Sign in to follow this  
DPS -CCCP-

Absolutely new mi-26 under constructions

@ Aug. 18 2003,00:10)](...)

This is all international terrorism.... Not MIL constructions issues...

crazy_o.gif

Bull****

I don't want to start another war here, but if this chopper was military one (and it seems it was), then it wasn't act of terror - Chechens had same right to do that as Russians when they fired a missile at Johar Doudayev. That's called war not terrorism (especially international terroris).

War is state terrorism. But state terrorism is not always war. wink_o.gif

Whether it was war or not war doesn't justify laughing at the horror of that event mad_o.gif

Anyway getting back on track........

As well as a camo army version will you make a civilian one in aeroflot scheme like this

ru_helo_mi26_03.jpg

will you equip the chopper with a script that allows it to act as a skycrane?

Yeah the Mi-26 is a great sky crane. My Neices father crewed on Mi-26's on logging duty in papua new guniea. I will see if I can get some of his photo's scanned. He has a great one with a grouping of over a dozen bullet holes in the fuselage ( some hooligan shot it up while it was sitting on the end of the runway undergoing maintenance!) and lots of good interior shots. This was early 90's.

He says there were 14 crew on the chopper ( he was one of the loadmasters). If anyone is interested I will try to get in touch with him for more info.

wink_o.gif

Hes right and Dauragon: what shale you think if you where a soldier in that chopper and you crashed and you where almost death and we where laughing about it?  rock.gif maybe it's a joke but that joke i take verry serious so dont make that kind off jokes again please....

Uhhhhhhh, just one post before you said this...

Quote[/b] ]Lol Nice pictures  tounge_o.gif

I't was about the Pic's that DPS [CCCP] posted remember the first pics? of those great Mi26 chopper well it was about that so..... rock.gif

@ Aug. 18 2003,00:10)](...)

This is all international terrorism.... Not MIL constructions issues...

crazy_o.gif

Bull****

I don't want to start another war here, but if this chopper was military one (and it seems it was), then it wasn't act of terror - Chechens had same right to do that as Russians when they fired a missile at Johar Doudayev. That's called war not terrorism (especially international terroris).

This is no rights of those "peoples", who killed so many civilian peoples in whole of Russia, and in Moscow especially. I'm from Moscow, and I trully remember all terror acts of last 5 years. From blows-up civil houses on south of city to recent terract in Tushino on rock-concert. You don't now what's really going on in Chechnya, because you don't russian, so please, shut a f*****!

BTW we plan make several types of mi-26, flying crane too. So you can carry up even Chinhook like on photo smile_o.gif))

Mi-26_Chinook.jpg

sweet! make a mission where you fly over to the SOAR base, and jack a few spec ops MH47e with the mi-26!

sweet! make a mission where you fly over to the SOAR base, and jack a few spec ops MH47e with the mi-26!

I think the Americans lease civilian Mi-26's for for transporting vehicles some times. I have seen many pictures of Mi 26's carrying Amercian material.

My Neices father[...]

That would be your brother  wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Sorry...Couldn't resist  biggrin_o.gif

Yeah the Mi-26 is a great sky crane. My Neices father crewed on Mi-26's on logging duty in papua new guniea. I will see if I can get some of his photo's scanned. He has a great one with a grouping of over a dozen bullet holes in the fuselage ( some hooligan shot it up while it was sitting on the end of the runway undergoing maintenance!) and lots of good interior shots. This was early 90's.

He says there were 14 crew on the chopper ( he was one of the loadmasters). If anyone is interested I will try to get in touch with him for more info.

wink_o.gif

If you can help with some historical informations (like photos), please, contact me on dps@iskratelecom.ru

Anyway getting back on track........

As well as a camo army version will you make a civilian one in aeroflot scheme like this

ru_helo_mi26_03.jpg

will you equip the chopper with a script that allows it to act as a skycrane?

Lol watch that camper over there tounge_o.gif we need a camper to for OFP wink_o.gif

@DPS [CPPP]: but the problem is i can't find much about rusian Armor planes/choppers whats wrong with that? is all the gear secret there?

My Neices father[...]

or your uncle wink_o.gif

anyway, looking great this addon!

My Neices father[...]

That would be your brother wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Sorry...Couldn't resist biggrin_o.gif

Not necessarily dude...

My Neices father[...]

Not necessarily dude...

Well, your niece is the daughter of your brother/sister...So yeah tounge_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Anyhoo...Any new Russian aircraft are very welcome, as with all these BAS choppers and the new British choppers for the West, well East are sadly lacking sad_o.gif

I don't think I said this in my earlier post but the model looks great smile_o.gif I hope it will come with all the features the Mi-2 pack had (and more) I also hope you will make many different versions. A civilian version, a resistance version and of course a few russian versions with different camo schemes (setObjectxture perhaps?) I should stop requesting now though, good work guys and keep it up biggrin_o.gif

My Neices father[...]

That would be your brother wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Sorry...Couldn't resist biggrin_o.gif

Not necessarily dude...

Well, your niece is the daughter of your brother/sister...So yeah tounge_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Anyhoo...Any new Russian aircraft are very welcome, as with all these BAS choppers and the new British choppers for the West, well East are sadly lacking sad_o.gif

My neice is my Sisters child, her father is galavanting around the world destroying forests... He is neither my Uncle or my brother. He is a good friend to us when he is around tho...

Yeah I also would like to see a version of this made available to resistance side.

Sorry DPS, I cant find him to get the photo's. My sister reckons he might come back for X-mas. I have sent him an email asking for them. wink_o.gif

My neice is my Sisters child[...]

There we go...

Quote[/b] ]Well, your niece is the daughter of your brother/sister...So yeah

Just like I said  wink_o.gif

Hi all! Good news! Today, we with our collega Filin visit MAKS 2003 (International Aero Space Salon), and now we have many extra exclusive photos in hight digital quality! This is help us to make this addon more better!

Here some photo:) Heh this is me in Mi-26T:)

DPSinMil.jpg

This is my second pilot: Filin:)

Fil&Mil.jpg

And here some step to friendship between Russia and USA:)

DPS&WL.jpg

More photos will aviable soon, you'll be informed...