Sign in to follow this  
302_Dragon

Usmc mod update

Thanks guys,Checking them out now,And NO I havent lost hope.Im going to try and get the AAVP in game and working this weekend,But I cant promise it.wish I could.

wohoo! this looks good.

But I thought you moved the tracks into the right position. The front plate covering the front of the tracks is iback in the wrong position; or have you only changed it on the other side?

The turret looks awesome! I hope you will only make the guns move (up and down) and not the entire turret (like TOW's crazy_o.gif )

Bow plate looks great too.

The blazer armor is no longer in this picture crazy_o.gif

did you remove it completely or will you put it back on??

Please add the blazer armor. All AAVP7's were modified with this. Back in 1993 in samalia most were already modified.

ALL aavp7A1's in Iraq have the blazer armor

Wauw! You even modeled the Windows Correctly smile_o.gif

Óh, and yes please add the armor

Well the Tracks are not shown in the latest pic.I havent moved the plates any either.So they are in the same position that they where in.The armor with be put back on.Alot more detail is going to be added also.What you see is just a rough model.And as for the Turret.Its going to be the way it was meant to be.Where the guns only move.Up n Down.

I just saw an AAV yesterday and I believe it is wide enough...once you put the armor on it then it will add to the width to make it look right.

Got some bad news everyone. Got an email the other day from Colonel Klink. He has resigned from the USMC Mod Team due to some health problems.

I would like to say thank you for the help you have given us and the guidance you have given. I hope you get well soon and may god be with you.

What happend to him??

Doesn´t sound good.

Hope he gets fine.

Get well soon Colonel Klink. you shall be missed

sad_o.gifsad_o.gif

Im dropping a pic of my progress off here.I know the textures are not the best But in time Im sure ill come up with something.

AAVTT1.jpg

looks really good!

the top side will it stay like that or is it a temp tex?

Sadly I dont have a pic of the top for texturing.I will probly make all the textures from scratch so they all blend together an match.Ill use the textures I have now for a layout.

looks great, but unless I've got the colour settings of my rig fucked-up that looks like green instead of desert yellow. biggrin_o.gif

The turret may be too small. It's height should be increased just a bit I think. But I'm not sure; what do you think 302_Dragon?

[EDIT] I also noticed that the road-weels are WAY to large.

correction; no they don't (sorry) it looks that way untextured (my mistake)[/EDIT]

From what I saw at the Bayfest (carnival on MCBH) we had here last week it looks pretty damn close. They had LAV's, AAV's, CH53D, P-3 and a whole bunch of fire arms. Didn't know they were going to be there or I would have brought my camara.

In game pix.Same as last batch just in game and working.I cant be it to float in the water right.And I think the scale is abit to big.Anyway heres the pix.

INAAV1.jpg

INAAV2.jpg