Sign in to follow this  
rouge1

Did some one say

This Anim is currently at about 80% it is just an little project so i can't work on it all the time

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

Tnx goes to Blackdog for hosting

wow_o.gif  Man, great that you listened. By the way they look great! Just how I imagined, and just how it looks like on the movies. On a sidenote, will there be a new "safestand" animation? So that they wont stand with their rifle on their back like they do now.

EDIT: Also will any eventual AT weapons show up on the soldier using the new anims? I think they don't do that on the JSDF anims (not at all sure though wink_o.gif )

Looks good...so is that permanent walking? or just a waypoint animation?

i think it Can be used as an Waypoint anim i will have to test that

Edit-

@GoOB-Wait and see wink_o.gif you may be surprised

wow_o.gif  Man, great that you listened. By the way they look great! Just how I imagined, and just how it looks like on the movies. On a sidenote, will there be a new "safestand" animation? So that they wont stand with their rifle on their back like they do now.

EDIT: Also will any eventual AT weapons show up on the soldier using the new anims? I think they don't do that on the JSDF anims (not at all sure though wink_o.gif  )

RHS is making some animations for thier Weapons pack (standing while shooting an AA) But this would be nice too. smile_o.gif

Can you make new salute animations please? I dont like the BIS animations for saluting and it almost made me "put the box away" sad_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

@ The Frenchman : Yes i know i made that as well

@Blackdog ok when i get time

Looks wonderful, especially the new safe walking animation.

What are the options for using these?

1. Waypoint animation?

2. If you want to completely replace the old animation, you have to overwrite original OFP files?

3. Not overwriting original files, but instead including them into a total conversion mod like FDFMOD?

Cheers, I'm totally lost with this animation business ...

An few pics of my just started Project

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

any comments or Critcims are welcome about any pics u see here

Nice work! So to clarify...this will make the soldiers walk in this manner rather than as they currently do?  Or will this be primarily for cutscenes and such?

EDIT...I just posted at the same time you answered...but I would imagine it could written into an addon soldeir perhaps?

@ Cam0flage options 1 & 3 atm i think

@Suchey  yes i think so

@The Frenchman- lol prehaps  wink_o.gif

when u play a SP game and when u stand still with ur gun in yur hand u are standing different then the AI

Ur always aiming at a target would be nice if u can do that animation to that u just hold ur gun in yur hand and u dont aim at something

however it pans out its certainly nice work. The animation editing in OFP is a mystery to me biggrin_o.gif

could you please make a new option too like sf in real life that they attach the gun on their chest instead of on their back wink_o.gif

@Hellfish6-sure why not

@ExtracTioN-Ok when i have time

Guest ####

Fangoddamntastic! this is the sort of thing this game needs. Great work keep it up.

Do the transitions work between the animations? Is it smooth or does it jump from one to the next rather abruptly?

Looks great so far!  If I may, a suggestion...

In the 'safe walk' animation (e.g. picture 1), could you extend the index finger on the trigger hand so that it rests outside of the trigger guard?

A picture for reference:

http://media.militaryphotos.net/photos/ussocom_training/z_sft03

It'd be a small touch that'd greatly increase realism.

Thanks!