Sign in to follow this  
Y2JON

007 james bond: death & defiance

After the very strange and confusing first version of 007: D&D released about a week ago (addons needed when they weren't, glitchy Intros etc), Pulse Studios is proud to present the VERY FINAL VERSION of 007: D&D!

Winters pretty much upgraded the whole thing, taking it from a fairly average mission to a sure-fire classic!

I would just like to publicly apologise to Winters for the...confusion that happened earlier today. (You know what I'm talking about tounge_o.gif ) Without you the mission could not have been completed successfully. I hope things are OK between you and us.

Winters used a few extra addons than we originally stated in the first version, so if Winters could please reply to this with the complete list of addons, then it would be most helpful to the people of the OFP Board! biggrin_o.gif

The mission will be uploaded when I send Winters the ReadMe when I get home later tonight.

If you saw the original topic before it was strangely deleted, then you will know what this mission is all about.

Have fun and discuss the imminent arrival of Bond to the OFP Universe here!

I have sent the ReadMe to Winters and he should, hopefully (if he forgives us sad_o.gif ), upload the mission with the final ReadMe sometime soon, whenever he feels ready. The Addons Needed have now been included in the ReadMe that comes with the mission, so simply refer to that to find out exactly what addons are needed.

Trust me when I say that all this will be worth it!

tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifunclesam.gif

No worries Y2JON, sometimes the lines of communication breakdown.

The mission has been posted for downloading and can be grabbed here:

007: Death & Defiance

Also, the addons are the same with the exception being the BMW M5 replaces the M3, heres the entire list:

Enjoy it everyone  blues.gif

*Edit: check page #2 for updated links to the addons

Bump.

Where's all the interest gone in our mission? Trust me, this is nothing like the original version. This version has no glitches/bugs and does not require any other addons than the ones listed.

Thank You.

tounge_o.gif

Y2JON, dont worry about a seeming lack of interest here, just look at the mission over at flashpoint arena and the number of hits will tell the amount of interest. Also, this is a large mission that requires a few addons that are no longer easy to find and freewebs is mercilessly slow.

Sometimes no news is good news wink_o.gif

Yes! tounge_o.gif ...it was a mission on its own just to round up all of the addons. But l finally have them all....so excuse me while l go looking for some bond girls. biggrin_o.gif

The mission is really good, my only grievance was the number of addons. But then this wouldn't be 1/10th the mission w/o them. Gotta love the voices, too!

GJ guys! smile_o.gif

Winters or Y2JON please submit the files over MSN

SpecOp9@hotmail.com

and then I will upload the addons onto the Flashpoint Arena site.

The reason why nobody is giving input on the map is because it's a B*tch to ge the addons required smile_o.gif

5e75eb13.jpg

Well thanks guys...that was fun. smile_o.gif Yes the voices really add to the mission...and the getting hit from behind and sent to the airport was very good. Challenging at the airport and flying that damn oo7jet....l did alot of running after ejecting early sad_o.gif One bit of criticism, the bond twin at the beginning..maybe you could give him different apparel and get him out of my personal airspace....look like two twins standing there.. tounge_o.gif As for your addons...l think this mission would be just as good without several of the addons. Maybe a bit of weather change and time of day at the beginning to add to the atmosphere....but l did have fun playing this mission...even if there weren't drinks, a bed, and a scantily clothed female at the end. Thanks guys. biggrin_o.gif

We appreciate all the good comments so far!

And to Bosun, don't forget we had to leave something for the inevitable sequel! wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Hi i got all the addons now and tried it. The whole thing is pretty cool. Even though i haven't finnished the whole thing yet. I shot a dude in a tent, went in there to take his weapon and i get this cutscene and i found my self being captured. Then it got do darn dark to do anything tounge_o.gifsmile_o.gif Anyway, so far so good. Gonna try finnishing it a bit later smile_o.gif

Your link for the AGS buildings contains an old version of the ags_build PBO.

When I try running the mission with the updated version of ags_build, I get a missing addon error for something like ags_build2 or similar.

@SpecOp9,

the addons pack is 14MB, if thats ok then i can upload it to the site myself.

@AvonLady,

How can we fix this? its already been downloaded quite a few times and yours is the first report of this error.

@All,

Glad you are enjoying this mission as much as i did helping to make it, the voices came from some of my bond Videos courtesy of my Sound Card wink_o.gif

No Winters don't pack all the addons together.

Only upload them seperately, because if somebody happens to want only one addon from the pack, they would need to download the whole thing.

So be sure to seperate them.

@AvonLady,

How can we fix this? its already been downloaded quite a few times and yours is the first report of this error.

Get the latest version of AGS's buildings addon, and regenerate the Addons and AddonsAuto sections in the mission.sqm file.

But you didn't need me to tell you that, did you? wink_o.gif

@Avonlady,

Yeah, i knew that was it, i didnt want to change the mission but i guess i gotta before people send me e-mails like "Doooood, dis sux, why it sez me misink addon?" (sorry to much of teh crap mishun in me)  tounge_o.gif

@SpecOp9,

Ok i will post them one by one  biggrin_o.gif

#Edit, if anyone knows of an image hosting site please PM me (i dont want this going off topic) dodstudios seems to have stopped working.

I uploaded the VIT Terrorists and the MIB Agents to Flashpoint Arena so it should be easier to get the addons now, i wont change the ones that are form gamezone.cz as they are fine. I couldnt find that new AGS buildings addon, if anyone knows how to get it just PM me with a link, thanks.

VIT Terrorists

MIB Agents

Walther P99

007 Jet

OFPEC Blood & AGS Skyscraper pack

BMW M5

Just download the old AGS Skyscraper build. Once you've tried the mission, if you don't want to keep it, then just put the new one back in.

Simple solution to everyone's problems.

(You can download the Old AGS Build from our site by the way!)

I know this thread is old but i have some new info that i feel its ok to post here again.

I have updated the mission to use the newer AGS buildings and have taken out the OFPEC blood pack as this caused many error messages with the newer enchancements being made for the game that include blood packs.

I also put the remaining addons in an addons pack that i am hosting at the pub for your downloading ease and i hope you enjoy what is a fun and challenging mission.

Get the mission and addons pack here:

Winters OFP Pub - Missions

Ok its all sorted out now and good to go