Sign in to follow this  
bonko the sane

Sea demon mig29 v2.02

Hey guys,

I think everyone agrees that this Mig is certainly has a far more accurate model, wich leaves ViT´s work sadly obsolete. Great work sea demon. Btw i´ve seen screen´s of your older MiG-25, where can i find it and are you planning an update for that plane? I would really like to see an MIg 31 foxhound in extension to the Mig 25 Maybe you could try something.

Btw maybe you should start working on a new Su25 to compare your skills with Vit´s!

Anyway, im not trying to give you loads of work but maybe some tips..

Keep up the good work

Kaz

Big thnk smile_o.gif to all

When I finish mig29 I finish a mig25

Mig29 hase big speed !! If i change it he can't fight with

RAD_F18 !!

It is good to see this amazing plane updated. I do hope with a few others that a Serbian/Yugoslavian version as well as a Polish version of this amazing plane is released. In my opinion, this is still the best Mig OFP will see. I cannot wait for the release

Polish Versions smile_o.gifhttp://acn.waw.pl/karol1/polmigi3ang.html

as far as I know, Germany has no Migs anymore.

They were given away to other countries, because Germany will use Eurofighters in the future.

I may be wrong, but it was in the German news some time ago.

You are wrong, the Mig-29 is still in use with the Luftwaffe and the last (22?) of them will be used till they rare replaced by combat ready Eurofighters...and that won't happen untill 2007.

http://www.jg73.de/

Big thnk smile_o.gif to all

When I finish mig29 I finish a mig25

Mig29 hase big speed !! If i change it he can't  fight with

RAD_F18 !!

hi, could these speed values easily be changed in the config?

no offence, but i think the rad_f18 is a lil old, a bit to fast. personally id like to see planes that go around the same speed as the BIS ones and of course footmunch's f15 and f16

Excellent work so far, Sea Demon. This is the best MiG-29 ive seen so far in OFP.

The only thing i want to comment on is the speed of the plane.

Quote[/b] ]personally id like to see planes that go around the same speed as the BIS ones and of course footmunch's f15 and f16

I agree with this, the MiG is just too fast, right now its virtually impossible to kill the -29 with Footmunch's excellent F16, because it goes too fast for the Amraams. The much higher cruise speed of the -29 puts most other planes at a disctinct disadvantage in dogfights.

Aside from that, keep up the good work! Especially the model is good, and the skins are great as well. smile_o.gif

I agree to that

all planes should have speeds that are approx. equal (of course a bomber is not as fast as a F/A 18 or Mig 29)

But the problem is that the BIS planes are not fast enough.

It is too easy to get them down.

I had no problem shooting down SeaDemon's MiG-29 with Sidewinders or AMRAAM's with Footmunch's F-16.

Many people don't know that you have to get a good attack angle for any real missile attack to be effective.  Too many fire like mad and expect to hit something, sorry but that just doesn't work.  

Most head on IR missile attacks rarely work against competent pilots unless it is an AIM-9X you are using.  The plane will just turn out and away from the missile while firing countermeasures, just like in RL and some in OFP.

My advice is to get on his ass, stay on it, and soon as you get a pure pursuit angle and get a good shot, plug em quick in his six.

AMRAAM's are most effective at maximum range, anything closer than 1000 meters is a waste of a slammer.

I know that angle and direction matter very very much. And its not like the MiG-29 is immune to F16 attacks. If i attack a -29 with my F16 head on, my F16 will always come out on top. The issue lies with trailing after MiG-29's that are running away. They outrun the F16 too easily.

great pics! keep up the good work! Its great that addon makers try to balance stuff a bit smile_o.gif

Sea Demon, are you planning on updateing your BTR-70 & BTR-80s rock.gif

Becuase I love using the BTR-(60,70,80s) for the Naval Infantries.

BTW do you have a working link to "fixed" BTR-70,80 pack?

Thank you smile_o.gif

P.S. can't wait for the next MIG-29 pack! wink_o.gif

Yes, I know well that.   was good

my mean, I just want to have every respect for an Original Script.

Becouse that version took 99% or more of this core Script.

It called minor change.

Do you know that how long and how many  cares is required to make an Addon.

Thanks, Sea Demmon.

Go to Version 3