Sign in to follow this  
RapThor85

Ofrp release

French west?

I'm near Russians i'm not west, I'm the west of Russians...

OK they are east.

What does that mean now East?

If anyone can decifer this.. please explain.

lol...who doesn't love alcohol/drugs?

I agree, putting the French on the Res side is the best decision. This isn't just so you can have BAS vs. France, but because some plausible French enemies (rebels and government forces in whatever African country they've INVADED!!!! this time) might be both.

Excuse me if this has been answered, how do I repel?

I get an error message when using the wench, and im using grenadiers and an officer, all in berets. Any ideas?

Do they have to start inside?

sigh rock.gif Please read before you post.

Welcome to the forums...  biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]For the rappel it's not true. You can have many rappel at the same time.

Do you do this ? :

"[helico1] exec ""\OFrP_Air\Effet\Rappel\StartRappelWP.sqs"

"[helico2] exec ""\OFrP_Air\Effet\Rappel\StartRappelWP.sqs"

You can download a sample mission here it's cycles with 3 choppers...

here

... I did read... I am having problems with the script.

Did you try the sample mission? If so and it didn't work then you might have found a bug or some kind of script conflict that may be related to other addons that have similar scripts and that may share your addons folder.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

That's a very interresting bug ! rock.gif

We'll fix this one...

les dérapages semblent inévitables... męme s'ils ne viennent pas de nous. On commence ŕ s'y accoutumer. ça vaut pas la peine d'en tenir compte.

-Horrido

P.S. Sorry about the writing of this post in french. It is only destined to cool the things down biggrin_o.gif

Lupus,

We're aware of this bug and are working to correct it.

Thanks a lot for your input.

-Horrido

I foresee many missions being made about the latest French deployment to the DRC (Democratic Republic of Congo) using these units smile_o.gif I've already started one using Jungle Everon and Bibmi's African militia smile_o.gif

Anyhoo good luck to the French and British forces being sent,I don't think it's going to be easy sad_o.gif

Nice addons. What does the Signal Cargo option do?? Also about the rappel insertion function. Is it intergrated into the chopper or do you have to make a mission with the script added?? There's posts here saying both. When i put the chopper with a group in inside the editor i can start rappel insertion but nothings happend??

Nice addons. What does the Signal Cargo option do?? Also about the rappel insertion function. Is it intergrated into the chopper or do you have to make a mission with the script added?? There's posts here saying both. When i put the chopper with a group in inside the editor i can start rappel insertion but nothings happend??

The "Signal Cargo" action is the the light in the cabin to tell when they can disembark...Goes green

The "Signal Cargo" action is the the light in the cabin to tell when they can disembark...Goes green

ok thx. What about the rappel action

xuse me if this has been asked before (i have 56K and no time to read nine pages)

Is there a release date fore the leclerc and the VBL. I LOVE the VBL and on the screenshots it looks GREAT. I would also like to see the leclerc in action. It's a really cool-looking tank.

The infantry pack and air pack are great, btw!

ok thx. What about the rappel action

If I remember correctly, someone posted the script for the rappel action a few pages back...

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

hum... it seems the "signal cargo" light doesn't work with rappel. i mean, shouldn't the light automatically shine just before the rappel begins? i just want to know, don't get me wrong.

faut pas le prendre mal surtout! c juste un question d'un gars qui connait rien!