Sign in to follow this  
SmokeyPhalanx

Your iq?

Your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

Then again, my native language isn't English so I might have missed a couple of questions. wink_o.gif

Then again, out of all the IQ tests I have done they have ranged from 120 to 149. Internet IQ tests are particulary unreliable. Even decent ones conducted by professionals can be thrown by small factors.

"Metally retarded" was most likely mispelled "mentally retarded", and hence the metal joke with no intended offence unclesam.gif

Btw I edited my post on the first page and added that I'm still in high school too smile_o.gif

lol i found it quite funny too tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]IIRC, Thomas E. Edison, the famous inventor had 99 or so. but that did not stop him from inventing stuffs that we use.

but weren`t most of "his" inventions made by other ppl rock.gif

and before i try this test,do u need to put in an email to et the results if so can u just put in a dummy e-mail to get the results or do they mail the results to the email u provide ?

and before i try this test,do u need to put  in an email  to et the results if so can u just put in a dummy e-mail to get the results or do they mail the results to the email u  provide ?

You get it both on the site and in the e-mail inbox, so I guess you could type in whatever you want smile_o.gif

thanks and ill start the test once i get aquianted with mr calculator and mr dictionary.com and some other friends,don`t say its cheating,its lateral thinking tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Did I say anything about mentally retarded people? rock.gif Did I say your name? rock.gif

you said "metally retarded = people who listen to metal" and I listen to metal, thus you meant me.

Quote[/b] ] Get over it already...If you can't see the humour then why bother starting an argument about it  rock.gif

You started it :P

And errrm...What does metally retarded mean?

Bah forget it...Not my problem if you didn't find it funny...

thanks and ill start the  test once i  get aquianted with mr calculator and mr dictionary.com and some other friends,don`t say its cheating,its lateral thinking  tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif
I promise I won't say anything as long as you shuddup about my MS Word and graph calc tounge_o.gif
Quote[/b] ]IIRC, Thomas E. Edison, the famous inventor had 99 or so. but that did not stop him from inventing stuffs that we use.
What does IIRC stand for by the way?

thanks and ill start the test once i get aquianted with mr calculator and mr dictionary.com and some other friends,don`t say its cheating,its lateral thinking tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Lol, there is really nothing hard about that test, good to get some people together for the little Language based questions which if you aren't natively an English speaker you might have problems with. Otherwise, well you know, one or two questions can be taken literally or not giving different results and dunking your IQ probably by 50 pts.

It's really a joke, don't take any IQ test to heart, that's my advice.

Isn't it Thomas A. Edison?  smile_o.gif

yup. my mistake.... tounge_o.gif

guess there is no room for a man with 115 IQ here..... tounge_o.gif

but weren`t most of "his" inventions made by other ppl rock.gif

some of the latter inventions were. but early ones were done by himself.