Sign in to follow this  
Balschoiw

Cia in praha (prague)

I need to go there before OFP2 is released. And yes BIS are very nic fellows. I mean they are making us the 1.92 patch. That is caring about the community.

Actually, I'm not speaking for any other patches, but 1.92 has little to do with caring for the community, it has a lot to do with necessity. smile_o.gif

I hope your report about BIS will include many pictures! biggrin_o.gif

And don't forget to tell us more about Prague and the rest of your trip. wink_o.gif

I got back from the Czech Republic yesterday, not done anything with my pics yet except for two that I really liked......

sunset1.JPG

sunset2.JPG

I took those while enjoying an evening walk in the countryside smile_o.gif

Shadow was mean and made me show him some buildings so here are two more.......

"Postcard" shots, they're the first photos I took in Prague, taken while standing on the Stefanikuv Bridge smile_o.gif

stef1.JPG

stef2.JPG

wow, nice pics placebo, so, are the first two preview screenshots of OFP2? cause then I'm satisfied biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

Seeing as you were so sweet biggrin_o.gif Here's 3 more, all taken outside the National Museum, I have this thing where I like to take pics of something through trees or bushes or whatever, as shown in these pics smile_o.gif

natmus1.JPG

natmus2.JPG

natmus3.JPG

actually it's pretty cool up there. I've been there twice already. They have a small exhibition inside. and it's better than without a glass dome at all. wink_o.gif

If you can wait a bit for the pictures, you will see arround 250 pictures from prague (depends on quality). Bals and me shot a lot with our digital photos. biggrin_o.gif

Greets

[CiA]Lobanak

Still waiting! biggrin_o.gif Come on, schneller, I want to see some of those chic... err Maruk in the interview. smile_o.gif

First part of the pictures is available on our homepage in the Image Gallery.

Second part from Balschoiw following as soon as I have the pictures.

Greets

[CiA]Lobanak

Wow..you´ve taken quite a big bunch of pics there  smile_o.gif

I´m looking forward to Balschoiw´s pics.

I like the ones with our OFP Motorcycle and one of the pics where exact the same House as in OFP is shown...really great !

Think everyone who goes to Prague takes a photo of this statue?

CIA's

PIC_0053.jpg

Mine

statue.jpg

Probably taken within a day or two as well which is weird (mine taken 18th August 17:02) smile_o.gif

Wonder if that's the same cruise boat biggrin_o.gif

hmm.. cannot look at the real date of the pic, cause recompiling whole system of my linux box with older glibc-2.3.1 for dedi server (glibc-2.3.2 not working), but I think it was our first day in prague which was the 15.08.2003 as we came from the big castle in HRADCANY (northwest of old town).

And as this statue is at west side of the Karlsbridge (Karluv most), I think all who are in prague will see the statue.

Greets

[CiA]Lobanak

Whose bones are these?

That was an ofp player from first days, who played ofp till death :-)

Sorry guys,  the only pic which piqued my interest was this one

PIC_0131.jpg

I don´t understand what Balschoiw is trying to tell us in this picture? You´re being held hostage by Marek? Is that a gun behind his back!?tounge_o.gif