Sign in to follow this  
Warin

The Iraq Thread 2

I heard on the radio this morning that the PENTAGON was selling a lot of material that could be used for B-weapons production over the internet without background checking the buyer's crazy_o.gif

ARGH crazy_o.gif  mad_o.gif

Must be covert deals with Israel i'll say  unclesam.gif ...

We don't need no stinkin' coverts! tounge_o.gif

I heard on the radio this morning that the PENTAGON was selling a lot of material that could be used for B-weapons production over the internet without background checking the buyer's crazy_o.gif

Ofcourse you dont but american govt needs it to hide it from its public tounge_o.gif

Ofcourse you dont but american govt needs it to hide it from its public  tounge_o.gif

What is this based on? rock.gif What armamnents exports are so hush-hush?

Ofcourse you dont but american govt needs it to hide it from its public  tounge_o.gif

You were close (but no prize). Egypt is mentioned in this article, as well as the Philipines.

@Walker - nice post. But didn't you hear? It was never about WMD, it was about freeing the poor huddled masses of Iraq from that convenient boogeyman Saddam. That whole WMD thing was just your imagination. Or at least, that's what the revisionist historians in US/UK/Australian politics would have us believe.  sad_o.gif

Hi Major Fubar

Re-writing history only works when some idiot wont keep reminding us what realy happened and putting it back on the agenda.

I guess I must be an idiot biggrin_o.gif

but at least I am in good company.

Oh! and watch out for sidetracks.

WMD was the stated reason for war.

Regime change is a side issue that does not bear up to any close examination. A bit of a fig-leaf realy.

I will deal with it here.

As far as TBA2 is concerned regime change was never the stated aim of the war. This is just plane fact.

If TBA's aim was regime change; where is the document prior to war, stating that the aim was Regime change?

If such a doccument exists why was it such a low priority in explanation? Was it supposed to be a covert aim?

Why did TBA spend so much time prior to war advertising that it was going to war to stop Sadam using WMD and giving it to terrorists.

Since regime change is now so important.

When do the following countries get invaded?

Myamar (nasty lot slorc)

N. Korea (Not a Democracy people not free)

China (Not a Democracy people not free)

Zimbabwe (Not a Democracy people not free elections fixed governement crap at economics)

Somalia (Not got a government so it cant be a democracy)

Saudi Arabia (Not a Democracy people not free)

The Yemen (Not a Democracy people not free)

Israel (Democracy? Either it invaded another country or it is represing a large amount of its population and refusing them the ability to vote for a legitimate government; possible aparthied regime)

Iran (Democracy but it represess its people I know bit dodgy that one, maybe it should not be in the list)

Syria (Not a Democracy people not free)

Jordan (Not a Democracy people not free)

Pakistan (Not a Democracy people not free military coup)

I could go on but I think you get my point.

Kind Regards walker

It's obvious, the USians would have been sceptical on spending money just on "toppling a brutal regime" so Bushie & co had to start their little paranoia campaign to justify the war. Now that most of the damage has been done on both sides they are pulling back from the excuse.

I think the word 'Hypocrites' is in order hre with the US govt and a majority of its public who support their Bush (not a pun tounge_o.gifrock.gif ) die heartedly.

I must be having a really wierd dream...unbeliavable...

*cough*

You were close (but no prize). Egypt is mentioned in <span style='color:red'>this article</span>, as well as the Philipines.

i c the war in 2 ways

did the ppl of iraq need a saddam hussein as leader to stop fighting from different states?

or was the war right even though they still havent found wmd but removed saddam hussein from power, due his brutalness

i know us is very biased

but which president which u would rather have?

ur current one

or saddam?

imagine saddam as your countries president?

imagine living in iraq!

but then again as my first thought, did iraq need a brutal dictator for a stable country

*cough*

You were close (but no prize). Egypt is mentioned in <span style='color:red'>this article</span>, as well as the Philipines.

