice girl on your sig... biggrin_o.gif

Is this Partizan weapons pack the one made by RuSniper? the one with two rifles and a sub?

Author of this Weapon Pack: Rus_Partizan.

Weapons: AKMS, AKMS+GP-30, AS VAL with PSO-1 and SVD with PSO-1.

smile_o.gif

Hey well finally my registartion works :S.

I been following this work for quite a wile but i DL'ed the addons but i keep gettign msg's about missing ammo :/ e7 something. I beleive it was because some weapons are expected for jam 3 pack but i was wondering. Is it maybe possible just to have a version DL of only the UCE russiand federationarmy ands it weapons ?. i already have UCE resitance fighters was hoping on them as they seem to b the only 1's that work for me :/. I cant seem to get the others like east germany, FLA, Bosnia, yougoslavia to work :/.

So plz is it possible to have only the working ones with jam ? in 1 DL smile_o.gif and prolly its weapons downlaod too :/.

NEW VERSION ON FIRST PAGE, I NEED SOMEHONE WHO CAN MAKE STRINGTABLE NAME ? IF SOMEHONE CAN HELP ME, HE CAN CONTACT ON PM...

Hey well finally my registartion works :S.

I been following this work for quite a wile but i DL'ed the addons but i keep gettign msg's about missing ammo :/ e7 something. I beleive it was because some weapons are expected for jam 3 pack but i was wondering. Is it maybe possible just to have a version DL of only the UCE russiand federationarmy ands it weapons ?. i already have UCE resitance fighters was hoping on them as they seem to b the only 1's that work for me :/. I cant seem to get the others like east germany, FLA, Bosnia, yougoslavia to work :/.

So plz is it possible to have only the working ones with jam ? in 1 DL smile_o.gif and prolly its weapons downlaod too :/.

I have merged the file of easy to download for slow connection (like 56Kbps), I will put the new version of the files soon...

Normaly the error message disapears if you use GAZ_JAM_update, if you get error message in mission (like missing : JAM_magazines), it's impossible to remove it, somehone must update the mission to add JAM_magazines in addon section...

Normaly all weapons needed are in the files...

We need a final version of this.

This is getting like CSO Afghanistan terrain, version after version that you are not too sure if is going to work well on the next one.

I can't wayt to have a definitive version.

@CERO.

We need a final version of this.

This is getting like CSO Afghanistan terrain, version after version that you are not too sure if is going to work well on the next one.

I can't wayt to have a definitive version.

@CERO.

THIS FILE IS BETA FINAL, TRY TO REPORT BUGS, MISSING GROUP AND ERROR .

I NEED SOMEHONE WHO CAN ADD STRINGTABLE VEHICULE CLASS IN ALL LANGUAGE, WHEN THIS WOULD BE DONE, I WILL FINALIZE THE PACK  wink_o.gif

Im still getting the error about e17 something mags :S meaning not many units work :S ony uce russian federation as they have already jam support.

Not long back i Downloaded

UceE Middle East Resistance 1.1

===============================

Models, textures and original work by

UceE aka Jussi Soini

Helsinki, Finland

(Original 1.00 from 25.2.2002)

These wer only the res uce converted to jam smile_o.gif these work fine no errors. Im hoping to get a version of the east units to just russian federation. Reasson i ask is these units work fine wuth UCE jam pack and jampack 2.

I only get erros with the other units EAST PACK Bosnian-Serb, East German, Yugoslav) and

RES PACK (Jungle, KLA, )

so what i was asking is it possible to just have the middle east and russian federation fighters :/ as these work fine its the rest that dont there is no mag for there guns yet :/.

Can you tell me what units bugs ? Do you correctly installed the files ? I have tested the pack with this command : "C:\jeux\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE" -nosplash -nomap -mod=@UCE;@HISKY;@ISLAND;@KEG;@LSR. I don't have missing ammo, be sur that you have remove the old GAZ_JAMupdate, replace it by GAZ_JAM_update...

Be sure to remove all old Ucee files...

When you tell me bugs try to be more precise (unit name error, missing group...)

Thanks...

NEW CPP & WEAPONS UPLOADED, GO TO FIRST PAGE smile_o.gif...