Sign in to follow this  
Skul

Johnny the ofp messiah

Well, I've finally done it! Johnny has gotten his very first video! All of it directed by me! biggrin_o.gif

The quality of the music used in Johnny's video isn't great, but it works!

I sent it in to opflashpoint.org, but they haven't gotten around to reviewing it yet, so it's hosted on Flashpoint Arena.

This is the video I was talking about when I was trying to get a slow-motion thingy when a LAW was fired...

......What's that..? The link...?

rock.gif

wow_o.gif ...Oh yes! Silly me! biggrin_o.gif

Johnny the OFP Messiah

There ya go!

[Gareth Gates must die]

I very rarely download & play single player missions, but I must say that this movie was pretty good smile_o.gif

star.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gif out of star.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gif

Thats cool. We'll ave to do a mission about him. lol, "Camera angles done by camera.sqs"

that was very entertaining.

I dont mean to boast or anything, prove me wrong if you will, but was it me who christened him The Messiah? sorry, I just realised it like half way through.

the_unknown_one

And the part where he says "And thanks to Johnny for saving all of our lives at one tme or another". that was me too tounge_o.gif it wus in meh sig

sorry again, being arrgoant, time to shut up.

hehe, a fitting tribute to a man who has saved my OFP butt many a time.

On another note, did you check out the script in the mission 'Absolue Zero' for the rocket launched-slow down? The one in that mission is pritty cool as it detects a rocket launch and follows the rocket in slow mo until it smacks the BMP.

On another note, did you check out the script in the mission 'Absolue Zero' for the rocket launched-slow down? The one in that mission is pritty cool as it detects a rocket launch and follows the rocket in slow mo until it smacks the BMP.

I remember that! That was good! smile_o.gif

Indeed. I just gave it a 2.5 stars (out of 3) rating on the O/MTV section at The FAQ. icon14.gif

Wow! wow_o.gif 2.5 stars?! Thanks Avon! smile_o.gif

the_unknown_one:

If you look at the OFP Moments in Gameplay, then you'll see that Sgt. Milkman mentioned the name Johnny first, so he gets it! tounge_o.gif

thirtyg:

Actually, I got help with the slow-mo script from RED (that's why his name is in the credits).

And by the way... I am thinking of making another Johnny movie, so until then, hold your breath......

Hmm..actually don't, or you'll pass out... biggrin_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

I'll add you in the next one, then! You big whiner! mad_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

But, until then... any suggestions for music to use in the next one? I got no ideas... sad_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

nice camera angles, especially in the begining.

the whole thing was ok, except at the end, when there was no "Gareth Gates must die". tounge_o.gif

mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gifcrazy_o.gif YOU BASTARD!!! crazy_o.gifmad_o.gif  mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif

Oh, you're gonna pay Ralph! You are gonna pay... biggrin_o.gif

Thanks for the links, Frenchman. I already go the RvS Intro mp3, so I might use that one... also, the links don't seem to work very well on my computer... rock.gif

Oh, and Ralphy... the video is about Johnny, not me. That's why there was no [Gareth Gates must die] at the end, but there is [Gareth Gates must die] at the end of this post!

[Gareth Gates must die]

smile_o.giftounge_o.gif

EDIT:

Maybe have 30 russians against the terminator addon with Johnny's face. tounge_o.gif

Why would Johnny need to have the Terminator's body? He's immortal! He's a Messiah! He's JOHNNY, for God's sake! crazy_o.gif

Nice video Skul, you picked some nice camera angles. Will we be seeing Johnny's return?

RED

Well I'm creating Johnny II as this is being typed. It's not gonna be completed in one day like the last one since it has a hard music track to time camera movements with, but it's doing pretty well ATM. Until then, why don't you play these missions? tounge_o.gif It took me 6 weeks to make 'em, F.Y.I. rock.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

Great mission Skul! The music fit in perfectly too.

And thanks for putting me in the credits, I am honored to be involved in something. smile_o.gif

Very nice! smile_o.gif

The music was good, but you need something which doesn't make you fall asleep in your next Johnny video. wink_o.gif

I recommend this song. tounge_o.gif

d/ling right now

i made a video mission about guba

it's somewhere on my site:

This one

btw

i can't get camera.sqs to work

i launch it but by [] exec "camera.sqs"

do i need to do it like this: [player] exec "camera.sqs" rock.gif

d/ling right now

i made a video mission about guba

it's somewhere on my site:

This one

btw

i can't get camera.sqs to work

i launch it but by [] exec "camera.sqs"

do i need to do it like this: [player] exec "camera.sqs"  rock.gif

No, it is:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">player exec "camera.sqs"

RED

Try

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this exec "camera.sqs"

on a unit. I think it has to be that. Player exec "camera.sqs" might work, too, though.

[Gareth Gates must die]

Tibby, I just watched your video mission... WHAT THE HECK!? biggrin_o.gif

That was as mad as one of my videos! biggrin_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

Try

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this exec "camera.sqs"

on a unit. I think it has to be that. Player exec "camera.sqs" might work, too, though.

[Gareth Gates must die]

Frankly i think both work. Anyway, nice <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'> video </span>skul  tounge_o.gif

Anyway, nice vido skul  tounge_o.gif

It's not a vido...it's a vidEo! A video! rock.gif

biggrin_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]