dunno why there is a terrorist organisation in the philippines

my original country is over 80% roman catholic

its those close islands near idonesia/malaysia makin trouble

sorry getting off topic

does n e 1 know good sf personell pics of this war?

i c the war in 2 ways

did the ppl of iraq need a saddam hussein as leader to stop fighting from different states?

or was the war right even though they still havent found wmd but removed saddam hussein from power, due his brutalness

i know us is very biased

but which president which u would rather have?

ur current one

or saddam?

imagine saddam as your countries president?

imagine living in iraq!

but then again as my first thought, did iraq need a brutal dictator for a stable country

Remember what nation ignored Saddams atrocities and helped him get to/stay in power at the first place?

Remember what nation ignored Saddams atrocities and helped him get to/stay in power at the first place?

Pretty much all of them. sad_o.gif

true

wen he killed ppl with bio weapons u.n. did jack shit

france

germany

britain

russia

and finally

america

in some point in history they all provided iraq with programs of biological weapons also

i think it was france that was close to giving iraq a nuclear reactor and changed its mind during th late 70s i think

no actually i think the israel bomb it before it was built

coz reactors can produce nukes, this all in the early times of the israel palestinian conflict

where if saddam produced a nuke

israel was in trouble

Yep.

Quote[/b] ]coz reactors can produce nukes

Yep.

Quote[/b] ]this all in the early times  of the israel palestinian conflict

1980, I believe.

Quote[/b] ]where if saddam produced a nuke israel was in trouble

Yep.

Yep.

Yep.

Yep.

LOL avon tounge_o.gif

1. Illegal trespassing....

2. hmm atoms produce nuke too , bomb..bomb crazy_o.gif

3. And now Iraq and the rest are in trouble of the Israeli nuke but i guess thats fair unclesam.gif

3. And now Iraq and the rest are in trouble of the Israeli nuke but i guess thats fair  unclesam.gif

Your ignorance of my country's attitude is quite mild for a Saudi Arabian, considering that they still teach there that we Jews slaughter Christian and Moslem children to make our matzahs.

Yep.

Yep.

Yep.

LOL avon  tounge_o.gif

1. Illegal trespassing....

Anytime! smile_o.gif

History in a flash.

I dont know whats a matzah plz tell me whats that?

Hmm does that mean i didnt study here tounge_o.gif

Seriously post something i might believe in and that isnt radically nonesical , i dont hate a jew or Israel on the basis of them being a very jew. If thats what you think , but i also dont like your country's attitude towards arab countries and their defiant arrogance of brutalizing the Palestinian people , it seems that Hitler did leave a mark after all.

I dont know if you would be as cheery if Iraq had destroyed the Israeli reactor , besides iullegal trespassing is illegal nothing can prove it right to me as for that american 'Dick's sucking up comments proves it evermore that the US looks after its own needs rather then others and is run by nothing more then a bunch of hypocrite buearucrats.

I dont know whats a matzah plz tell me whats that?

Hmm does that mean i didnt study here  tounge_o.gif

Seriously post something i might believe in and that isnt radically nonesical , i dont hate a jew or Israel on the basis of them being a very jew. If thats what you think , but i also dont like your country's attitude towards arab countries and their defiant arrogance of brutalizing the Palestinian people , it seems that Hitler did leave a mark after all.

I dont know if you would be as cheery if Iraq had destroyed the Israeli reactor , besides iullegal trespassing is illegal nothing can prove it right to me as for that american 'Dick's sucking up comments proves it evermore that the US looks after its own needs rather then others and is run by nothing more then a bunch of hypocrite buearucrats.

Take it off line and PM me, as it's obvious that you're as blinkered as a Taliban housewife.

I love the way you attempt to associate us with Hitler when Mein kampf is one of the most popular books in numerous Arab countries, Syria gives a major Nazi assylum and the Mufti of Jerusalem was an ardent Hitler lover during WWII.

Don't forget to mention the PLO's charter of destroying the State of Israel and the dancing in the streets when Jewish blood is spilled.

Another case of the pot calling the kettle black.