Sign in to follow this  
Jester983

Motorcycles

I was just wondering why we havent seen many motorcycles?

Like for civilians. I mean they aren't really necessary but i was thinking weve seen cars like mechanics how come no one has really taken the time to develope some really nice motorcycles?

Just for recreation of course.

anyone know of anyone doing something like this?

What motorcycles are used(in use) by the russian army?

Anyone making one?

Civilian stuff is also welcome.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Yeah a nice fast motorcycle such as an Aprilia motorcylce.

or scooters, such as this sr50_.jpg  smile_o.gif

A MBK Nitro (Aerox) would be better smile_o.gif

I think the Aprilia scooter is the best because i own such scooter and it drives like a maniac tounge_o.gif better then an aerox my opinion but both is fine.  biggrin_o.gif

I think the Aprilia scooter is the best because i own such scooter and it drives like a maniac tounge_o.gif better then an aerox my opinion but both is fine.  biggrin_o.gif

ill prever a motor runner (Gilera)  wink_o.gif   alot faster than all other scooters.

Ducatti! So long as you can get the right sounds...otherwise it just wouldn't be worth it.

Yeh we need Hells Angles Everon Faction with shotguns and pistols freindly to noone! lol (Model some great facial hair).

What motorcycles are used(in use) by the russian army?

Anyone making one?

Civilian stuff is also welcome.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

If someone can show me some pics and data of motorcycles used by the russians ( not the urals they are too old ) RHS will make em.

I asked about army motorcycles on our own forum and it seemed noone knows of any current russian army motorcycles sad_o.gif

BlackTX31603.gif

How about something like that? That would be pretty cool for civilians.

harley-roadking.jpg

A real bike!

Pff, with this i'll blast your face with my exhausts!

r1_blue.gif

cheap jap shit, get a european or american bike, not some weak crotch rocket.

Not really, they make some very good bikes. (Suzuki Z400, yamaha warrior, yamaha banshee ect) I would rather have a buel or ducati but I wouldnt rule out any asian cruiser, they are good bikes and are a lot cheaper than american or eruopean bikes.... but I would never be caught dead on a crotch rocket.

i think you should take a deep breath man... i got one of this jap. bikes

intro3.jpg

and for sure i take the 250 km/h before you get 100 km/h on a rusty shitty delorean  rock.gif

CHEAP JAP SHIT? you must be high on drug, American bike "Gayley Davidson" are just pieces of metal with a vespa engine and a hole in the exhaust to make it louder

Japanese bikes would bust your ass in any race, with ur crap american made shit. hah.

I want these smile_o.gif

Especially the Ural...

Ural IMZ-8.1030 Gear Up Motorcycle

Ural-gear-up_gunner.jpgUral-Sidecar-gun.jpg

Ural-Sidecar-JSC.jpgUral-RPG.jpg

Ural-Tank-Killer.jpg

Rokon AB-23 (Used by Jordanian Special Forces)

jordan-SF-rokon2.jpgjordan-SF-rokon.jpg

02-g.jpg

The best italian "trash" in the world,this would be a nice addition to OFP  tounge_o.gif

Exactly this should be in OFP you got the point  wow_o.gif

Aprilia is the best  tounge_o.gif

I want these smile_o.gif

Especially the Ural...

Ural IMZ-8.1030 Gear Up Motorcycle

Ural-gear-up_gunner.jpgUral-Sidecar-gun.jpg

Ural-Sidecar-JSC.jpgUral-RPG.jpg

Ural-Tank-Killer.jpg

Rokon AB-23 (Used by Jordanian Special Forces)

jordan-SF-rokon2.jpgjordan-SF-rokon.jpg

Damn there must be an modern Russian Motorbike in use by the Army... doesnt anyone have any idea?

CHEAP JAP SHIT? you must be high on drug, American bike "Gayley Davidson" are just pieces of metal with a vespa engine and a hole in the exhaust to make it louder

Japanese bikes would bust your ass in any race, with ur crap american made shit. hah.

You cant compare a crotch rocket to a cruiser........ of course a sport bike would beat a cruiser in a race.

Saying that American bikes are shit though proves what you know about motorcycles..... Most of the Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, and Suzuki bikes are made and designed in the US.  crazy_o.gif

I dont know squat about motorcycles, but in doing a couple quick searches, it seems that the Russian Military motorcycle would be the Dnepr MT-16 with powered Sidecar ...which was brought into production in 1985. It looks ALOT like the urals pictured above. I Think that it would be a GREAT addition for OFP. Motorcycles are excellent tools for mission editors who want to allow a quick way out of spawn while still allowing the troop to be vulnerable. It just doesnt feel right having the Russians ride the KLR and it would be really nice to have something specific to the Russian side. I would really like to see a well done addon of the above mentioned Russian motorcycle.

On a side note, a nice 4 military quad runner would be awesome too! There was one created a long time ago, but it had some issues and, to my knowledge, was never fixed or updated.