Sign in to follow this  
302_Dragon

Usmc mod update

NZXShadows has started on the LAV and is currently at 4%. Here is a nice screenshot.

lavgfd.jpg

NZXShadows is also 10% on the AAV project as well. Great work so far.

Scorpio is at 90% on the CH53E Super Stallion beta updates. He is just has some small texure fixes, I believe, and a demo mission to finish.

Waffendennis is at 5% on the island of Oahu.

Colonel Klink is around 50% done on the AV-8B. If the Sea Harrier that was done for the Falklands mod is any indication of what is to come then I can't wait for this to be released.

Top Secret: Myself and Rothy are working on a top secret project. I've dubbed this project "Operation Forward Front"

Just to wet your whistle here are a few details.

Realistic MP battle system that is a war game. No respawn for players or vehicles. Nothing but real battle and the winner gets bragging rights! If you want to request the security clearence needed to help on this project email me at webmaster@dragon-horde.com

Top Secret: Myself and Rothy are working on a top secret project. I've dubbed this project "Operation Forward Front"

Just to wet your whistle here are a few details.

Realistic MP battle system that is a war game. No respawn for players or vehicles. Nothing but real battle and the winner gets bragging rights! If you want to request the security clearence needed to help on this project email me at webmaster@dragon-horde.com

oooh sounds too secret.

The point of it being top secret is that no one knows about it tounge_o.gif

i think its a AAAV biggrin_o.gif

Guest DKM-jaguar

I find it suprising that you can trust WaffenDennis, from what people continuosly tell me he is very untrustable, and leaks secret betas.. rock.gif

Well I always give people a chance so until he proves untrustworthy I'm not going to think about what I've heard. But I am also very watchful of what information is let out and what information is kept locked up.

I do thank you for your advice though.

@DKM-jaguar: maybe if i am not wrong the title is USMC mod update and no things like that so would you please shut up and only post about the USMC mod and not about other things rock.gif thnxs and i am going to proof that i dont gonna leak a shit.

@DKM-jaguar: maybe if i am not wrong the title is USMC mod update and no things like that so would you please shut up and only post about the USMC mod and not about other things rock.gif  thnxs and i am going to proof that i dont gonna leak a shit.

well it was about you so it was kinda also about the USMC mod as you are a member of it rock.gif

i dont gonna leak a shit.

I know this is childish but did no-one else find this amusing? biggrin_o.gif

BTW Waffendennis have you released an island yet for any of the mods you are a member of?

Yea i released alreay islands for the mod i was in: the Falklands mod i was working on a island there ( dont know if i may say the name ) and released a beta and now in Crime City mod i released a Alpha of the Crime City Island and now i am working on the Island of the USMC mod smile_o.gif and if you dont belive me Ask CBFASI from the FLK mod and Halo from the CCM mod wink_o.gif

i dont gonna leak a shit.

I know this is childish but did no-one else find this amusing? biggrin_o.gif

amsuing? i would rather call it disgusting tounge_o.gif

hmms....well ok but lets keep about the "UPDATE" of the mod but now i am 8% on the island and still need some research to do on terain and details but the rest is coming great 2.

Whats the deal on the LAVs not being able to work right?Im hearing it from acouple of places.

Well my mail is all bunked up again.Heres a pic of the AAVP7A1.still a work in progress.

What do ya think of it.

AAVp7a.jpg

The LAV's have a car/tank class problem where certain features will not work if you make it into a car...although you cant make it a tank either.

There is no reason why this won't work as a tank or apc class (which it is), as the LVTP-7 I experimented with worked quite well.

Looks great will you be adding equipment hurling of the sides of the AAVP or will it be just like that ;)

Sure,I could add some equipment on the sides.But I dont know if it will have it.All depends on how many polys i end up with.Currently the AAVP7 is pretty low on poly somewhere in the 1500s.

Looking great NZXSHADOWS. Love what you have done so far. Can't wait to see it in action.

Nice work NZXSHADOWS, you can also add more details to the wheels of your LVTP and just change em back with the LODs it would look very nice closer! Can't wait to see some in-game textured pics of this baby!

Keep up the good work