Sign in to follow this  
quakergamer

F22 raptor released!! [beta 1]

anti radar with 4/6 AGM88 Harms , antiship with 4/6 AGM84 , bombing with 2/4 GBU31/32 JDAM , AA with 6 AIM120 amraam

f-22-weaps-mg27.gif

i'd like to see also some external carriage

with maybe 4 to 8 more amraams and maybe AGM88

Is the grey f22 raptor fixed that if you come near the plane you got trapped next to it and you  cant move anymore sad_o.gif

Is the grey f22 raptor fixed that if you come near the plane you got trapped next to it and you  cant move anymore sad_o.gif

The grey F22 always worked its the black one that had problems . And for next version I got some new versions ready including one with 4 sidewinders and 6 AIm120C and another one with 4 Sidewinders, 2 AIM120C in the bay, 4 on the exterior and 2 GBU32 . That's it, see ya

SWEEEEET! Now somebody please make a Spetsnaz mission, where you have to infiltrate a USAF base and steal one of these birds. Then you'd have to fight off F-15:s with it!

im working on one tounge_o.gif

I've been away from replying about your addon for a long time QuakerGamer.  Anyways, I ask you to greatly improve the manuverablity of the F-22.    I couldn't dogfight worth crap, mainly because of the limited turning ability.  

The F-22 is THE most manuverable aircraft in the USAF right now, so please fix your F-22 so it is less of a pig to handle when dogfighting.  I could dogfight targets better with my F-15E in OFP, and the F-22 is far more better in turning wars than any other aircraft.

I'd appreciate that, because I want to eat MiG's, not watch them from the side all the time because I can't get inside their turning radius to get a close Air-to-Air kill.

Let me know about this when you can.

Later all.

Havoc.

he´s right, and you have to improve acelleration so it won´t fly out of the sky when you make a hard turn.

Yea Sxep is right but! : its just how you turn if you press ( example ) left button + the Q button and do it for 3/5 seconds the plane falls back to 40mph and drops like a brick out of the sky: well thats with evry plane even in the real world so you must handle the plane with care wink_o.gif

Arghh, please don't talk like I'm stupid about such matters.

Over my life, I have diligently used over 15 aircraft sims, I know what I'm talking about bro.  I also do professional research on such matters as this, trust me that thing does NOT turn tight enough in corners, even at optimal combat airspeed around 500 km/h.

I'm not talking about vertical loops, I'm talking about a horizontal turning battle against AI pilots.

The combat turning radius needs to be shorted by at least 20% for the F-22 or you will have combat sim players very frustrated and angry.  An aircraft that can't turn well enough eats flak in the ass, plain and simple all.

Later all.

Havoc.

Yea you got a big point in that Havoc and 1 thing is weird to me:

you know the F4CU that haves been released a short time ago? well that top speed is about 500/550 and its very sensitive to the controle so 1 gently push on the steering button and the plane turns and i can make 6 full turns with it till my speed drops till 30mph and then :

the F22 is much faster and much steereble in the real time so quaker how comes this thing turns like "S**t? maybe a wrong placed LOD? well could you please fix it because its not fun now to have a dog fight with it but its quite a chalange to get the plane in the right way so thats fun wink_o.gif

Thanks waff, I've had my knowledge of such materials seriously called into question more than 3 times in this forum by people who think I don't know what I'm talking about relating to aircraft related topics.

People can trash me about not being an expert enough of almost anything relating to OFP, but I better not hear it against me with aircraft.   mad_o.gif

Anyways, hopeful to see this thing turn on a dime or a smaller radius.

Later.

Havoc.