Sign in to follow this  
quakergamer

F22 raptor released!! [beta 1]

The F22 Raptor has been released. It has 2 Versions, one with Sidewinders and one with Hellfires. More load outs will come in future versions.  Here is a list of all the features:

-Realistic Grey Scheme and Black version

-Canopy Script

-Take Off Script, easier to take off

-Landing Brake script

-DKM Radar Jammer Script

-Working HUD, with multiples instruments

-Damage warnings with alarms and a panel displaying the

status on each part of the F22.

-Incoming missile warning with countermeasures

-Altitude Warning

-Stall Warning

-Realistic Open / Close Bays Commands used to launch the missiles.

-AI Script (Based on DKM's Commanche Script) used for the AI to open the bays,

use the Radar Jammer, etc!

-Multiplayer Tested & Working

-Moving Engine Nozzles, made as realistic as OFP Can.

-Engine Exhaust.

-Realistic Cockpit and new Raise Gears animations!

-More than 10 Realistic F22 Engine, Gears, Bays and Warnings sounds!

F22_Promo3.jpg

F22_Promo2.jpg

Cockpit:

http://www.evilmadman.com/newfiles/quakergamer/F22_Promo1.jpg

DOWNLOADS HERE

OFP.INFO MIRROR

BLACKDOG's FTP

Thanks to:

-The DKM MOD, specially DKM-Carnage and DKM-Rastavovich for their help with the scripts and the HUD Instruments based on their Bronco.

-Colonel Klink for their awesome tutorials smile_o.gif

-Vit, I have based the Take-Off Script on his Afterburner script

-Horus for the textures

-Blackdog for the hosting, should be soon on ofp.info

REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A BETA VERSION AND MIGHT HAVE BUGS!

The screenshots don't work sad_o.gif I am gonna check this thing out first thing tomorrow though smile_o.gif

Awsome job! can´t wait to take a seat!

Thank you!

Great work Quakergamer sounds good!

Quote[/b] ]Moving Engine Nozzles, made as realistic as OFP Can.

how does this work on your plane exactly?

Also, can you post a list of the other loadouts planned please!

Great work Quakergamer sounds good!
Quote[/b] ]Moving Engine Nozzles, made as realistic as OFP Can.

how does this work on your plane exactly?

Also, can you post a list of the other loadouts planned please!

It basically works with flaps. Also I am planning on using multiple missiles on the same F22 like AIM9 & AIM120 AMRAAM using Col. Klink Tutorial . I had problems with this and it would have taken me another week or so to redo everything :S thats why I've released it today.

As for the loadouts, I haven't anything planned yet, everything that would be realistic and useful will be doone. (And for sure there will be a AIM9 w& AIm120)

It May just be me, but ti looks a little to big...

SWEEEEET! Now somebody please make a Spetsnaz mission, where you have to infiltrate a USAF base and steal one of these birds. Then you'd have to fight off F-15:s with it!

After fooling around with it in the editor for a bit, I have to say it's more than a little underwhelming. The flight characteristics seem a little too 'twitchy', the cockpit is rather bland, the textures seem to lack detail, and missiles come out of the center of the plane. I think it needs some more work for beta 2.

After fooling around with it in the editor for a bit, I have to say it's more than a little underwhelming.  The flight characteristics seem a little too 'twitchy', the cockpit is rather bland, the textures seem to lack detail, and missiles come out of the center of the plane.  I think it needs some more work for beta 2.

I agree with that... it was rather hard to keep it stable...

looks great.. ive been wanting a f22 for the longest...gonna edit once i test it ingame.. 23% more to go...

Ok dude i tried it  its looking nice only the black was good but the other i got some problems, when you stand close to that plane then i get stuck i cant walk away  cant move at all from the plane but i dont have that with the black F22 possible bug  rock.gif

Nice job smile_o.gif

Some bugs:

·Landing break will push you to the side

·You can use the radarjammer multiple times rapidly making green squares all over the radar

·When I got an incoming missile it said it cant find some F15 soundfile and then 1 sec later it froze

It´s almost imposible to crash it..you can make a smooth crashlanding without beeing killed! and then start off again..WITHOUT WHEELS wow_o.gif

Oh and the wheels look a bit thin don´t you think?

I hope you make a better EXTERN cockpitview next version.

But besides that it ROCKS! great job!

EDIT: Here is what I have fixed for BETA2

-Incoming Missile Bug Fixed

-RadarJammer when used by AI now works correctly

-Bigger Wheels

-Geometry problem fixed

I am still trying to fix the brake, the radar jammer and improve the flight characteristics!

I am not sure if this is reported yet, but while I was making a little "steal the F22" mission I encounterd what might be a GEO LOD bug or something. I was standing a good 5-7 metres from the aircraft and not aiming at it but at a soldier I had put out to guard the aircraft. So I try to shoot at him but instead I hit the aircraft every damn time, I even got stuck in it a few times.

But it is nice work and I like the aircraft. Keep it up! I cant wait for the next version.

I am not sure if this is reported yet, but while I was making a little "steal the F22" mission I encounterd what might be a GEO LOD bug or something. I was standing a good 5-7 metres from the aircraft and not aiming at it but at a soldier I had put out to guard the aircraft. So I try to shoot at him but instead I hit the aircraft every damn time, I even got stuck in it a few times.

But it is nice work and I like the aircraft. Keep it up! I cant wait for the next version.

Yup, and looks like its happening on one of the 2 versions. The editing man told me that it was working correctly on the black one.

Anyway I have already fixed those bugs and if I manage to fix all the bugs maybe BETA2 today smile_o.gif

Hmm I keep on crashing every time.

Look what Sxep said :P

Quote[/b] ]It´s almost imposible to crash it..you can make a smooth crashlanding without beeing killed! and then start off again..WITHOUT WHEELS

Well i had an real wierd bug i havent noticed in any other addon before. But the internal view of the cockpit. it was slantwise (not sure thats good english, using the dictonary for that word). Its just an few degrees but it looks real wierd

It was the black one I was having trouble with sad_o.gif

It was the black one I was having trouble with sad_o.gif

Yes it's the black one that dosen't work correctly. So just use the navy blue until BETA2 is out

OK, I want to know what load outs anyone here want for Beta 2. You can use how many different missiles types you want but it has to be realistic!