Sign in to follow this  
Trenchfeet

Junkers 52

Bit off topic but don't forget gordaks go229 (thats what im also updatingbtw) and was the Hawk the first ofp addon plane?

lol the plane is just a target

GoOB most if not all of my skins are from il2. So i makes the planes even better because you can add the skin you want with some little editing from il2skins.com

drewb99 i think some people will disagree with me but i think ofp could be the most detailed flight sim ever! might not be the most accurate.

I agree that it is a soldier sim but its variety that makes it great! it would be excellent walking through the fields and seeing 109's and spit dogfighting (well ai style) or the storch doing a recon

If you all want i could ask Marcel if i can change his config.cpp file and release it again so it flies better?

He just needs to finish the new one or just release it as it is. It would make a great final beta version as it stands. It's even better than some of the finished addons that are out.

This is a sample of the Feet/Foot Production biggrin_o.gif

spitfire.jpg

Yeah Winters i look forward to its release and so do many people

Would it be possible to make the final letter of the Squadron/Unit code a random letter. This would be great, as it would add a bit more realism to a mission where multiple spitfires are present. smile_o.gif

ok a bit of an update here to the desert ju52 by fighter.

What ive done is add the para eject script and a cargo script and im looking for some feedback as to its practicalness (spelling??  sad_o.gif  )

Im also going to add voices for the text comments

well then here are the links

test mission

JU52 desert with scripts

other addons you will need

Origional ju52 - go to my website

german Kolibri pilots

i think thats it

*Note i have remade a be-45 crate used with permission for cargo box thanks AT!  wink_o.gif

I will try later and add all,or some of the Ger ww2 weapons and ammo to it)

cargodrop.jpg

by the way Trenchfeet, could you possible release the original Ju52 with the luftwaffe pilots, as the bis crew doesnt look good in them...

please!!!

later when i get round to it. Im going to add all the scripts to the desert version as it is only about 2 or 3mb to dl instead of 8 for the origional

all ready i've got some suggestions and their will be another update in the next few days.

things include;

-fixed eject and cargo bugs

-cargo box has names so mission designers can track where the box is in a mission

-Left/Right throttle- plane will turn better on the ground by increasing left or right throttle

-better damage script

-wheel anim ( i hope, having some problems)

-more sounds

-and i might try for better lighting on the jumplights

and this need some feedback please reply-

*is the current cargo and get in door animation fine as is. (when the engine is off the doors are open, engine starts doors close?)

or

*should the get in door open and close as the unit gets in and out

or

*just the user action to open the door

or

* both, the unit opens and closes door and an user action to open door?

I think the hawk was the first functional (besides the old cannon reworked to having a moving barrel) addon in OFP

@ Trenchfeet,

personally i prefer auto opening\closing doors when someone gets in\out; engine off auto open doors, these days addons tend to have a overdose of action menu commands.

i agree aswell but....

i can make the door actions only available at certain times and distances.

eg only when the plane has a speed of <1, is on the ground AND with only a distance of say 1M, meaning the pilot wont see this user action?