Sign in to follow this  
rouge1

Did some one say

God damnit!!!

I still cant figure out how to move either A. The soldier to his corret position to his weapon, or B. The weapon to its correction position to the soldier crazy_o.gif .

In the 'safe walk' animation (e.g. picture 1), could you extend the index finger on the trigger hand so that it rests outside of the trigger guard?

A picture for reference:

http://media.militaryphotos.net/photos/ussocom_training/z_sft03

Not possible, the hands are "solidly" modeled on each individual soldier model, and cannot be manipulated in animations.

Thats why all units have their hands set in a loose "grip" so that they look ok when holding weapons or handlebars, or joysticks etc...

Are you an Animator or some thing that you talk about that?

Well so far hes right you cant change the fingers in anims, only if you make a new model ( Rouge made a anim of firing aweapon with finger on trigger ) but looks dumb on other animations like driving then.

make him hold the weapon higher and aim trough the scope, otherwise its a sensless sniper anim

For the running anim: please put the stock behind the arm and not in front of it. It would be stupid to run like that. I suggest you look up pics to see what i mean.. at www.hkpro.com you can find some pretty good pics at hk in action (under wolrd of hk)

For the running anim: please put the stock behind the arm and not in front of it. It would be stupid to run like that. I suggest you look up pics to see what i mean.. at www.hkpro.com you can find some pretty good pics at hk in action (under wolrd of hk)

Well It's not the final Anim so I will change it on your Request... And Any one got more ideas? smile_o.gif

Also, that psg1 animation looks a bit silly... there is no point in having your elbow that high, you should have it so that the stock can rest on the elbow/bicep (not when firing but when standing casually). Additionally, he stands in the standard BIS way, ie leaning forward, and knees bent. I challange you to find a pic of anyone standing that way naturally. Doesnt happen simply. Both the back and the legs should be straighter.

edit: dont mean to whine ofcourse you are doing a great job and i understand these are early progress. but no point in doing new anims if that aint an improvement over the original. and i definatively think you can make one hell of an improvement

How many Times do I need to Say it? The Person will not stand in that way in-game it's just an needed anim to make the Weapon holding....But The Elbow is resting on the upper side of the PSG1 And...OK I will change that 1 to....

What's up with the random capital beginning letters.

Well It's not the final Anim so I will change it on your Request... And Any one got more ideas? smile_o.gif

I think he meant the sprinting anims rouge1 posted on the first page.

Well if you say so.....But about those random capital letters well.....Some times I press the shift for no reason and then you got it ay?

Well if you say so.....But about those random capital letters well.....Some times I press the shift for no reason and then you got it ay?

Yeah that was what I meant... what's up with that.

No offence wink_o.gif

Yeah that was what I meant... what's up with that.

No offence wink_o.gif

Well I gues....I hold the Shift Button and then This happen's? tounge_o.gif

But after request from:DigitalCenturion I changed the holding of the PSG1 so it's a little bit more reallistic...Well check it out here:

Check it out [156kb]

I hate you guys, I still can't figure out how to move the weapon or get the soldier positioned right to it.

Hate is not the right word Wilco I see it as....Can't take it that you can't find some thing....Well To move the weapon and more....Wait on my tutorial that wil be released this day. smile_o.gif

Hate is not the right word Wilco I see it as....Can't take it that you can't find some thing....Well To move the weapon and more....Wait on my tutorial that wil be released this day. smile_o.gif

Roger on that one smile_o.gif

Got the new PSG-1 Weapon holding Animation Ingame and here is a picture of it....

The holding is changed on request of a PSG-1 Sniper....

See it here

wink_o.gif

Much better now, or lets say perfect wink_o.gif

Little Update:

Just Finished my AWM-50 Weapon Holding maybe it's not perfect but: This picture doesent show's the quality of the finaly stage of the animation smile_o.gif

Oh well but any way.....

Check out the picture here

I hope you like it...

If not just say what need's to be changed and I will change it. wink_o.gif

Hey, those are nice pics, but i would appreciate if you'd concentrate more on fixing the way they stand:

new_fsb_1.jpg

I mean, it's not even humanly possible to stand like that for any longer than a short while comfortably. The legs should be straighter and the back leaned much less forward. Additionally the weapon should be shouldered, as they actually fire from that position

Newanim2.jpg

This anim is a very good step in the right direction (the guy on the left aiming his rilfe that is) and i hope you use it.