Sign in to follow this  
rouge1

Did some one say

Yes very nice work Metto. but infact we have for an range of differnt weapons just we haven't shown it yet that's all

Wait a sec Waffendenis...new stance?

Uhm...with waypoint or permanent Animation replacements?

Just what you want....

Or you can replace the Anim.pbo (in dta folder) with our Anim's or you put the addon.pbo in to the Addon folder and use switchmove wink_o.gif

But for the stance i think....

The Anim.pbo

I'm not sure if this was answered or not, but how do you move the weapon proxy (and other proxies) in OFPAnim?

Also, how do you use your custom animations? I don't mean normal animations, but running ones, aiming e.t.c, animations which you can control?

Thanks, TMan10K

It is going fine our First internal team beta's are being done. so just hold on tight pepole soon you will have them

Here is an small update:

In the begining of OFP people where thinking that Peak around corner's not posible was becuase bis havent implented it well those people are wrong because:

Thnxs too Prosphero's Binding script i binded a peak around corner animation (officaly made by Rouge1 and remade by me)

with a script too the "<" and ">" buttons.

So whats the result?

you can now peak around the corners and shoot at the same time.

Dont belive me?

Check out this picture then:

see it feel it be it

Good work guys.

waffendennis you were talking about releasing a tutorial on how to use ofPAnim, Did i miss its release or is it still WIP?

Here is an small update:

In the begining of OFP people where thinking that Peak around corner's not posible was becuase bis havent implented it well those people are wrong because:

Thnxs too Prosphero's Binding script i binded a peak around corner animation (officaly made by Rouge1 and remade by me)

So whats the result?

you can now peak around the corners and shoot at the same time.

Dont belive me?

Check out this picture then:

see it feel it be it

Nice! But isn't the < & > buttons used for changing radio channels? (Probably hard to find unused keys... maybe ' & ; ?)

In multiplayer yes but not in SP and for the MP part i'l do my best on scripting too bind it too other key's

But about the Tutorial:

Some update:

It's 50% now because it's reworked and more detail has been added including some maya stuff.

So i gues it's better too wait till it's finishd so we all have a better and detailed tutorial.

may be we all need to reorganize our keyborad settings.........

i think it would be better if putting them to Q and E instead of < and >.........it is a bit too far........... sad_o.gif

*edit*hum.........might be a problem, i was used to the current setting and not really want to change it.....may be i should use up and down arrow key to change chat chennel

any news?and are you going to cooperate with t.animal I think that is making a new body?

you guys are doing a great job but im going to ask what everone is wanting too, i was wondering if this beta is going to ever come out it seems that by the time you guys realease it someone else would have already done it wink_o.gif come on guys we have been waiting alone time and all those screen shot is just making it harder to wait at this point, so can you give us a estmated time are we taking days, weeks or months? thank you biggrin_o.gif

Well we are aiming for an Realse in about 4+ weeks (Yeah i know it's an Long wait but good things come to those who wait) but that is not defiante so it could be more or less so no Promises

could you explain in short terms how this binding key script works? (or give a link wink_o.gif )

Update:

When I was reading true the thread about the VBS project, I saw that some one was talking about: "Climb true a window" Well I fired up Animmaker and did my best and now only script it and we have the climb true window action....

Pic's will follow soon.